Trump's awesome new painting that hangs in the White House !

That painting is one step up from an Elvis on black velvet.
better than this one:
StFelix-Amy-Sherald-Portrait-Michelle-Obama.jpg

File:Michelle_Obama_by_Amy_Sherald.jpg
WTF is that?
supposed to be michelle obama

You’re Crazy !!!!!

Of course. You must HONESTLY believe that Obama and Trump are two sides of the same coin.

Right?
Well not really, but they do have some similarities. Those include lying a lot, terribly narcissistic and thin skinned...and they really like to increase the national debt.

That said I much prefer Donnie Tiny Hands over Big Ears. Primarily because Donnie is not owned and controlled by the Ruling Class and has sought peace around the world...plus he has done good things with the economy.

Don't you agree?

No. You are nucking futs. You have said nothing that is accurate.
LOL LL. Partisans like you are incapable of truth.

...and please wipe that Obama DNA off your mouth.

You can't see that you are exactly like the Trump lovers. You just love BO...but are too dumb to see that BO sucked (like you do) really bad.

Sorry. You are tired. If you ever decide to be honest, we'll talk.
Yeah I know. In your mind, BO is above reproach. LOL LL....Just like the Trump Lovers think of Trump.

Silly hypocrite.

Of course. You must HONESTLY believe that Obama and Trump are two sides of the same coin.

Right?
Well not really, but they do have some similarities. Those include lying a lot, terribly narcissistic and thin skinned...and they really like to increase the national debt.

That said I much prefer Donnie Tiny Hands over Big Ears. Primarily because Donnie is not owned and controlled by the Ruling Class and has sought peace around the world...plus he has done good things with the economy.

Don't you agree?

No. You are nucking futs. You have said nothing that is accurate.
LOL LL. Partisans like you are incapable of truth.

...and please wipe that Obama DNA off your mouth.

You can't see that you are exactly like the Trump lovers. You just love BO...but are too dumb to see that BO sucked (like you do) really bad.

Sorry. You are tired. If you ever decide to be honest, we'll talk.
Yeah I know. In your mind, BO is above reproach. LOL LL....Just like the Trump Lovers think of Trump.

Silly hypocrite.
gipper , It's not about trump and never has been about trump. it's about his agenda and his ability to stay the course. obammy was a stupid fk, he knew nothing about legislating or how to run a business or deal with people or countries. it's what one gets when freebies are all you got.

Only a democrat could look at a painting of all Republican presidents and complain that it is a picture of all Republican presidents.

Ahh, the smell of liberal butthurt in the morning. :biggrin:

You have convinced yourself that Trump is honest and competent.

It follows that you’d be able to convince yourself that what you are reading here is “butthurt”.

There’s little help for you.
Yet you do the exact same thing with Big Ears.

Hypocrite, but too dumb to know it.

Obama was ( is ) within the margins for honesty in a politician. And he’s exceptionally competent.

You fail.

Not so much. If anything, he has "community organizing" skills which is basically stirring up class division and telling his ilk what they want to hear. As a President, he was actually very dishonest, rivaling the dishonesty of a Richard Nixon.

His incompetence leaves open the possibility of entire thread of its own.

I'm amazed that after eight years, you failed to see that

Sorry bout that,

1. I've studied the two paintings and it appears to me that the women in the back ground of these two paintings is,......MELANIA TRUMP!
  2. No surprise there eh?
  3. This artist is a genius.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back