Trump's Business Credit Score Is 19 Out of a Possible 100

According to Nav, The Trump Organization, Inc.’s business credit score is a 19 out of 100 as of Sept. 23, 2016, which puts it below the national average score by more than 30 points. The Nav report said the score indicates the Trump Organization “is very likely to default on its credit payments” and that “this will make it difficult to get financing.” It puts Trump’s Organization in a “medium-to-high risk” category.

Two separate things that worked in the Trump Organization’s favor are its business credit trail, which extends for more than 35 years, and that the bankruptcies weren’t on the organization’s report.

==========================

Oh my God. Many, Republicans elected Trump because he is such a good businessman. He doesn't even report his bankruptcies. More than 30 points behind the national average? Really? Even the Clintons are way better than him.

No wonder he lost a billion dollars in a year. Yea, he's really gonna do great things for America. Can't wait.

Republicans voted for him because he was their nominee, the rest of us voted for him because he was not the bulldyke. Walgreens is open late if you're out of Butthurt hurt cream.
IMG_0457.JPG

According to Nav, The Trump Organization, Inc.’s business credit score is a 19 out of 100 as of Sept. 23, 2016, which puts it below the national average score by more than 30 points. The Nav report said the score indicates the Trump Organization “is very likely to default on its credit payments” and that “this will make it difficult to get financing.” It puts Trump’s Organization in a “medium-to-high risk” category.

Two separate things that worked in the Trump Organization’s favor are its business credit trail, which extends for more than 35 years, and that the bankruptcies weren’t on the organization’s report.

==========================

Oh my God. Many, Republicans elected Trump because he is such a good businessman. He doesn't even report his bankruptcies. More than 30 points behind the national average? Really? Even the Clintons are way better than him.

No wonder he lost a billion dollars in a year. Yea, he's really gonna do great things for America. Can't wait.

How're those Clinton slush fund...err...Foundation donations going to do next year, when she can't sell access?
hmmmm, she wasn't in govt the last 4 years, and the foundation charity got huge donations with no govt access....

And WHAT did the Clinton's personally gain from any of the donations others made to the foundation's charity programs? BE Specific please.....show a quid pro quo, or zip your lips and stop regurgitating right wing lies and fake news, is how I feel about it.... :lol:....of course your free to not follow my advice! :p

hmmmm, she wasn't in govt the last 4 years, and the foundation charity got huge donations with no govt access....

She was the odds on favorite to be the next President.

How do you think the next 4 years of "donations" will compare to the last 4 years?

And WHAT did the Clinton's personally gain from any of the donations others made to the foundation's charity programs?

How many of her cronies collected paychecks from the Foundation?
Cheaper to have the Foundation pay them instead of paying them out of their personal funds.

People, countries, Arab sheiks, and Wall Street bankers donated to the Clinton Foundation because of the great work they did around the world helping the poor. So what if a few people took a small salary for doing that good work. I'm sure donations will be higher than ever because she will be able to give it her full attention since she is not toiling in anonymity as a public servant. #liberal logic.

Forum List

Back