Trump's Explanation of Why He Fired Yevgeny (Eugene) Vindman

He doesn't have to "have one" for any appointee that works at the pleasure of the president.

I never heard the statement so much," pleasure of the Potus", how many have been fired so far, I can't keep up?
Too bad. Obama did a major purge of our military leaders and all of Bush's politically appointed ambassadors plus others did you complain about that?

He doesn't have to "have one" for any appointee that works at the pleasure of the president.

I never heard the statement so much," pleasure of the Potus", how many have been fired so far, I can't keep up?
they all should have been. but he wasn't. How's that? trump is the president and he chooses who works for the WH Administration.

Last edited:

they all should have been. but he wasn't. How's that? trump is the president and he chooses who works for the WH Administration.

So how many has he fired so far??

vindman_cartoon-1536x1233_jpg-1271077.JPG

look it up I guess, why would I know? They are leftover from obammy, he has a right to do it. It's his policies. They don't like those. So fking leave!

look it up I guess, why would I know? They are leftover from obammy, he has a right to do it. It's his policies. They don't like those. So fking leave!

So how many has tramp fired so far, I really can't keep up?? Tell me!

Americans don't need Trumpybear to tell us that he fired them because he's a vindictive Piece of Shit.

Everyone knows it.

Americans don't need Trumpybear to tell us that he fired them because he's a vindictive Piece of Shit.

Everyone knows it.
says the vindictive side doing all this crap because they don't like the politics of people.

trump - since the day he took office
kavanaugh - cause he may be conservative on issues

so don't give me that shit. tired of asswhipes on either side bitching about shit then going out and doing it just the same.

So how many has tramp fired so far, I really can't keep up?? Tell me!
almost as many as obama had initial appointments who had back tax issues to clear out first.

Oh, he doesn't have one.
please show where he has to have a reason?

oh, you can't.

Not a very interesting argument. Why he fired him is a much more interesting point.
well you're not a very interesting person. just another dick-bent troll.

Ha!
You’re snowflake. Afraid to open yourself to different opinions.

What did Vindman do that was so bad?
open to educated opinions.

that would in fact leave your biased ass out who sees EVERYTHING as "orange man bad".

Oh, he doesn't have one.
please show where he has to have a reason?

oh, you can't.

Not a very interesting argument. Why he fired him is a much more interesting point.
well you're not a very interesting person. just another dick-bent troll.

Ha!
You’re snowflake. Afraid to open yourself to different opinions.

What did Vindman do that was so bad?
open to educated opinions.

Well that’s a straight up lie. You won’t listen to any opinion that comes from a Liberal.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Because we all know why the traitorous sonofabitch got fired. No explanation needed.

The asshole should get down on his knees and thank god that he isn't in a country that execute traitors for participating in a coup.

You fascist boot lickers are too fucking funny.

"In Russia, my act of expressing my concerns to the chain of command in an official and private channel would have
severe personal and professional repercussions and offering public testimony involving the President would surely cost me my life. I am grateful for my father’s brave act of hope 40 years ago and for the privilege of being an American citizen
and public servant, where I can live free of fear for mine and my family’s safety.

"Do not worry. I'll be fine for telling the truth."

https://www.axios.com/trump-impeach...ent-0de5fcec-7ffd-49e4-9359-05057958fd9f.html

Forum List

Back