Trump’s EPA allowing cities to dump more raw sewage in rivers.

The Environmental Protection Agency has made it easier for cities to keep dumping raw sewage into rivers by letting them delay or otherwise change federally imposed fixes to their sewer systems, according to interviews with local officials, water utilities and their lobbyists.

E.P.A. Is Letting Cities Dump More Raw Sewage Into Rivers for Years to Come

Trump’s EPA is allowing this change because Trump supporters seemingly want more raw sewage in their rivers and waterways.

Trump supporter mantra: all environmental regulations bad.

Here is the consequence of that ignorance.

No. The cities dumped it. You should jump on your band wagon and go after the cities that dump raw sewage into water. Not Trumps fault idiots run those cities.

You sure are a whiny little bitch.

“But, but, but, dRumpf!”, is his only response.....
The Environmental Protection Agency has made it easier for cities to keep dumping raw sewage into rivers by letting them delay or otherwise change federally imposed fixes to their sewer systems, according to interviews with local officials, water utilities and their lobbyists.

Trump’s EPA is allowing this change because Trump supporters seemingly want more raw sewage in their rivers and waterways.

No. The cities dumped it. You should jump on your band wagon and go after the cities that dump raw sewage into water. Not Trumps fault idiots run those cities.

It is Trump's EPA modifying the rules. You idiots can't seem to get that simple fact threw your heads. For some reason, Trumpers think I care that the cities may be Democratically controlled. I could care less. I do know that I don't want raw sewage in my rivers. But as I always suspected Trumpers can't get enough sewage whether of the physical kind or the verbal kind.

Hey dumbass. The cities are the ones dumping sewage. Not Trump. Go yell at those running the cities who don't have enough common sense to not dump sewage into the water. Don't tell me they need the EPA to tell them that.

What an idiot you are.

Hey Numbnuts, it is Trump's EPA modifying the rules to allow cities to dump more sewage into rivers and waterways. Hey, If you want to have your kids swimming in shit infested waters that is your business. Move to Haiti. I chose not to live that way. Moron

Nah. Numbnuts its the city who dumps sewage though they know better no matter what the EPA allows or doesn't allow. That's just common sense. Something you have none of.

Moron.

I am sure states have laws against that. If not, they should.
Its always good to roll back federal power when they stole it to begin with.
Remember Harley, whatever Chattanooga negotiated to be dumped or allowed to flow into the Tennessee River flows to Pickwick, Perryville and Paris Landing along with communities in several states that do not begin with "P".
I get that but the state should do something about it.

In Frisco they are dumping raw sewage into the streets.

I am sure states have laws against that. If not, they should.
Its always good to roll back federal power when they stole it to begin with.
Remember Harley, whatever Chattanooga negotiated to be dumped or allowed to flow into the Tennessee River flows to Pickwick, Perryville and Paris Landing along with communities in several states that do not begin with "P".
I get that but the state should do something about it.
Don't know what our state does, actually. I signed a few EPA statements/certifications, but all Federal. I thought TN left that sort of thing up to TVA (the Feds) for the most part. Once allowed, look how long it took to stop the dumping and clean up Pigeon river, after the paper mill across our border, killed the fish and ruined that small beautiful mountain stream. Some regulations protect us from local civic and business leader's worst instincts to save a buck. Want a sip if well water from anywhere near the Milan Arsenal?

It is Trump's EPA modifying the rules. You idiots can't seem to get that simple fact threw your heads. For some reason, Trumpers think I care that the cities may be Democratically controlled. I could care less. I do know that I don't want raw sewage in my rivers. But as I always suspected Trumpers can't get enough sewage whether of the physical kind or the verbal kind.

Hey dumbass. The cities are the ones dumping sewage. Not Trump. Go yell at those running the cities who don't have enough common sense to not dump sewage into the water. Don't tell me they need the EPA to tell them that.

What an idiot you are.

Hey Numbnuts, it is Trump's EPA modifying the rules to allow cities to dump more sewage into rivers and waterways. Hey, If you want to have your kids swimming in shit infested waters that is your business. Move to Haiti. I chose not to live that way. Moron

Nah. Numbnuts its the city who dumps sewage though they know better no matter what the EPA allows or doesn't allow. That's just common sense. Something you have none of.

Moron.
First of all I have to love how you Trumpers are arguing for more raw sewage in our waterways. You guys truly are a cult if you believe that. That really does not surprise me though.

Second, Bozo, your post makes no sense and is in direct contradiction of the link. Try something new: like reading. Trump's EPA is making it easier for municipalities to dump raw sewage in the waterways. Even you can understand that, can't you, or do I have to draw pictures.

Yes, Trump's new rules relate to costs, modifications and upgrades but no matter how you spin it, it is all about permitting more raw sewage in our waterways thanks to the Trump Administration.

What an idiot you are.

Moron.
First of all I have to love how you Trumpers are arguing for more raw sewage in our waterways. You guys truly are a cult if you believe that.

Second, Bozo, your post makes no sense and is in direct contradiction of the link. Try something new: like reading. Trump's EPA is making it easier for municipalities to dump raw sewage in the waterways. Even you can understand that, can't you, or do I have to draw pictures.

Yes, Trump's new rules relate to modifications and upgrades but no matter how you spin it, it is all about permitting more raw sewage in our waterways thanks to the Trump Administration.

your TDS is to far advanced for you to understand anything,,,

So, I went to your link and lookee here what I found. A whole article based on: "{according to interviews with local officials" along with that they drag out the old 'climate change' meme to somehow bolster their supposed claims. Bullshit NYT article, fake news again.

What an idiot you are.

Moron.
First of all I have to love how you Trumpers are arguing for more raw sewage in our waterways. You guys truly are a cult if you believe that.

Yes, Trump's new rules relate to modifications and upgrades but no matter how you spin it, it is all about permitting more raw sewage in our waterways thanks to the Trump Administration.

TDS??? Is that all you have...LOL...You're another one in favor of more raw sewage in our waterways.

At least I am not crazy enough to want more raw sewage in our waterways.

What an idiot you are.

Moron.

TDS??? Is that all you have...LOL...You're another one in favor of more raw sewage in our waterways.

you have yet to show how it puts more raw sewage in the rivers,,,

you are also to far gone to know there is no direct path for raw sewage to enter the rivers,,it all goes through processing plants first ,,,

What an idiot you are.

Moron.

We get so many fake stories and fake specs from fraud and corrupted scientists and engineers and government employees we don't believe things anymore. When the Flint, Mi. citizens brought the bottle of city water in thaat was dark and cloudy all that was....was water that sat in the pipes and it turned color due to rust. Hydrants in areas where the water does not move need to be flushed periodically. Professional begging is something more and more of are doing and will do as the years go by.

First of all I have to love how you Trumpers are arguing for more raw sewage in our waterways. You guys truly are a cult if you believe that. That really does not surprise me though.

Yes, Trump's new rules relate to costs, modifications and upgrades but no matter how you spin it, it is all about permitting more raw sewage in our waterways thanks to the Trump Administration.

No one is arguing for more raw sewage in our waterways. We are arguing against draconian environmental regulations. My first brush with the EPA was many years ago in Silicon Valley where the locals adopted water regulations that mandated the copper content of water going out of a factory to be less than the water coming in. In part, that was the demise of manufacturing there and the field in which I worked went overseas. No one is for polluting the environment with raw sewage and if that were being done, people would be dying by the thousands. Your post is hysterical with you calling people names and making broad brush claims you can't prove.

Moron.

you are also to far gone to know there is no direct path for raw sewage to enter the rivers,,it all goes through processing plants first ,,,
As I understand it the upgrades are to prevent further overflows of raw sewage and other pathogens from getting into our waterways.

Moron.

As I understand it the upgrades are to prevent further overflows of raw sewage and other pathogens from getting into our waterways.
OK,,,

one thing you seem to ignore is that all states have laws to prevent raw sewage from being released into waterways already,,,
so its a mute point,,,

but if it will make you feel better, when you here about it happening due to this de-reg you call me and we will go kick some ass,,,hows that??

What an idiot you are.

Hey dumbass, the EPA is not changing rules to allow cities to dump more sewage into rivers, it’s giving the cities time to make upgrades to their infrastructure. The cities are going to continue to do what they have to, because they don’t have the physical infrastructure to do anything else, regardless if the EPA pushes back deadlines or keeps them as is. If cities have to keep paying millions in fines, then the infrastructure upgrades needed to fix the situation get pushed back. Allowing the cities to spend money to get the upgrades done will cause the change. But you would rather they just keep getting fined tens of millions of dollars and never being able to make the changes to stop the dumping of raw sewage in rivers. So really, YOU are the one who wants to see raw sewage to be continuously dumped into rivers by Democrat cities.

It’s clear that the OP didn’t even read his own article.

“To the extent more time or flexibility is requested on a given consent decree, it is because it is needed to attain compliance” with the terms of that agreement

All of these deals are being done in good faith by the EPA in order to let the cities reach new standards without raising costs to low income citizens as well:

Their cost — Washington alone expects to spend $2.7 billion on three tunnels and related infrastructure, funded through higher water bills — has prompted complaints that, among other things, the higher water bills impose a particular burden on low-income people and retirees.

In the Trump administration, the cities have found a sympathetic ear
.”

^^ So the OP wants low-income people to front the costs of these upgrades now.

Forum List

Back