Trump's Explanation of Why He Fired Yevgeny (Eugene) Vindman

Being a scum-sucking, two-timing, back-stabbing, self-appointed, pompous, disloyal traitor to the President of the USA conspiring behind his back with delusions of godhood that he somehow knew better and was in charge of deciding foreign policy rather than merely carrying it out and with a creepy name like Yevgeny Vindman is good enough for me.

The very fact that had this crumb betrayed and tried to wrest authority and control over policy and testified against Obama, Biden or Hillary for any of their foreign crimes that we know happened in large number, you'd be on here today denouncing him as the lowest of the low!

So, Jack Daniels, I suggest you take Vindman since you love him so much, and go lick his ball sweat and lap up the dingles hanging off his ass. The very fact that you join here to defend him is proof positive that firing him was the absolute right thing to do because once again, Donald has stuck your plans in the dumper.

One more POS inside democrat confidant traitor leaker not to have to worry about. Notice is now served to all.
Actually, the guy who allegedly did that was his brother, Alexander. Yevgeny didn't have anything to do with the impeachment process.

Guilt by association. Time for Trump to end the bullshit and start ensuring he has a team of people around him that are both loyal and committed to, believe in and faithful to the same mission Trump is on.

I am old enough to remember when we excepted these people to be loyal and committed to the Constitution, now it is just to a man and an idea.

His actions have shown where his loyalty lies. And it's not with the USA. He specified he was worried Trumps policy wasn't good for Ukraine.

That's the end for him. But only if you are a thinking person.
Do you have the specific quote of him saying that?

Yeah, it is in his testimony. Weren't you watching?

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Because we all know why the traitorous sonofabitch got fired. No explanation needed.

The asshole should get down on his knees and thank god that he isn't in a country that execute traitors for participating in a coup.
What did this brother do? How is he a traitor?

So if you are going to fire a fucking traitor you are not going to fire his twin brother working in the same shop? Really?

Fuck 'em all. We don't need Deep State assholes like that working in the White House. We have too many of them already.

Their filthy coup attempt failed. If you are going to kill the King make sure he is dead or else you are pretty well fucked. At least the sonofabitch wasn't hanged for being a part of the coup attempt. In other countries not only would Vindman be hanged but his brother and everybody else in his family.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Being a scum-sucking, two-timing, back-stabbing, self-appointed, pompous, disloyal traitor to the President of the USA conspiring behind his back with delusions of godhood that he somehow knew better and was in charge of deciding foreign policy rather than merely carrying it out and with a creepy name like Yevgeny Vindman is good enough for me.

The very fact that had this crumb betrayed and tried to wrest authority and control over policy and testified against Obama, Biden or Hillary for any of their foreign crimes that we know happened in large number, you'd be on here today denouncing him as the lowest of the low!

So, Jack Daniels, I suggest you take Vindman since you love him so much, and go lick his ball sweat and lap up the dingles hanging off his ass. The very fact that you join here to defend him is proof positive that firing him was the absolute right thing to do because once again, Donald has stuck your plans in the dumper.

One more POS inside democrat confidant traitor leaker not to have to worry about. Notice is now served to all.
Actually, the guy who allegedly did that was his brother, Alexander. Yevgeny didn't have anything to do with the impeachment process.

Guilt by association. Time for Trump to end the bullshit and start ensuring he has a team of people around him that are both loyal and committed to, believe in and faithful to the same mission Trump is on.

I am old enough to remember when we excepted these people to be loyal and committed to the Constitution, now it is just to a man and an idea.

His actions have shown where his loyalty lies. And it's not with the USA. He specified he was worried Trumps policy wasn't good for Ukraine.

So tell us what actions his brother did that showed where his loyalties lie?

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Because we all know why the traitorous sonofabitch got fired. No explanation needed.

The asshole should get down on his knees and thank god that he isn't in a country that execute traitors for participating in a coup.

You fascist boot lickers are too fucking funny.

"In Russia, my act of expressing my concerns to the chain of command in an official and private channel would have
severe personal and professional repercussions and offering public testimony involving the President would surely cost me my life. I am grateful for my father’s brave act of hope 40 years ago and for the privilege of being an American citizen
and public servant, where I can live free of fear for mine and my family’s safety.

"Do not worry. I'll be fine for telling the truth."

https://www.axios.com/trump-impeach...ent-0de5fcec-7ffd-49e4-9359-05057958fd9f.html
what happened to Bergdahl?

When did Eugene Vindman testify?

Just trying to find the exact quote. Do you have it?

Oh, he doesn't have one.

"In Russia, my act of expressing my concerns to the chain of command in an official and private channel would have
severe personal and professional repercussions and offering public testimony involving the President would surely cost me my life. I am grateful for my father’s brave act of hope 40 years ago and for the privilege of being an American citizen
and public servant, where I can live free of fear for mine and my family’s safety.

https://www.axios.com/trump-impeach...ent-0de5fcec-7ffd-49e4-9359-05057958fd9f.html

Hey look, over there, it's a squirrel!

well you're not a very interesting person. just another dick-bent troll.

Ha!
You’re snowflake. Afraid to open yourself to different opinions.

What did Vindman do that was so bad?
open to educated opinions.

Well that’s a straight up lie. You won’t listen to any opinion that comes from a Liberal.
you should actually listen to them yourself, and you'd get an answer on why.
Don’t seem to be any educated opinions coming out of a lot of posters.

Mostly just people repeating the company line. Individual critical thinking is not a hallmark of the Trump following.
talking points origins is all left bubba. all of them. you should educate yourself.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Hey look, over there, it's a squirrel!
look over there, it's bergdahl AWOL!!!!!

Oh, he doesn't have one.

If that mission was constitutional, you'd have a great point.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

it's next to the exact quotes from witnesses testimony where we saw conclusive evidence that trump committed a crime.
it's next to the exact verbiage from the Muller report that shows trump himself colluded.

its odd you'll look for exact quotes but have NEVER provided them. and by odd, i mean fucking ignorant.

Americans don't need Trumpybear to tell us that he fired them because he's a vindictive Piece of Shit.

Everyone knows it.
says the vindictive side doing all this crap because they don't like the politics of people.

trump - since the day he took office
kavanaugh - cause he may be conservative on issues

so don't give me that shit. tired of asswhipes on either side bitching about shit then going out and doing it just the same.

Aren't you just 'doing the same'?

it's next to the exact quotes from witnesses testimony where we saw conclusive evidence that trump committed a crime.
it's next to the exact verbiage from the Muller report that shows trump himself colluded.

its odd you'll look for exact quotes but have NEVER provided them. and by odd, i mean fucking ignorant.

There’s nothing odd about you lying. How can you claim I NEVER do something when you are a snowflake who has me on ignore?

Troll.

Forum List

Back