"TrumpKills" is going to be voted on by the house today

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The GOP care more about the rich tax cut than the do about the health of the people who voted for them.

Like someone said if they vote this through, they will no longer be in Congress.

I also heard that Congress is continuing on the ACA.

upload_2017-5-4_9-43-4.png

The GOP care more about the rich tax cut than the do about the health of the people who voted for them.

Like someone said if they vote this through, they will no longer be in Congress.

Sounds like with the additional pre-existing conditions funding (which isn't really that much more --1.2 bil a year?--everyone is happy. The risk pools aren't a bad idea, as long as the government makes up the difference in the premiums. All the other concerns we were hearing about in March, though, were they addressed? Premiums will go up? Medicaid cut? Why didn't this new plan get a going over by the people who reviewed it last time? Maybe there weren't really any changes in their findings?

Sounds like with the additional pre-existing conditions funding (which isn't really that much more --1.2 bil a year?--everyone is happy. The risk pools aren't a bad idea, as long as the government makes up the difference in the premiums. All the other concerns we were hearing about in March, though, were they addressed? Premiums will go up? Medicaid cut? Why didn't this new plan get a going over by the people who reviewed it last time? Maybe there weren't really any changes in their findings?

The Risk pools are a nice way of saying ...we will defund it as soon as the people are not watching...

Last edited:
When are the conservatives going to bow to the inevitable, accept universal single payer healthcare and find a way to make it affordable and efficient?

Most GOP run states have not expanded Medicaid, and so I doubt many states will continue to do so. We are basically at the mercy of the Insurance companies now, they can get a state waiver to opt out of certain things.

One Rep representative said the bill was too long to read. Its just a big tax break for the rich. I clearly remember insurance before the ACA and it was bad and I'm quite sure the Insurance companies can also opt out of essential health care benefits.

In Texas a family of 3 needs to make less than 8700 a year to qualify for Medicaid. I do not know how a family can live on 9 grand a year and have insurance.

The Lemmings in the H. of Rep. seem intent on committing political suicide. If what they are doing is NOT a gift to the few, and will improve health care in America for all of us, why don't they post the bill on line?

The lemmings mocked Rep. Pelosi for her commit, taken out of context, about reading the bill. F'n unabashed hypocrites, within and without of the H. of Rep., are reprehensible and disgraceful and are doing what they pissed and moaned about since 2009.

Yes everyone is going to die, but to die needlessly because you have no health care is on Trump and the GOP now.

That is why the new name is TrumpKIlls. Say it over and over again. They have the guilt of having pulled the trigger.

Now they are going to make you pray, that is your healthcare. Wouldn't surprise me if theysay:

Go to a Benny Hinn conference and seek faith healing.

Last edited:
Patients are going to be in charge of their healthcare, so NO DOCTOR!!

Jimmy Kimmell was mocked by conservatives (i.e. Callous Conservatives) for his comments on the birth of his son with a life threatening condition:

Jimmy Kimmel's emotional monologue on newborn son

Trumpkills is spot on; AARP and the AMA have come out against the new health care bill. Care? It seems it benefits the wealthy and harms the hoi polloi.

At least the liars and thief's in the H. or Rep. are consistent in their theme, i.e. "We got ours, fuck the rest of you"!

For crying out loud, the republicans are playing the "Rocky" theme in the chamber as they prepare to vote. They have turned it into a circus.

I am in an activist group whose goal is to make damn sure that everyone who votes for this disaster will wear a virtual label of the equivalent of a scarlet letter for the rest of his career.

Last edited:
Jimmy Kimmell was mocked by conservatives (i.e. Callous Conservatives) for his comments on the birth of his son with a life threatening condition:

Jimmy Kimmel's emotional monologue on newborn son

Trumpkills is spot on; AARP and the AMA have come out against the new health care bill. Care? It seems it benefits the wealthy and harms the hoi polloi.

At least the liars and thief's in the H. or Rep. are consistent in their theme, i.e. "We got ours, fuck the rest of you"!

They can't call that fake news.

For crying out loud, the republicans are playing the "Rocky" theme in the chamber as they prepare to vote. They have turned it into a circus.

I am in an activist group whose goal is to made damn sure that everyone who votes for this disaster will wear a virtual label of the equivalent of a scarlet letter for the rest of his career.

Thank you for what you do. Their win will be short lived hopefully.

This week, Mo brooks (R) Alabama, explained that Trumpcare is good because it allows insurance companies to charge more to the people who are ill, who did not take proper care of themselves, and less to those who made good lifestyle decisions. A couple of people I know, who are suffering from bone cancer and breast cancer would like to know what they did to cause those cancers to victimize them

I am in an activist group whose goal is to make damn sure that everyone who votes for this disaster will wear a virtual label of the equivalent of a scarlet letter for the rest of his career.
Send in the clowns, don't bother they're here.

Forum List

Back