Trump's deficit con job

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Under Donald Trump, spending is growing faster than under Barack Obama (opinion) - CNN

"I will eliminate the deficit in eight years." How many bought the con job? Probably everybody who voted for the great con man.

What ever happened to the woefull Republican lamentation of "leaving it for our poor kids to have to deal with? Obviously, Repubtards don't give a shit about ther kids, or if they do, they love Trump more.

Sad, so sad. BIGLY!!!!!!!

Under Donald Trump, spending is growing faster than under Barack Obama (opinion) - CNN

"I will eliminate the deficit in eight years." How many bought the con job? Probably everybody who voted for the great con man.

What ever happened to the woefull Republican lamentation of "leaving it for our poor kids to have to deal with? Obviously, Repubtards don't give a shit about ther kids, or if they do, they love Trump more.

Who is in charge of the purse strings again? Oh yeah, Nancy Pelosi. Why cant the fucking Congress stop spending more than it takes in? Because dumbasses like you allow them to, worthless moron.

Trump does not concern himself with the debt as much as some people do....we always hear the debt will kill us but it never happens no matter how deep we get...I'm cool with the spending as long as the treasury is raking in the dollars...we will be fine...we have the military to rebuild and the infrastructure to fix that Obama promised to fix but spent the money to keep his mega bureaucracy in tact after the crash....blame Obama not Trump....

The blame goes to the Democrats who have ignored thing like infrastructure. The border wall should have been built years ago.

You would not like it if he started to VETO spending bills and they shut down "non-essential" GOVT again. All you people are is hecklers.

If he somehow managed to shut the seven unneccessary FED DEPTs., had layoffs, 10% salary reduction, all GOVT on SS (no pension), cut luxury travel etc. He may do something if re-elected. Watch and Learn.

You will rush the line to YELL and scream like a two yr. old.

Forum List

Back