Trump's bloody knife and alternate facts

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Pat Bagley, my old family friend, has struck it just right again.

Men who know better let the would be tyrant loose in order to impose their far right agenda.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

The Daily Mail is reporting all immigration from Syria, Iran, Iraq, Yemen and Somalia will be temporarily banned until a proper vetting process is put together.

Sorry no link I saw it on the tube

What bloody knife? How well did the far left agenda do in Barry Hussein's adopted home town of Chicago? About 700 bloody bodies last year and a hundred since New Year's day. Two people were murdered as Hussein gave his fairwell address.

• Banned
Pat Bagley, my old family friend, has struck it just right again.

Men who know better let the would be tyrant loose in order to impose their far right agenda.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls
Geeze jake, now you're stooping to cartoons to try and prove Trump wrong? my my.
ty, the cartoon shows Trump to be one who slaughters and lies about facts. We all know that is true. The far right thinks it is good to do.

• Banned
What bloody knife? How well did the far left agenda do in Barry Hussein's adopted home town of Chicago? About 700 bloody bodies last year and a hundred since New Year's day. Two people were murdered as Hussein gave his fairwell address.
Deflection that has nothing to do with the OP.

His ego is as big as his insecurity, and he's a blowhard. He will say and do seemingly irrational shit to fit both those needs. However, he's not out of touch with reality because he has continued to do debt deals for his various projects. He has to know that the capital guys who loan him the money to buy/build stuff know he's really show man, not Steve Wynn, and he knows they know that if the project starts losing money, he'll threaten to pull his name if they try to enforce the terms of the loans.

He's flat out lied about soc sec and medicare, and his plans for covering everyone that Obama covered will be outed as a lie too. He proposes we increase sending and cut taxes, and this year's deficit will surely break 500 billion, and possibly 750.

But, he seems sincere on trying to limit outsourcing.

Why do truly ignorant lefties think idiotic cartoons can substitute for a reasonable political argument? Because they were raised on video games? You almost gotta laugh that the left tried to blame Rush Limbaugh's alleged inciindiary rhetoric for a maniac shooting congresswoman Giffords and all we have seen lately is junk cartoons that deliberately insult a U.S. President who has been in office less than a week.

Thanks for the move.

whitehall makes a deflection argument above.

Alt Facts are going to always be exposed and ridiculed.

The more we all have to deal with Alt Fact we re-educate Americans on how to fact find for themselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back