Trump's Defense Dept. spent millions on lobsters, booze, and golf carts to avoid future budget cuts

Oh, you are so important that your getting in their face will make certain all VA’s stay in line.
The problems are systemic and changes are being made but problems linger. And you go on about how great it is.
Problems Linger for Tricare's Contractors After Jan. 1 Updates
Sepsis, Holiday Staffing Linked To Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against VA
But the federal government is supposed to run healthcare for everyone.......

Just have the VA take over the health care for all. Simple as that. The VA works and works much better than the sillyvillian health care system. I am developing Cateracts, yes. And they are dragging their feet. But after I give them a swift kick in the butt, they will get on it. I think they have had enough time. It's time to pay a little visit in person. But the VA system does work. And it's something that could be used as a template for all Sillyvillian Universal Health Care Programs.
Yeah, sure-

307,000 vets may have died awaiting VA care, report says - CNNPolitics

That was from 4 years ago. Trust me, things have changed. And I do like the title that contains "May". But that report had a profound change in the way the VA operates. Like I said, today, if they drag their feet, I get on my feet and go visit them up close and personal. The last thing they want right now is for me to report they are doing a bad job. And when they realize that I am serious, they will fall all over themselves to correct the problem.

This has been going on for much longer than Trump. We did the same thing when I was in the AF. But it just wasn't this huge. And it's gotten worse every year. At the last count (2018 fiscal year) it was a 93 billion dollar buy off.

But the snowflakes are grasping at any lie now that their witch hunt has blown up in their faces....

It's not a lie. Those that have served at a certain rank or higher knows this goes on every fiscal year. And it's astounding that it goes on and it's just too easy to fix. Care to ask how we fix it? Or are you going to play "I Hate Dems" game some more and get nothing done.

it is something that happens every year, & the lie is that snowflakes are trying to make it appear it is only happening now because of Trump....it's a lie.

So you don't want it fixed and you want to continue to play bullshit party politics. Figures, cupcake.

Oh, you are so important that your getting in their face will make certain all VA’s stay in line.
The problems are systemic and changes are being made but problems linger. And you go on about how great it is.
Problems Linger for Tricare's Contractors After Jan. 1 Updates
Sepsis, Holiday Staffing Linked To Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against VA
But the federal government is supposed to run healthcare for everyone.......

Just have the VA take over the health care for all. Simple as that. The VA works and works much better than the sillyvillian health care system. I am developing Cateracts, yes. And they are dragging their feet. But after I give them a swift kick in the butt, they will get on it. I think they have had enough time. It's time to pay a little visit in person. But the VA system does work. And it's something that could be used as a template for all Sillyvillian Universal Health Care Programs.
Yeah, sure-

307,000 vets may have died awaiting VA care, report says - CNNPolitics

That was from 4 years ago. Trust me, things have changed. And I do like the title that contains "May". But that report had a profound change in the way the VA operates. Like I said, today, if they drag their feet, I get on my feet and go visit them up close and personal. The last thing they want right now is for me to report they are doing a bad job. And when they realize that I am serious, they will fall all over themselves to correct the problem.

We can and do use the press to our advantage. There are many of us out here that aren't screaming, "Fake PRess" over and over when it comes to items like this. And the VA is very concious about this at this time. That means my face is as important as anyone elses save a Congress Critters or a President's.

This has been going on for much longer than Trump. We did the same thing when I was in the AF. But it just wasn't this huge. And it's gotten worse every year. At the last count (2018 fiscal year) it was a 93 billion dollar buy off.

But the snowflakes are grasping at any lie now that their witch hunt has blown up in their faces....

It's not a lie. Those that have served at a certain rank or higher knows this goes on every fiscal year. And it's astounding that it goes on and it's just too easy to fix. Care to ask how we fix it? Or are you going to play "I Hate Dems" game some more and get nothing done.

it is something that happens every year, & the lie is that snowflakes are trying to make it appear it is only happening now because of Trump....it's a lie.

The bigger question is why is everyone so cool with it happening? Why do you Trumpians whine about that DOD being underfunded and then cheer when they waste money?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So you don't want it fixed and you want to continue to play bullshit party politics.
YOU are the only one saying that snowflake.

Snowflakes are the ONLY ones lying / denying / justifying and squealing how 'this all can't be true' about Mueller's report. The Democrats are the only ones vowing to continue to investigate despite Mueller declaring there is nothing left to investigate after 2 years. Democrats are STILL the only ones declaring, 'Mueller's report means nothing - we still planning on continuing the witch hunt'. Snowflakes and Trump-hating Democrats are the only ones melting down and declaring, 'I don't need Mueller's Report - I have a TV'...and the proven lying / conspiratorial CNN that is reeling now with shit on its face after the Mueller report.

Instead of acknowledging the overwhelming existing evidence that has been out for a while proving Democrat crime and conspiracy and calling for an investigation to find out how and who is responsible and holding them accountable, snowflakes and Trump-haters are more concerned with continuing the witch hunt and holding on, as usual, to their denial of reality...and about continuing to protect the proven criminals and traitors.

What just happened the last 2 years was not 'bullshit party politics' - it was SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY, TREASON, A COUP ATTEMPT, AN ATTEMPTED OVERTHROW OF A US PRESIDENT, PERJURY, ESPIONAGE, OBSTRUCTION, THOUSANDS OF VIOLATIONS OF THE FOIA AND FEDERAL RECORDS ACT, A ROGUE/CRIMINAL DOJ, NSA, CIA, AND FBI.

You can't get / be serious about wanting to 'FIX IT' until they / you acknowledge it.

So you don't want it fixed and you want to continue to play bullshit party politics.

Snowflakes are the ONLY ones lying / denying / justifying and squealing how 'this all can't be true' about Mueller's report. The Democrats are the only ones vowing to continue to investigate despite Mueller declaring there is nothing left to investigate after 2 years. Democrats are STILL the only ones declaring, 'Mueller's report means nothing - we still planning on continuing the witch hunt'. Snowflakes and Trump-hating Democrats are the only ones melting down and declaring, 'I don't need Mueller's Report - I have a TV'...and the proven lying / conspiratorial CNN that is reeling now with shit on its face after the Mueller report.

Instead of acknowledging the overwhelming existing evidence that has been out for a while proving Democrat crime and conspiracy and calling for an investigation to find out how and who is responsible and holding them accountable, snowflakes and Trump-haters are more concerned with continuing the witch hunt and holding on, as usual, to their denial of reality...and about continuing to protect the proven criminals and traitors.

What just happened the last 2 years was not 'bullshit party politics' - it was SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY, TREASON, A COUP ATTEMPT, AN ATTEMPTED OVERTHROW OF A US PRESIDENT, PERJURY, ESPIONAGE, OBSTRUCTION, THOUSANDS OF VIOLATIONS OF THE FOIA AND FEDERAL RECORDS ACT, A ROGUE/CRIMINAL DOJ, NSA, CIA, AND FBI.

You can't get / be serious about wanting to 'FIX IT' until they / you acknowledge it.

Thank you for your truly partisan response.

The bigger question is why is everyone so cool with it happening? Why do you Trumpians whine about that DOD being underfunded and then cheer when they waste money?

Bwuhahahahaha....

When did Democrats / snowflakes start giving a damn about the MILITARY? Every time they take office and want to cut spending they start by cutting the military. Obama and the Democrats passed a $1 Trillion pork-infested Bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of self-party-serving Democrat-Only pork and never thought about the military.

Let's be honest, the only reason Democrats and snowflakes are suddenly 'concerned' about the military being under-funded is because the military / Trump is finding a way to get around the Democrats who are standing with violent illegals, human traffickers, drug runners, MS13 gang members to keep the borders open, keep illegal immigration happening, to Keep federal law-violating Sanctuary cities open, and to keep illegal votes coming in (The Democrats are even trying to make it for illegals to vote now, so don't give me that shit about Democrats not wanting illegals in the country for their votes)!

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP......

This has been going on forever but..... TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP......

Did I mention Trump?

Thank you for your truly partisan response.

No thank YOU. I was just making an honest observation. If you don't believe me, pull your head out of your ass and check the news - any of them. CNN is especially freaking right now after the Mueller report be cause their credibility was destroyed.

Bwuhahahahaha....

When did Democrats / snowflakes start giving a damn about the MILITARY? Every time they take office and want to cut spending they start by cutting the military. Obama and the Democrats passed a $1 Trillion pork-infested Bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of self-party-serving Democrat-Only pork and never thought about the military.

Let's be honest, the only reason Democrats and snowflakes are suddenly 'concerned' about the military being under-funded is because the military / Trump is finding a way to get around the Democrats who are standing with violent illegals, human traffickers, drug runners, MS13 gang members to keep the borders open, keep illegal immigration happening, to Keep federal law-violating Sanctuary cities open, and to keep illegal votes coming in (The Democrats are even trying to make it for illegals to vote now, so don't give me that shit about Democrats not wanting illegals in the country for their votes)!

Thanks for showing how you are no different than the Dems

What is funny is after all your BS / lies / denial / defense of the leftist criminals and traitors the last 2 years, you actually think anyone takes anything you say seriously now.

That's cute.

:lmao:

What is funny is after all your BS / lies / denial / defense of the leftist criminals and traitors the last 2 years, you actually think anyone takes anything you say seriously now.

That's cute.

:lmao:

I do not give a fuck how people take me. All I do is state the truth, what you do with it is up to you.

Forum List

Back