Trump's Emotional TV Ad Slams Illegal Immigration in Pitch to South Carolina

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Showing where the black vote will go... DemoRATS think blacks are STUPID!!!!

Breitbart ^ | 2/12/16 | Neil Munro
Donald Trump has rolled out a hard-hitting and emotional TV-ad in South Carolina that shows how African-Americans are suffering from illegal immigration. "Jas Shaw was a 17-year-old football star who was gunned down just outside his home. His killer? An illegal immigrant gang member who just got out of prison," says the narrator. "Jas' dad, Jamiel, is supporting Donald Trump for President because he knows he will end illegal immigration." Shaw's dad, delivers the emotional pitch to African-Americans, who comprise a large proportion of the South Carolina, where the GOP's next primaries will be held Feb. 20. "Trump is the...

40% of Blacks Line Up Behind Trump - 45% of Hispanics
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../breaking-poll-40-of-blacks-line-behind-t...
Dec 29, 2015 - Time to call Trump a racist for only getting 40% of the blacks. ... Not true Trump has been pulling around 25% of the black vote since September ...

Donald Trump has rolled out a hard-hitting and emotional TV-ad in South Carolina that shows how African-Americans are suffering from illegal immigration. "Jas Shaw was a 17-year-old football star who was gunned down just outside his home. His killer? An illegal immigrant gang member who just got out of prison," says the narrator. "Jas' dad, Jamiel, is supporting Donald Trump for President because he knows he will end illegal immigration." Shaw's dad, delivers the emotional pitch to African-Americans, who comprise a large proportion of the South Carolina, where the GOP's next primaries will be held Feb. 20. "Trump is the...

Dec 29, 2015 - Time to call Trump a racist for only getting 40% of the blacks. ... Not true Trump has been pulling around 25% of the black vote since September ...

Spam the board with your nonsense?

Trump is playing you as a fool!

Also the African American vote has been bought already, and losing the Hispanic vote will seal the Clinton or Sanders win more!

• Banned

Also the African American vote has been bought already, and losing the Hispanic vote will seal the Clinton or Sanders win more!
images

images

You know when someone win?

You have to use a internet picture to express your opinion.

I am not mad but being factual, bitch!

• Banned

images

Oh Brucie.....:gay:

images

Oh Brucie.....:gay:

You know you like me ( not the queer way ) and wish I was a true nutter, well more of a nutter than I am...

Ah the Anti Trumptards are flowing from the wood work I love it....Trump wins 1 primary and the shit hits the fan! LOL

Do you know why I dislike Trump?

He is Scottish and his Daughter is Jewish and from my Grandmother I am Scottish and from my grandfather I am Jewish, and why would I support a arrogant ass that make me look sane?

Ah the Anti Trumptards are flowing from the wood work I love it....Trump wins 1 primary and the shit hits the fan! LOL

He is Scottish and his Daughter is Jewish and from my Grandmother I am Scottish and from my grandfather I am Jewish, and why would I support a arrogant ass that make me look sane?
Such a BRILLIANT reason for not liking someone!

Such a BRILLIANT reason for not liking someone!

More than you realize...

No, I am being honest and a true Scot would tell you what i wrote is a true reason to hate the bloody bastard!

My family is from Isle of Islay, so let me state I dislike Trump for my own reasons and being a MacEachern it has to do with something most Americans would not understand!

Ahem The Donald is Germanic predominantly with a Scottish Mother....sorry WE claim The Donald as ours :smile:

Ahem The Donald is Germanic predominantly with a Scottish Mother....sorry WE claim The Donald as ours :smile:

My mother was married to a Brandt... Also his mother matters to his bloodline and he is below my Clan( Not to be confused with Klan )

My mother was married to a Brandt... Also his mother matters to his bloodline and he is below my Clan( Not to be confused with Klan )

Your Scottish Clan? OMG not the feared Clan Campbell I hope!

Your Scottish Clan? OMG not the feared Clan Campbell I hope!

Oh love the Campbell wish I was them and yes they claim we are their bloodline but even the Sinclair has stated we are not the damn Campbell's no matter how much they wish to be us!

MacEachern Cross is my family Cross..

Umm, this poll was already posted like a month ago and discussed. One of two things are at play. You are either a liar or you are too fucking lazy to actually read it.

That 40% of blacks are black REPUBLICANS, so in other words, like four. It's a poll of the Republican primary, not the general election, asshat.

Forum List

Back