Trump's birth Certificate NOT Official.

Given the direction this country is headed, maybe a guy who's been through the bankruptcy process many times is exactly what we need. We're probably gonna need someone with experience like that.

So you are endorsing him?

Is this the best they have to offer? Palin, backmann, newt and now Trump.

Waki looney toons indeed.

Oh, yes, absolutely. I'm endorsing Trump wholeheartedly. I can't think of a better person in this great land to lead the nation than Donald Trump.

Keep the pressure up on Trump to reveal his Birth Certificate. It is a Constitutional requirement for the job and you lefties are doing God's work.

He's filthy rich and knows how to work the system. so do a lot of other people in politics.

He's a prick? big fucken deal. Obama is a sweat heart that put us into another war, and increased the debt by 60%

Between him and what we have, I'd take him.

He's filthy rich because he spends other peoples money. And even while doing THAT he managed to file bankruptcy a good number of times.

Think about that one.:eusa_shhh:

Not that I endorse him, but someone who is skilled at raising and leveraging other people's money by their option is a lot better than someone who is skilled and wasting other people's money by force. I get that Trump declared bankruptcy multiple times and people lost money. But they had that choice and others have done well to choose to invest in his venture. Under Obama we not only lost but we didn't even get a choice.

I don't really want Trump to be President, but I think "it's time" for some "Change" that might give businesses in this country some "Hope."

He's filthy rich and knows how to work the system. so do a lot of other people in politics.

He's a prick? big fucken deal. Obama is a sweat heart that put us into another war, and increased the debt by 60%

Between him and what we have, I'd take him.

He's filthy rich because he spends other peoples money. And even while doing THAT he managed to file bankruptcy a good number of times.

Not that I endorse him, but someone who is skilled at raising and leveraging other people's money by their option is a lot better than someone who is skilled and wasting other people's money by force. I get that Trump declared bankruptcy multiple times and people lost money. But they had that choice and others have done well to choose to invest in his venture. Under Obama we not only lost but we didn't even get a choice.

I don't really want Trump to be President, but I think "it's time" for some "Change" that might give businesses in this country some "Hope."

Businesses are swimming in trillions of dollars of cash. They got their hides saved. How much fucking hope do they need?

They want the entire nation brought to their knees as well and praying to the holy businesses?

Of course he pulled him self up by his own boot straps. The schools he went to weren't swimming in minorities when he went to them. I actually grew up in this country and during that time period. It was still a very racist time..and that extended to most parts of society. Even today..there are places in New York, minorities just can't live.

So so evidence of actual achievement then huh? It was "very racist?" At Cornell? Harvard? Chicago in the Civil Rights community of activists? You may be correct. It was and still is virtually impossible for a white man to get a scholarship and well-connected positions in that line of work, with or without the cocaine habit.

Did Obama's family have some means? Sure..but they were limited. Discounting his sucess really is to much.

Discounting what success? What did he succeed at?

Are you now defending the brood of a banker? This family would be vilified today, told they should pay up.

Businesses are swimming in trillions of dollars of cash. They got their hides saved. How much fucking hope do they need?

Some businesses are swimming in cash. The rest of us get to pay for the bailouts and for those who think government can help here while not paying for shit themselves.

They want the entire nation brought to their knees as well and praying to the holy businesses?

Pray to the government, pray to the God of Goldman Sachs, GM, and GE. Those are the only options?

Of course he pulled him self up by his own boot straps. The schools he went to weren't swimming in minorities when he went to them. I actually grew up in this country and during that time period. It was still a very racist time..and that extended to most parts of society. Even today..there are places in New York, minorities just can't live.

So so evidence of actual achievement then huh? It was "very racist?" At Cornell? Harvard? Chicago in the Civil Rights community of activists? You may be correct. It was and still is virtually impossible for a white man to get a scholarship and well-connected positions in that line of work, with or without the cocaine habit.

Did Obama's family have some means? Sure..but they were limited. Discounting his sucess really is to much.

Are you now defending the brood of a banker? This family would be vilified today, told they should pay up.

Obviously this is not a topic to discuss with you. The hate is to strong..and it pollutes both the history of this country..and the achievements of an indivdual.

Saying things like "this man completed law school, passed the bar and became a lawyer", "this man wrote two books which were best sellers", "this man successfully campaigned and won the Senate"...don't objectively count as success, in this case, but if it were anyone else..in the real would..they would be deemed highly successful.

So cheers.

Some businesses are swimming in cash. The rest of us get to pay for the bailouts and for those who think government can help here while not paying for shit themselves.

Pray to the government, pray to the God of Goldman Sachs, GM, and GE. Those are the only options?

A good majority of blue chips have been wildly successful over the last 2 years. I made a pretty penny in the market. Take a look at the big board..confidence is back.

That's the reality.

They just aren't hiring...well not in any way that makes a dent. Why?

I think they want regulations, gone. Pure and simple. Tax breaks, rebates and bailouts aren't enough.

Obviously this is not a topic to discuss with you. The hate is to strong..and it pollutes both the history of this country..and the achievements of an indivdual.

What hate and what achievements?

Saying things like "this man completed law school, passed the bar and became a lawyer", "this man wrote two books which were best sellers", "this man successfully campaigned and won the Senate"...don't objectively count as success, in this case, but if it were anyone else..in the real would..they would be deemed highly successful.

Ah. So please educate us on contemporary Republicans who have had the same achievements that you hold in high regard. You don't consider Newt Gingrich a success do you? How about Bill Frist, or Trent Lott? How about Sarah Palin?

So cheers.

Indeed.

On edit:

Well we need to take a serious look at Bill O'Reilly and Rick Warren again, they appear on this list along with Barack Obama.

Thanks Sallow, I never thought you had such respect for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back