Trump’s Economy: 1.6 Million More Jobs Than The ‘Experts’ Predicted

Folks are able to find great low paying parttime jobs without pesky benefits and keep our unemployment rate low. We should be celebrating.
People are not just getting jobs...they are starting careers....high paying jobs are everywhere...that is why people are moving from one job to the next....extended employment opportunity is alive again in Trump led America....
And you can’t back any of that fantasy with actual facts.
Like I said ...Look around....
As usual, you are unable to back up your nonsense bullcrap. Do voices in your head tell you the things you post?

Folks are able to find great low paying parttime jobs without pesky benefits and keep our unemployment rate low. We should be celebrating.
People are not just getting jobs...they are starting careers....high paying jobs are everywhere...that is why people are moving from one job to the next....extended employment opportunity is alive again in Trump led America....
As usual, you are unable to back up your nonsense bullcrap. Do voices in your head tell you the things you post?
I rely on real life evidence...not some link to some Trump hating POS fake news flash or fake ass poll....get out and talk to people....talk to small business owners....look around...there is prosperity everywhere....a far cry from the Obama days....

Probably...LMFAO...is that kind of like IF?....
There are lots of factors. Most of them indicate it’s unlikely unemployment will remain low. And when that is gone you have nothing. Just lots of failed policy and trillion dollar deficits.
Job numbers do not lie like libs do...so like I said tool....this tactic is as weak as it can be.....
And back in the real work the Dow is down big again.
Down one day up the next and we are still above 26000....that is a good sign not a bad sign....go back to economics 101...you need it more than anyone here....
It’s lower than we were a year ago.
And it was higher last week than a year ago...and it will be right back up next week....

I rely on real life evidence...not some link to some Trump hating POS fake news flash or fake ass poll....get out and talk to people....talk to small business owners....look around...there is prosperity everywhere....a far cry from the Obama days....
So no real evidence at all. Shocking, but necessary to be a trumper.

There are lots of factors. Most of them indicate it’s unlikely unemployment will remain low. And when that is gone you have nothing. Just lots of failed policy and trillion dollar deficits.
Job numbers do not lie like libs do...so like I said tool....this tactic is as weak as it can be.....
Down one day up the next and we are still above 26000....that is a good sign not a bad sign....go back to economics 101...you need it more than anyone here....
And it was higher last week than a year ago...and it will be right back up next week....
Yes very stagnant.

The Hill 9/28 - 9/29 1000 RV 49 51 -2
keep yappin dems....Buuuaaahahahahahahaha

Yes very stagnant.
Maybe your love life is but that's not Trump's fault....

Unemployment is all this economy has. Another bad market day.
Yeah those pesky jobs are just a pain in your side....keeping voters happy and confident.....Buuuuaaaaaahahahahahahaha what a buffoon....
Manufacturing is in recession. GDP growth is weak. Market is stagnant. We have trillion dollar deficits. Obama had great unemployment numbers and you couldn’t say enough how bad it was. Partisans are so stupid.
We are a service economy...but to say manufacturing is in a recession is about the dumbest thing I've read on this board....new companies are popping up everywhere.....go cry in someone else's stew butthead....you are not going to be able to talk down the economy here...the media tried it for a month and failed....but go ahead make an idiot out of your anti American ass....
At least you consistently ignore facts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...-deep-manufacturing-recession/?outputType=amp

U.S. manufacturing fell deeper into a contraction last month, erasing hope of a quick turnaround for the industry and handing a blow to President Trump’s promises that he would revive blue-collar jobs and companies.
Of course if you read the whole article at the end you hear about the gm strike and 46,000 workers being idles skewing the numbers, but don’t let that interfere with the agenda.

The Hill 9/28 - 9/29 1000 RV 49 51 -2
keep yappin dems....Buuuaaahahahahahahaha
Those trumpers sure aren't smart. Most everything going bad and they still support. Funny stuff.

Yes very stagnant.
Maybe your love life is but that's not Trump's fault....
But the Dow is his fault. So are the trillion dollar deficits.

Unemployment is all this economy has. Another bad market day.
Yeah those pesky jobs are just a pain in your side....keeping voters happy and confident.....Buuuuaaaaaahahahahahahaha what a buffoon....
Manufacturing is in recession. GDP growth is weak. Market is stagnant. We have trillion dollar deficits. Obama had great unemployment numbers and you couldn’t say enough how bad it was. Partisans are so stupid.
We are a service economy...but to say manufacturing is in a recession is about the dumbest thing I've read on this board....new companies are popping up everywhere.....go cry in someone else's stew butthead....you are not going to be able to talk down the economy here...the media tried it for a month and failed....but go ahead make an idiot out of your anti American ass....
At least you consistently ignore facts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...-deep-manufacturing-recession/?outputType=amp

U.S. manufacturing fell deeper into a contraction last month, erasing hope of a quick turnaround for the industry and handing a blow to President Trump’s promises that he would revive blue-collar jobs and companies.
Of course if you read the whole article at the end you hear about the gm strike and 46,000 workers being idles skewing the numbers, but don’t let that interfere with the agenda.
Yeah the article is full of the tariffs are the problem and a short mention that GM might have also effected the numbers. The strike hasn't been going for all that long....

New Topics

Forum List

Back