Trump's Blue Wall Special Knock on Effects

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Generally speaking the Red states tend to have state and local taxes well within the SALT deduction cap and Blue states don't but the knock on effects are growing rapidly and in unexpected ways that the politicians on both sides do not understand.

The USMC trade deal is making Mexico richer and Canada poorer. That seems likely to move many jobs from the northern border to the southern US. AL and MS are already climbing the league standings in cars.

This list could be expanded by me but I am interested in finding out about other knock on effects so I making this OP short to find out about other knock on effects I might miss.

Generally speaking the Red states tend to have state and local taxes well within the SALT deduction cap and Blue states don't but the knock on effects are growing rapidly and in unexpected ways that the politicians on both sides do not understand.

The USMC trade deal is making Mexico richer and Canada poorer. That seems likely to move many jobs from the northern border to the southern US. AL and MS are already climbing the league standings in cars.

This list could be expanded by me but I am interested in finding out about other knock on effects so I making this OP short to find out about other knock on effects I might miss.

Trump's SALT deduction cap was a brilliant move. It's shifting the balance of power back to the American people, as opposed to small sections of very powerful liberal sanctuaries.

Anyone who says he doesn't know what he's doing is only deceiving themselves.

Forum List

Back