Trumps Executive order Fu+ks People with Pre-Existing Conditions

This is one of the main reasons no one should vote republican. Until they all swear they would never go along with fucking people with pre existing conditions.

And republicans have come real close. If they gain seats in 2020 who knows

This is one of the few things Trump has done that I agree with.
What?

Requiring insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions is delusional.
Ok well we will all have them eventually. That is the point of insurance. Spread the risk out. But now it’s max profits.

It should be mandatory. Regulations baby.

This is one of the main reasons no one should vote republican. Until they all swear they would never go along with fucking people with pre existing conditions.

What?

the lack of understanding by leftists is amazing.

What?

Pre existing conditions do not require insurance. Insurance is built on risk, not certainty. They cover you IF you get sick, not knowing that you WILL get sick. I think we all agree that it would be a good idea to help those who ARE sick, but to shoehorn that into insurance disrupts the whole idea of what insurance is.

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with executive order - CNNPolitics

hqdefault.jpg
DI'd the order completely eliminate all policies covering pre-existing conditions?

Bottom line, by passing a bill ADMITTEDLY DEDIGNED to FAIL, destroying the previous health care insurance system, Obama and the Democrats Fu+ked EVERYONE, forcing the US down the path of govt controlled Single Payer.

(There was a video of Obama pre-WH speaking to a black group and in it he said he preferred single payer and would work towards that - libs said it was fake, that he never said it....duped again)

Now you want to complain about the guy trying to fix Obama's crap?

:p

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with executive order - CNNPolitics

hqdefault.jpg
DI'd the order completely eliminate all policies covering pre-existing conditions?

Bottom line, by passing a bill ADMITTEDLY DEDIGNED to FAIL, destroying the previous health care insurance system, Obama and the Democrats Fu+ked EVERYONE, forcing the US down the path of govt controlled Single Payer.

(There was a video of Obama pre-WH speaking to a black group and in it he said he preferred single payer and would work towards that - libs said it was fake, that he never said it....duped again)

Now you want to complain about the guy trying to fix Obama's crap?

:p
they, leftists, still don't understand that the mandate is necessary. even in single payer. it's unconstitutional. They don't want insurance companies to exist.

What?

Ok well we will all have them eventually. That is the point of insurance. Spread the risk out. But now it’s max profits.

It should be mandatory. Regulations baby.

Regulations don't need to be idiotic.

What?

Pre existing conditions do not require insurance. Insurance is built on risk, not certainty. They cover you IF you get sick, not knowing that you WILL get sick. I think we all agree that it would be a good idea to help those who ARE sick, but to shoehorn that into insurance disrupts the whole idea of what insurance is.

The problem is, as usual, equivocation on terminology. What most people think of as "health insurance" isn't insurance. It's employer provided health care. Normal insurance covers policy holders against future risk, it doesn't compensate people for existing problems. eg you can't buy an insurance policy to fix up a car you've already wrecked, or a house that's already burned down.

So what we're really saying is that employers should have to pay for the pre-existing health problems of anyone they hire. Which gives them a powerful incentive to avoid hiring people with health problems. Kick 'em while their down I guess.

Last edited:

What?

The problem is, as usual, equivocation on terminology. What most people think of as "health insurance" isn't insurance. It's employer provided health care. Normal insurance covers policy holders against future risk, it doesn't compensate people for existing problems. eg you can't buy an insurance policy to fix up car you've already wrecked, or a house that's already burned down.

So what we're really saying is that employers should have to pay for the pre-existing health problems of anyone they hire. Which gives them a powerful incentive to avoid hiring people with health problems. Kick 'em while their down I guess.

Yes, that is correct. A person with pre-existing conditions needs health care, not health insurance. Insurance companies are not health care providers.

Forum List

Back