Trump's Big Announcement

No one needs an October surprise when you have a sitting US President who covered up LIES, UPON LIES.. went back to bed KNOWING Americans were being attacked by Al-Qaeda, didn't send in airstrikes, help.. and then lied this entire time.. BUT HE KNEW.. RIGHT AWAY.

Radio host in Denver is saying it's about Obama divorce papers.

Please tell me it's better than that, Donald.

Obama got divorced ?

Or is this the Ryan thing ?

If it is the Ryan thing....I think it would be perfect....after the election.

That kind of crap at this point just pisses me off.

Obama got divorced ?

Or is this the Ryan thing ?

If it is the Ryan thing....I think it would be perfect....after the election.

That kind of crap at this point just pisses me off.

Im with you.. I don't care about this kind of tabloid junk.

If it's divorce papers, ya gotta appreciate the irony of Trump making a big deal out of it.

Trump's not the President.. Nothing surprises me about this current resident in the WH.. With the emails showing he knew all along this was an attack in Bengazi and LIED HIS ASS OFF for weeks.. HE'S SLIME.

The story goes that the Obamas filed for divorce, were questioned about it in the media, and they flatly denied it.

Trump probably found the divorce papers and has caught the POTUS in a lie.

But the thing is, this President lies everyday about everything, so nobody will care.

If this is his big story he is being a tad delusional to think it will matter.

The story goes that the Obamas filed for divorce, were questioned about it in the media, and they flatly denied it.

But the thing is, this President lies everyday about everything, so nobody will care.

Who cares if they filed divorce papers ?

Unless they lied about it.....would go great with the Libyia lies (do we NOW see a pattern here ?).

If Libya is really THAT big a deal, why didn't Mitt bring it up on Monday? After relentlessly beating that drum for weeks, he never uttered a word about it.

Let's face it...Libya was a wholly manufactured "issue."

If Libya is really THAT big a deal, why didn't Mitt bring it up on Monday? After relentlessly beating that drum for weeks, he never uttered a word about it.

Mitt didn't bring it up because he's getting briefings now. There's no there there.

It was a strategic decision to have a big picture foreign policy discussion, and not belabor each and every Obama fuckup and lie.

we see if romney team go for this librya thing today.

trump annoucement is still getting big bulid up

Unless they lied about it.....would go great with the Libyia lies (do we NOW see a pattern here ?).

If this is true, there may be dueling divorce related stories, with the Romney one being about him testifying during the Staple's CEO's divorce proceedings. (in 1986).

The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood recycle the same lies over and over and the sheep swallow the same bullshit over and over.

If you remember the Right claimed the Clintons were divorcing once his term ended.

If this is true, there may be dueling divorce related stories, with the Romney one being about him testifying during the Staple's CEO's divorce proceedings. (in 1986).
in end none of us will know till trump reveals all. I hope it blows up in his face but we see.

Maybe Moochelle wanted a divorice because Barrys was riding dirty with all his boyfriends?

Sorry bout that,

1. I think its more about Obama's *birth certificate*.
2. It just has to be, and will it blow Obama out of the water?
3. Lets hope so.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If this is what Trump has up his sleeve, it would be the absolute final nail in the coffin for Obama. Attacking the sitting President on his lies about marital issues is exactly how Dole got elected.

Forum List

Back