Trump's Explanation of Why He Fired Yevgeny (Eugene) Vindman

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Care to explain why Obama fired every single Ambassador from the Bush administration when he started.

Outrage?
It’s not outrage. It’s false. You see, there’s two kinds of ambassadors. There’s career foreign service like Yovanovich who worked her way up through the ranks by excelling. Then there’s political patronage appointments like Sondland who donated a few million to Republicans and so gets to be an ambassador as payback.

Obama fired every patronage appointee, because that’s what everyone does. He did not fire all the career diplomats. If memory serves me, political patronage appointees is a small percentage, maybe 20% or so? I’d have to look it up again. It’s been a while.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Care to explain why Obama fired every single Ambassador from the Bush administration when he started.

Outrage?
It’s not outrage. It’s false. You see, there’s two kinds of ambassadors. There’s career foreign service like Yovanovich who worked her way up through the ranks by excelling. Then there’s political patronage appointments like Sondland who donated a few million to Republicans and so gets to be an ambassador as payback.

Obama fired every patronage appointee, because that’s what everyone does. He did not fire all the career diplomats. If memory serves me, political patronage appointees is a small percentage, maybe 20% or so? I’d have to look it up again. It’s been a while.

Guys did you know there are two "kinds" of ambassadors? The ones Obama fired, and the ones Trump fired! :abgg2q.jpg:

I think I recall reading that Vindman's position, and his brother's, was eliminated. They weren't "fired." Classic weaseling out of taking responsibility for the act.
Vindman's boss at the Pentagon welcomed him back, saying they are always prepared to protect those who are victims of retaliation.

The acknowledged intent of hostile foreign governments (including Russia) is to disrupt the peaceful transition of government in the U.S. This has been going on since FDR used to refer to Stalin as "uncle Joe". We do the same thing through the CIA. Democrats used a foreign agent (who may have had ties to the Russians) to obtain a surveillance warrant on a political opponent and when it was about to be exposed all of a sudden Russia's meddling in the election became a hot story in the mainstream media. Col. Vindman was born in Russia and if he was a stealth agent he was in a perfect position to help democrats overthrow the government. Vindman leaked (lies?) classified information to his comrades in the democrat party and the media. He should have been court martialed for it but he was only transferred to a less secure position.. Two hundred years ago he might have been hanged but today he is still part of the military.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Outrage?

Guys did you know there are two "kinds" of ambassadors? The ones Obama fired, and the ones Trump fired! :abgg2q.jpg:

Hey, just trying to educate your ass because you keep saying dumb shit.

please show where he has to have a reason?

oh, you can't.

Not a very interesting argument. Why he fired him is a much more interesting point.
well you're not a very interesting person. just another dick-bent troll.

Ha!
You’re snowflake. Afraid to open yourself to different opinions.

What did Vindman do that was so bad?
open to educated opinions.

Well that’s a straight up lie. You won’t listen to any opinion that comes from a Liberal.
you should actually listen to them yourself, and you'd get an answer on why.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Outrage?

odd.

not seen him quoting you yet.

trump - since the day he took office

We knew the Trumpybear was a vindictive piece of shit long before he became a so called-President.

kavanaugh - cause he may be conservative on issues

Had Moscow Mitch not gone nuclear he never would have gotten past 60 vote minimum because of his dubious record.

Kharma is steaming down the track.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Outrage?

odd.

not seen him quoting you yet.
So what do you think? Did Obama fire all ambassadors?

Not a very interesting argument. Why he fired him is a much more interesting point.
well you're not a very interesting person. just another dick-bent troll.

Ha!
You’re snowflake. Afraid to open yourself to different opinions.

What did Vindman do that was so bad?
open to educated opinions.

Well that’s a straight up lie. You won’t listen to any opinion that comes from a Liberal.
you should actually listen to them yourself, and you'd get an answer on why.
Don’t seem to be any educated opinions coming out of a lot of posters.

Mostly just people repeating the company line. Individual critical thinking is not a hallmark of the Trump following.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Outrage?

Laughing at your own ignorance?

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Being a scum-sucking, two-timing, back-stabbing, self-appointed, pompous, disloyal traitor to the President of the USA conspiring behind his back with delusions of godhood that he somehow knew better and was in charge of deciding foreign policy rather than merely carrying it out and with a creepy name like Yevgeny Vindman is good enough for me.

The very fact that had this crumb betrayed and tried to wrest authority and control over policy and testified against Obama, Biden or Hillary for any of their foreign crimes that we know happened in large number, you'd be on here today denouncing him as the lowest of the low!

So, Jack Daniels, I suggest you take Vindman since you love him so much, and go lick his ball sweat and lap up the dingles hanging off his ass. The very fact that you join here to defend him is proof positive that firing him was the absolute right thing to do because once again, Donald has stuck your plans in the dumper.

One more POS inside democrat confidant traitor leaker not to have to worry about. Notice is now served to all.
Actually, the guy who allegedly did that was his brother, Alexander. Yevgeny didn't have anything to do with the impeachment process.

Guilt by association. Time for Trump to end the bullshit and start ensuring he has a team of people around him that are both loyal and committed to, believe in and faithful to the same mission Trump is on.

I am old enough to remember when we excepted these people to be loyal and committed to the Constitution, now it is just to a man and an idea.

His actions have shown where his loyalty lies. And it's not with the USA. He specified he was worried Trumps policy wasn't good for Ukraine.

That's the end for him. But only if you are a thinking person.

The acknowledged intent of hostile foreign governments (including Russia) is to disrupt the peaceful transition of government in the U.S. This has been going on since FDR used to refer to Stalin as "uncle Joe". We do the same thing through the CIA. Democrats used a foreign agent (who may have had ties to the Russians) to obtain a surveillance warrant on a political opponent and when it was about to be exposed all of a sudden Russia's meddling in the election became a hot story in the mainstream media. Col. Vindman was born in Russia and if he was a stealth agent he was in a perfect position to help democrats overthrow the government. Vindman leaked (lies?) classified information to his comrades in the democrat party and the media. He should have been court martialed for it but he was only transferred to a less secure position.. Two hundred years ago he might have been hanged but today he is still part of the military.
He leaked classified information to the media? To the DNC?
You got a link?

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Being a scum-sucking, two-timing, back-stabbing, self-appointed, pompous, disloyal traitor to the President of the USA conspiring behind his back with delusions of godhood that he somehow knew better and was in charge of deciding foreign policy rather than merely carrying it out and with a creepy name like Yevgeny Vindman is good enough for me.

The very fact that had this crumb betrayed and tried to wrest authority and control over policy and testified against Obama, Biden or Hillary for any of their foreign crimes that we know happened in large number, you'd be on here today denouncing him as the lowest of the low!

So, Jack Daniels, I suggest you take Vindman since you love him so much, and go lick his ball sweat and lap up the dingles hanging off his ass. The very fact that you join here to defend him is proof positive that firing him was the absolute right thing to do because once again, Donald has stuck your plans in the dumper.

One more POS inside democrat confidant traitor leaker not to have to worry about. Notice is now served to all.
Actually, the guy who allegedly did that was his brother, Alexander. Yevgeny didn't have anything to do with the impeachment process.

Guilt by association. Time for Trump to end the bullshit and start ensuring he has a team of people around him that are both loyal and committed to, believe in and faithful to the same mission Trump is on.

I am old enough to remember when we excepted these people to be loyal and committed to the Constitution, now it is just to a man and an idea.

His actions have shown where his loyalty lies. And it's not with the USA. He specified he was worried Trumps policy wasn't good for Ukraine.

That's the end for him. But only if you are a thinking person.
Do you have the specific quote of him saying that?

Forum List

Back