Trump's critics have destroyed the memory of the Holocaust.

Considering the "memory" is solely centered around Jews anyways, it has been "destroyed" for a while now.
I disagree.

While the 'Holocaust' proper is by definition solely about Jews and what happened to them, the Nazis also killed another 6 million Christian civilians, most of them from Poland.

The Nazis were just hateful and were willing to kill lots of people to achieve their Utopia just like all t he other leftists are.

And Godwin only made that shit up because comparisons to the Nazis were being made to other leftwing groups of current times and the leftards dont like, to include Godwin apparently.

No kids were being put in cages, no kids were being permanently separated from their parents, just till the parents could stand trial in the 17% of the cases where these were actually the parents.

Fuck Godwin up his shitty ass, who the fuck cares?

Goodwin used Hitler and the Nazis to symbolize ultimate human EVIL.

I guess he never heard about Stalin and Communists.

Considering the "memory" is solely centered around Jews anyways, it has been "destroyed" for a while now.
I disagree.

While the 'Holocaust' proper is by definition solely about Jews and what happened to them, the Nazis also killed another 6 million Christian civilians, most of them from Poland.

The Nazis were just hateful and were willing to kill lots of people to achieve their Utopia just like all t he other leftists are.

And Godwin only made that shit up because comparisons to the Nazis were being made to other leftwing groups of current times and the leftards dont like, to include Godwin apparently.

No kids were being put in cages, no kids were being permanently separated from their parents, just till the parents could stand trial in the 17% of the cases where these were actually the parents.

Fuck Godwin up his shitty ass, who the fuck cares?

Goodwin used Hitler and the Nazis to symbolize ultimate human EVIL.

I guess he never heard about Stalin and Communists.
Or the Catholic Church, every monarchy in Europe, the Khans of Mongolia, Babylon and yes even North America and the demise of millions of natives. Humans kill no matter the economic/political/socio system used.

Forum List

Back