trump's attack on the free press is working....violence is threatened

Mainstream+Media.jpg

...If everyone in the press does that and they all lie with immunity then you can't separate anything because all you will be getting is lies. That's not journalism it's propaganda.
That is not for you to say... nor is it up to The Creature to make that call... nor his Minions.
Actually it is. It’s entirely up to us whether we put up with their bullshit or not. Nobody elected the press. They claim to be above reproach. They aren’t . Deal with what you brewed up press heads. You did this and I can’t think of a better group to pay the price.

Man invokes 'enemy of the people' in threats of violence against newspaper

This, so called, president is a cancer on this country. He really is an idiot...
If only he had carried out his threats. We would have pinned a medal on him.
You wouldn't have done shit except post more idiotic drivel on a message board.
I've done a hell of a lot more than that.
Talked and babbled and cried and whined....why yes....you HAVE done a lot more.

Now...if you'd just emulate the guy from California and call in or e-mail your threats instead of being a coward. That'll be something.

This, so called, president is a cancer on this country. He really is an idiot...
Here’s something you can watch that’ll calm you down.....

Understand he's holding one of his Nuremburg Rallies while McCain's Memorial Service is going on.

So what? Go watch the service if that’s your thing.
I wanna watch his rally. :)

Of course...simple words.

Understand he's holding one of his Nuremburg Rallies while McCain's Memorial Service is going on.

So what? Go watch the service if that’s your thing.
I wanna watch his rally. :)

Of course...simple words.

I try to keep things simple for people like you.

You mean there are ten times more people at Trump's rally than there are at McCain's funeral, and they are all Republicans at the former.

Forum List

Back