Trumple thinskin

cwise76

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2017
Whom else on this site is sick and tired of the sniveling, whining, pathetic pile of garbage stinking up the White House? I mean, Jesus H Christ, it get so old. Grow a pair Donald

its getting kinda funny watching an insecure old derelict go off on a tangent only to have Pelosi hand him his fat ass .

Impeachment should not be a fetish or a taboo … It’s a tool on the table IF Trump keeps acting like a baby

Whom else on this site is sick and tired of the sniveling, whining, pathetic pile of garbage stinking up the White House? I mean, Jesus H Christ, it get so old. Grow a pair Donald

Dunno about the White House, but sure getting sick and tired of the sniveling, whining, pathetic BS coming from loony liberals.

I'm sick and tired of the sniveling, whining, pathetic liberoidal piles of garbage stinking up the forum, who still can't get over their losing the 2016 election....Jesus H Christ, it gets so old....Grow a pair, pussy.

Physician, heal thyself.

SalveTestimonial.jpg

The syphillis has worked its way into his brain

Here's a news flash for your empty head, Donald Trump, myself and most of the American people are sick and tired of playing the lefts rediclulos idiotic bullshit games and want to get on with the job of running this country as it should be. He gave them the opportunity to play their silly ass game and they lost. Well no more, that game is over and now the gloves are off. The clear message to the left is now either shut the fuck up, sit down and get to work or we'll work with out them till 2020 when they will be gone for good. The games are over, it's time to work now so either work or be gone. Believe me when I say they will be gone forever, either sitting in a jail cell or fading away in obscurity as a once was. It's just that simple. If you can't see it then you're dumb as hell and have shitforbrains.

You just kinda exposed yourself...which of the following describes you best?
Pole puffer or rug muncher
Feminazi
Man in a dress
Lowlife degenerate
Wetback

Don’t be shy...be honest.

Here's a news flash for your empty head, Donald Trump, myself and most of the American people are sick and tired of playing the lefts rediclulos idiotic bullshit games and want to get on with the job of running this country as it should be. He gave them the opportunity to play their silly ass game and they lost. Well no more, that game is over and now the gloves are off. The clear message to the left is now either shut the fuck up, sit down and get to work or we'll work with out them till 2020 when they will be gone for good. The games are over, it's time to work now so either work or be gone. Believe me when I say they will be gone forever, either sitting in a jail cell or fading away in obscurity as a once was. It's just that simple. If you can't see it then you're dumb as hell and have shitforbrains.

wrong you moron -

Trump and idiots like you dont give 2 shits about ANYTHING but the FIGHT ..

NO RULES
NO MORALS
NO HONOR
NO INTEGRITY

JUST FIGHT - THE FIGHT.

sniveling?? whining??
o yes--the Dems and you!!
remember?
'''we.........lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!waaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaa''''
hqdefault.jpg

I'm sick and tired of the sniveling, whining, pathetic liberoidal piles of garbage stinking up the forum, who still can't get over their losing the 2016 election....Jesus H Christ, it gets so old....Grow a pair, pussy.

Physician, heal thyself.

View attachment 262234
Fuck the last election and fuck Hillary. This is about the piece of shit in the White House currently.

Forum List

Back