CDZ Trump's Contract With America

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Luddly Neddite, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,250
    Trump is doing great! His supporters are still 100% with him. None of us had any illusion that fighting the entrenched life long politicians would be easy especially with their own media butt lickers in the press and on TV. The swamp is being drained, the cries of the exposed swamp dwellers can be heard in the distance.

:badgrin:

2. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +557
    Hey, could he come get this guy:

Gov. Greitens fined by ethics commission for using nonprofit donor list

3. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,571
    trump is a pathological liar, a child used to getting his own way, cares only about being liked. That's why keeps doing those ridiculous kkk-style rallies and why he sucks up to other dicators.

Very telling that his big PA rally was very poorly attended but he has always lied about that as well.

4. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,250
    KKK style rally's? Really? Well his rally was larger than anything the dems have put together in years. I know you think your angry post will somehow bother or harm a Trump supporter but you are wrong. It just stiffens our resolve, I in your honor am going to write the reelect Trump campaign a check, my first of many until 2020...I'm sure you have inspired others to do the same with your tired sorry angry cry baby nonsensical posts. Say it punk President Trump Rules!