Trump's blame everyone else

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
I was reading this article:

Is this the real reason Trump holds grudge against Mexico?

"
Is this the real reason Trump holds grudge against Mexico?"

And then thought about it a little and I think they've got to something.

I'm talking about the attitude of blaming everyone else for the problems America has.

It's Mexico's fault, it's China's fault, it's always someone else's fault.

And this resonates with the voters who see the US is going downhill, but are unwilling to blame themselves for the problems that are occurring in the US.

This is a pretty normal human reaction to problems, and Trump has just either been smart enough, or lucky enough that people are supporting him because they simply want to ignore the reality of why the US has so many problems right now.

"

I'm talking about the attitude of blaming everyone else for the problems America has.

And this resonates with the voters who see the US is going downhill, but are unwilling to blame themselves for the problems that are occurring in the US.

This is a pretty normal human reaction to problems, and Trump has just either been smart enough, or lucky enough that people are supporting him because they simply want to ignore the reality of why the US has so many problems right now.
Very well said. We elect republican leaders who do absolutely nothing for the poor and middle class. We elect democrats that don't do enough.

Net immigration from Mexico is at zero, yet these Neanderthals supporting Trump are too dense to accept that. They are too dense to accept facts in general.

"

Hes not blaming Mexico.

"

Very well said. We elect republican leaders who do absolutely nothing for the poor and middle class. We elect democrats that don't do enough.

Net immigration from Mexico is at zero, yet these Neanderthals supporting Trump are too dense to accept that. They are too dense to accept facts in general.
Its net zero? Wtf?

That's one of the key appeals of populism - nothing is ever your fault. No need to take any responsibility for yourself, there's always a "them" to blame everything on.

"

i bet I'm smart enough to invent a software that would work to handle a national healthcare system and I bet I could do it for less than 50 million
I also bet I would have a server secure enough as to not let some dork Romanian hack it whenever he wanted.

"

Its net zero? Wtf?
Yes. More Mexicans are leaving the US than coming in. The decline began in the 2007 crash.

"

i bet I'm smart enough to invent a software that would work to handle a national healthcare system and I bet I could do it for less than 50 million
I also bet I would have a server secure enough as to not let some dork Romanian hack it whenever he wanted.
I guess you're trying to be witty? I'm not sure...

"

Hes not blaming Mexico.

Trump blames Mexico for misleading the Pope

"
Trump blames Mexico for misleading the Pope"

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2015/08/donald-trump-immigration-reform

"Mr Trump, a real-estate mogul and the current front-runner in the race for the Republican presidential nomination, is such a fan of Mexicans that, in addition to promising to bully them into paying for a pharaonic American infrastructure project, accusing them of mooching off American taxpayers, and blaming them for low wages, unemployment and violent crime,"

"

Its net zero? Wtf?
Yes. More Mexicans are leaving the US than coming in. The decline began in the 2007 crash.
[/QUOTE]can you provide links?

Last edited:

"

Its net zero? Wtf?
Yes. More Mexicans are leaving the US than coming in. The decline began in the 2007 crash.[/QUOTE
Can you provide links?
Net Migration from Mexico Falls to Zero—and Perhaps Less

"

Bush's fault.....

Wait, what?

"

Its net zero? Wtf?

mex-spot-mar10-fig1.jpg

According to this, at times it has been zero.

"

Bush's fault.....

Wait, what?

Do you need glasses? Where did I mention Bush?

"

Its net zero? Wtf?
Yes. More Mexicans are leaving the US than coming in. The decline began in the 2007 crash.[/QUOTE
Can you provide links?
Ah but if the economy improves?

Trump is a joke. The best way to deal with the liar is to laugh at, and ridicule him. Bait the hell out of him and sit back at watch him self-destruct.

Trump is a joke. The best way to deal with the liar is to laugh at, and ridicule him. Bait the hell out of him and sit back at watch him self-destruct.
Well, that's what you've done throughout the primaries, how has it worked out so far? :lol:

Its net zero? Wtf?
Can you provide links?
Ah but if the economy improves?
The economy has improved. We've gained 14 million private jobs since the beginning of 2008.

Forum List

Back