Trump's bipolar approach to the elite

He has often complained about the elites, as he does here. But then he claims he's more elite than they are.

I guess he thinks being POTUS is not being part of the establishment.

Trump desperately wants to be part of the "elite". But they shunned him years ago. He still wants in.

As in they think he has no class, and is a charlatan?

Correct. The intellectual elites find him ignorant and embarrassing. The financial elites cut him off years ago for being a deadbeat. The political elites consider him incompetent and wholly ignorant on any issue of governing or foreign policy.

When it comes to elites. Trump is definately a bottom

He has often complained about the elites, as he does here. But then he claims he's more elite than they are.

The butt hurt. Wow

We know Trump is a child. He uses all the buzzwords that shock the ears of his ignorant base. And yes he will lie two or three times in one sentence contradicting himself all along the way. He's like walking diarrhea.

His followers though drink the koolaid, bathe in it, and keep it stocked in their refrigerators so they are never without. It is a cult in the same vein as Jim Jones.

:206:

Some moron liberal clown interrupts the POTUS and the hater in your video faults the POTUS? Should we post some of Obama's clips from his rallies exhibiting the same behavior? You libs sure have selective memories. How about Obama's "profanity laced tirade" he slammed the White House press corps with? Did you forget or are you just uninformed?

Yes, you should post some clips of Obama showing the same behavior

I'll wait while you don't.

We know Trump is a child. He uses all the buzzwords that shock the ears of his ignorant base. And yes he will lie two or three times in one sentence contradicting himself all along the way. He's like walking diarrhea.

His followers though drink the koolaid, bathe in it, and keep it stocked in their refrigerators so they are never without. It is a cult in the same vein as Jim Jones.

:itsok:

:itsok:

Isaacnewton. I got nothing so I'm just going to repeat what you said back to you

Some moron liberal clown interrupts the POTUS and the hater in your video faults the POTUS? Should we post some of Obama's clips from his rallies exhibiting the same behavior? You libs sure have selective memories. How about Obama's "profanity laced tirade" he slammed the White House press corps with? Did you forget or are you just uninformed?

Already posted a bat shit crazy Obama quote at one of his rallies, the liberals ran in fear shocker.

Already posted a bat shit crazy Obama quote at one of his rallies, the liberals ran in fear shocker.
Which, by extension, makes you much crazier, given the ridiculous shit you vomit here on a daily basis.

Which, by extension, makes you much crazier, given the ridiculous shit you vomit here on a daily basis.

^^^ another liberal who ignored Obama's bat shit crazy statement about bringing a gun to the fight. A presidential candidate said that holy shit.

^^^ another liberal who ignored Obama's bat shit crazy statement about bringing a gun to the fight. A presidential candidate said that holy shit.
It wasn't crazy. By your logic, obama meant the rhetoric being used was a knife, but the gun is a real gun. You are embarrassing yourself.

It wasn't crazy. By your logic, obama meant the rhetoric being used was a knife, but the gun is a real gun. You are embarrassing yourself.

LMAO "but what Obama really meant to say was..." a courtesy you people never afford president Trump. :eusa_hand:

Like when Obama talked about "shithole countries" or when he said "grab them by the pussy"?

Try leaving the Resort areas of Mexico. It IS a shit hole. Ever been to Mogadishu? Hell ANYWHERE is Somalia or most African Nations? They ARE shit holes.

LMAO "but what Obama really meant to say was..." a courtesy you people never afford president Trump. :eusa_hand:
I see. So, it's everyone else's fault you are acting like a moron. But not yours. No sir.Got it.

I see. So, it's everyone else's fault you are acting like a moron. But not yours. No sir.Got it.

I posted an Obama direct quote, you attempted to claim he meant something different because you could not defend his quote. Yes I think that covers it.

I didn't see it, can you drop the link?

Or show me the thread where you made the libs run in fear?

Read the thread its there.
No wonder you didn't have any clips or quotes -- there are none.

Obama went on ‘profanity-laced’ tirade against press: White House reporter

But I will link the article and even add an excerpt:

“I have seen in the last year Barack Obama really angry twice. Both were off-the-record times. One, profanity-laced where he thought the press was making too much of scandals that he did not think were scandals. Another where he took us to task for not understanding the limits he has with foreign policy and the way he’s dealing with the Middle East and Iraq, and Afghanistan,” she said. “And I don’t find him apologetic. But I find him willing to stand up to the press and look them in the eye, even though it was off the record and just give us hell.”

If this is the best you got -- that is pathetic.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Like when Obama talked about "shithole countries" or when he said "grab them by the pussy"?

Try leaving the Resort areas of Mexico. It IS a shit hole. Ever been to Mogadishu? Hell ANYWHERE is Somalia or most African Nations? They ARE shit holes.

Because the people there are inferior, duh

Forum List

Back