Trump's DACA trap. He's losing on shutting the govt for a wall that a maj doesn't support

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
But a maj didn't support a shut down over deporting the DACA folks.

CNN poll: DACA not worth a shutdown, except to Democrats - CNNPolitics

Will the dems fall for it? For all voters the econ is a more important issue, and HC is as important as immigration, and the dems own that issue after Trumpcare's implosion ... and on immigration, there's no consensus on what should be done. Only the gop wants a wall.

APNORC.org - Home | APNORC.org

Where's the dickweeds-D counter offer? If Trump's DACA and TPS extensions aren't acceptable, isn't it expected for the other side to come back with something that would be acceptable in exchange for what Donny wants?

Will the dems fall for it? For all voters the econ is a more important issue, and HC is as important as immigration, and the dems own that issue after Trumpcare's implosion ... and on immigration, there's no consensus on what should be done. Only the gop wants a wall.

More fake news from the PROVEN liars at CNN.

Where's the dickweeds-D counter offer? If Trump's DACA and TPS extensions aren't acceptable, isn't it expected for the other side to come back with something that would be acceptable in exchange for what Donny wants?
CNN? What's the point?

When the Coast Guard, TSA, and Border Patrol all go under, Trump will be forced to end his tantrum.

After last week, I can't even believe that anyone can post a link to CNN with a straight face.

CNN? What's the point?

I was referring to the Democrats not CNN, did they put a counter offer on the table to what Donny proposed with DACA and TPS extensions? So far I haven't seen anything which suggests that they don't really care about compromise, they just want to keep milking this "shutdown" for political reasons.

On the other hand, maybe they're working on a counter offer and just haven't finalized it yet. :dunno:

CNN? What's the point?

I was referring to the Democrats not CNN, did they put a counter offer on the table to what Donny proposed with DACA and TPS extensions? So far I haven't seen anything which suggests that they don't really care about compromise, they just want to keep milking this "shutdown" for political reasons.

On the other hand, maybe they're working on a counter offer and just haven't finalized it yet. :dunno:
Compromise? If I demand $5 from you, would you counter that you’ll only give me $2, or tell me to fuck off?

Why should the dems make a counter offer at all on immigration until Trump opens up the govt? The answer is that Trump knows a wall ain't gonna be part of it. So, Trump's holding the govt hostage over a wall.

the dems have offered more funding for deporation and border security - not a wall. But Trump's even broken his word to McConnell, who is no longer even negotiating with Trump.

To be very honest, I don't give a shit about the wall or funding it. I don't really give a shit about border security, since on avg more people aren't entering the country that way than are leaving. And I certainly don't give a shit whether the DACA folks stay. It's horrible that Trump jailed and has now lost another 15K children, but why were they even brought here?

Immigration is really about who is working here and not a citizen, and do we want them. And how can we deport people who over stayed their visas. But Trump doesn't care about that. Trump's not serious. He wants make believe Wall to statisfy his base. That's all this shut down is about. The dems job is to call him on it.

CNN's opinion? What about Nancy and Chuckie? They won't even negotiate on amnesty. How freaking crazy are democrats willing to get?

CNN's opinion? What about Nancy and Chuckie? They won't even negotiate on amnesty. How freaking crazy are democrats willing to get?
It's not amnesty, and Trump can't deliver. Besides, why should they negotiate a wall Trump can't get congress to pass, and most people don't want?

If you don't want a wall then tell me you will get rid of every illegal here and every one that comes after. They are ILLEGAL AND NEED TO BE DEPORTED ASAP. Putting up with them makes us a JOKE. There should be no such thing as an Angel Mom. We can create a giant ICE force and drag them out-do you prefer that to a wall?

Compromise? If I demand $5 from you, would you counter that you’ll only give me $2, or tell me to fuck off?
Don't know about him. I'd just tell you to fuck off and get a job from the gitgo.
Congratulations. Now you understand why the obese dotard isn’t getting his way.
Now you understand why we're going to stop your free stuff, and why people don't like parasites, especially uppity ones.

Why should the dems make a counter offer at all on immigration until Trump opens up the govt? The answer is that Trump knows a wall ain't gonna be part of it. So, Trump's holding the govt hostage over a wall.

the dems have offered more funding for deporation and border security - not a wall. But Trump's even broken his word to McConnell, who is no longer even negotiating with Trump.

To be very honest, I don't give a shit about the wall or funding it. I don't really give a shit about border security, since on avg more people aren't entering the country that way than are leaving. And I certainly don't give a shit whether the DACA folks stay. It's horrible that Trump jailed and has now lost another 15K children, but why were they even brought here?

Immigration is really about who is working here and not a citizen, and do we want them. And how can we deport people who over stayed their visas. But Trump doesn't care about that. Trump's not serious. He wants make believe Wall to statisfy his base. That's all this shut down is about. The dems job is to call him on it.
The Dems have never done THEIR job yet, why should they start now?

Don't know about him. I'd just tell you to fuck off and get a job from the gitgo.
Congratulations. Now you understand why the obese dotard isn’t getting his way.
Now you understand why we're going to stop your free stuff, and why people don't like parasites, especially uppity ones.
The only thing you’ve stopped is paychecks for the Coast Guard, TSA, and most laughably, the BORDER PATROL! Too fucking funny. The art of the deal right there.

Donny has been negotiating with himself since he walked out of the meeting, saying, "bye-bye".

That probably works better with cash-poor sub-contractors than with elected Congresspersons.

Forum List

Back