emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
0802-donald-trump-twitter-01-1200x630.jpg

For everyone who ragged on Trump for eating KFC with a fork on the plane,

Here's how hurricane dining is done in style:

IMG_20170903_222242.jpg

The drive thru forgot the plastic utensils. So I improvised with a grooming kit I grabbed out of storage (bottom right). No, I wasn't born with a silver mirrored spoon in my mouth, but I sure eat with one! Yum Yum, fork-licking, I mean comb-licking good! (And I did retrieve a can opener out of storage also, in case I can rescue my canned food hurricane stash that is 6-8 feet under water)

NOTE: I just ate half a hamburger with a fork. Because I had been messing around in the post-hurricane mud all day and didn't want to use my hands.

Here are the Cy Fair Volunteers who used trucks and boats to empty our neighborhoods in time to prevent worse crisis.
Cy-Fair VFD still assessing Harvey's flood damage to station

We had enough volunteers, but other districts were short. And one area saw 4 heroic volunteers die from an electrocution accident running into power lines.

The young man in our subdivision who died of electrocution might have had a better chance if he had on the right gear. Unfortunately it seems he had metal pins in both ankles, so he was at higher risk. And maybe thicker rubber boots still would not have saved him.

The young veteran hero who took us in while going out rescuing more people by boat and ATV
might have busted an axle on his vehicle. We gave him 100 to replace it, so we hope that's enough.

For the Cy Fair Fire Dept, it looks like they will need a lot more.

Why not have churches house and dispatch emergency services when they aren't
hosting prayer and worship services. Imagine all that money going
directly into saving lives, both physically and spiritually!!!

Forum List

Back