Trump's Explanation of Why He Fired Yevgeny (Eugene) Vindman

Nope, not even a little bit did I lie in this thread. you keep trying and trying to make it so, but you fail time and time again.
Only in your little liberal TDS mind...............You LIE..............and that is what the Dem party is today.......a Pack of LIARS.

giphy.gif
Not even close................go get your ALMOST TROPHY ...........And prepare your little brain for another 5 years of Trump

I have no problem with 5 more years of Trump, he is better than the last two presidents and better than anything the Dems have to put up against him.
And yet you daily trash him with your TDS..

Whatever.........you are still a fraud on this subject........You never went public on jack shit.

well, he still sucks, he just sucks less than the previous two.

Republicans The enemy is you
Fox (Laura Ingram) is listing an anemic number of sanctions on Russia by Trump to attempt to make it look he’s tough on them. Among the listed sanctions was a $10 million dollar fine. Insanely pathetic. It’s a joke.

Now, out of anger, Trump has fired our intel director because he gave the intelligence committee the report proving Russia is attacking our 2020 presidential election like they did in 2016.

Trump hired a completely unqualified replacement/lackey as intel director to do and say what is only politically expedient for Trump himself. He wants Russia’s help. He needs Russia’s help.
This is treason.
My fellow Americans, this is a problem.
We are being attacked by Russia, and from within...

Listen, you fucking idiots, Yevgeny Vindman did NOT testify for or against Trump. He didn't testify at all. His brother did. So why was Yevgeny dismissed? Because his brother didn't show sufficient fealty to Lord Trump. This is where we are. You can be fired from your job if a relative does something that Trump doesn't like.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Because we all know why the traitorous sonofabitch got fired. No explanation needed.

The asshole should get down on his knees and thank god that he isn't in a country that execute traitors for participating in a coup.
Well, actually, moron, I'm pretty sure that we WOULD execute traitors who participated in a coup. The problem for you is that Yevgeny Vindman didn't do anything remotely like that.

Listen, you fucking idiots, Yevgeny Vindman did NOT testify for or against Trump. He didn't testify at all. His brother did. So why was Yevgeny dismissed? Because his brother didn't show sufficient fealty to Lord Trump. This is where we are. You can be fired from your job if a relative does something that Trump doesn't like.

Do you have any fucking clue as to how many others were fired (reassigned) at exactly the same time? Of course not, because you are a dumbass!

Do you have any fucking clue as to how many others were fired (reassigned) at exactly the same time? Of course not, because you are a dumbass!
WTF does that have to do with Trump getting rid of anyone who won't kiss his ass ?

Do YOU have any fucking clue as to how many others were (reassigned) at exactly the same time? If so, enlighten me. If not, shut the fuck up.

Do YOU have any fucking clue as to how many others were (reassigned) at exactly the same time? If so, enlighten me. If not, shut the fuck up.

It was approximately 70.

It was approximately 70.
How did you come up with the number 70? That doesn't seem random. But, "Admiral" Rockwell Tory, are you really an Admiral? Or are you just some pathetic wannabe? And what is the source of your information? Should we just take your word for anything you say?

It was approximately 70.
Hey, guess what I found! There is actually an Admiral Tory, but it ISN'T you!! There is a Rear-Admiral Rockwell "The Rock" Torrey. So who the FUCK are you?

It was approximately 70.
Hey, guess what I found! There is actually an Admiral Tory, but it ISN'T you!! There is a Rear-Admiral Rockwell "The Rock" Torrey. So who the FUCK are you?

Hey shit for brains! The information is out there, but I can't get the link on my phone so stand by for incoming

The purpose of a username is so whack jobs like you don't cyber stalk me. If your name is Bruce Daniels you are an unbelievable moron.

Last edited:
"The White House National Security Council confirmed Monday that it’s moving ahead with plans to reduce staffing levels in the office after a buildup of personnel during the Obama administration.

“This month, we will complete the right-sizing goal Ambassador O’Brien outlined in October, and in fact may exceed that target by drawing down even more positions,” said John Ullyot, senior director for strategic communications at the NSC.

When completed, the push is expected to cut more than 70 policy positions from NSC since Robert O’Brien took over in September from ousted National Security Adviser John R. Bolton."

NSC moving ahead with plan to downsize staff in wake of Vindman’s ouster

Now Bruce, you may kiss my ass!

"The White House National Security Council confirmed Monday that it’s moving ahead with plans to reduce staffing levels in the office after a buildup of personnel during the Obama administration.

“This month, we will complete the right-sizing goal Ambassador O’Brien outlined in October, and in fact may exceed that target by drawing down even more positions,” said John Ullyot, senior director for strategic communications at the NSC.

When completed, the push is expected to cut more than 70 policy positions from NSC since Robert O’Brien took over in September from ousted National Security Adviser John R. Bolton."

NSC moving ahead with plan to downsize staff in wake of Vindman’s ouster

Now Bruce, you may kiss my ass!
The problem is you repub moron followers won't take showers first You seem not to care that trump doesn't

Forum List

Back