Trump's Carrier deal is not living up to the hype — jobs still going to Mexico

Think he's going to be too busy with legal matters to put this right.
If anyone brings it to his attention, we'll hear the 'Fake News!' mantra.

• Banned
This is one of those issues Republicans on the USMB just don't want to discuss.

• Banned
I was right. USMB Republicans can't take the truth.

I am all for economically punishing successful companies that left our shores.

I agree with Indeependent - the US should be absolute in business location, if you incorporate here for the obvious advantages then you can't circumvent that later. If you like the idea of tax havens and cheap foreign labor then incorporate your business in China, or Mexico, etc and be married to them for life.

This was a trump lie from the very beginning. The cult is just learning what others knew at that beginning when he first started selling his bogus fraud.

• Banned
Carrier workers facing layoffs feel betrayed by Trump

The first round of layoffs will take effect next month, and the second in December -- three days before Christmas.

From Trump to his base. I know it's a little early but:

Christmas_animated_.gif

Better keep those stockings. Yer gonna need 'em!

MSM? Sorry, I'm not going there. Looks like the same story repeated around. But it was said way back then that some were still leaving since some production costs are regulations are too tough here so the coil manufacturing in still moving to the new plant they built. If they don't keep up their end of the deal, Indiana won't either.

MSM? Sorry, I'm not going there. Looks like the same story repeated around. But it was said way back then that some were still leaving since some production costs are regulations are too tough here so the coil manufacturing in still moving to the new plant they built. If they don't keep up their end of the deal, Indiana won't either.
When Pence was governor, Carrier didn't keep up their end of the deal, and as punishment they got an exponentially better deal from Trump and now VP Pence! So are you surprised they're not keeping their end of the deal again?

Those workers have been formally informed they will be laid off. Carrier said it was so they could "plan"their lives.

So much for the millions in taxpayer money Pence and Trump gave to Carrier.

Balls deep! That's should be Trump's campaign logo ------ Balls Deep!

New Topics

Forum List

Back