Trumping Obama with Race

BlackNews.com - Trumping Obama with Race

Nobody plays the race card better than racist, angry white, delusional mobs.
Bass, did you know that Mr. Hutchinson is a Conservative? Did you know he calls in to the Rush Limbaugh radio show numerous times during football season? He considers himself a good friend of Rush.

I read the article and I find it interesting that the Black Racists that used Political Correctness are now all up in arms that their weapon of choice has been efectively neutered by the fact the we have elected a Black President.

Angry, Racist Black people who now want to use the power of the Presidency to "get back at whitey" are all upset and quite frankly confused that it's not working as they had always imagined it would: Blacks gaining power and enslaving the White race.

The Black Nationalist "aparachnik" is being exposed for what it really is and Americans are waking up to the facts.

You are mad[as in crazy] but a scientist you are not.

Bass, did you know that Mr. Hutchinson is a Conservative? Did you know he calls in to the Rush Limbaugh radio show numerous times during football season? He considers himself a good friend of Rush.

Which Hutchinson are you talking about? Certainly not the one who wrote that article, which shows just how little you know about anything, which is not surprising, Obama haters, some of them, think Obama is an Arab, so Mr Bass isn't shocked that you don't know a thing about Earl Ofari Hutchinson.

I read the article and I find it interesting that the Black Racists that used Political Correctness are now all up in arms that their weapon of choice has been efectively neutered by the fact the we have elected a Black President.

Which Black Racists are you speaking of, name some names, don't throw accusations at hypothetical, nonexistent people. Because their is a black president, white people who've been claiming they're not racist are now all of the sudden becoming more overtly racist and are trying to use the health care debate as a cover for it.

Angry, Racist Black people who now want to use the power of the Presidency to "get back at whitey" are all upset and quite frankly confused that it's not working as they had always imagined it would: Blacks gaining power and enslaving the White race.

No, the crux of the problem is that paranoid, delusional whites think that because there is a black president[and said person is not a token, uncle Tom hankerchief head Negro] blacks are now going to start paying whites back for all of the oppression whites heaped upon blacks since blacks have been in this country, thus idiots like you and Beck want to plant the false idea that there is a racist black President and that whites are going to lose everything they "worked" for as payback, all in the name of reinstating the status quo of white over black.

Oops! I was confusing the Rush radio caller "Hutcherson" with the man in your article. I stand corrected.

The rest of my reply is correct though. Blacks are angry that political correctness is losing it's power.

Oops! I was confusing the Rush radio caller "Hutcherson" with the man in your article. I stand corrected.

The rest of my reply is correct though. Blacks are angry that political correctness is losing it's power.

Thats BS, angry whites are using race baiting as a means to oust a black president because of fear of payback.

Which Black Racists are you speaking of, name some names, don't throw accusations at hypothetical, nonexistent people.
That would be the 95% of black people that voted for Obama "Cause he a Niggah yo! You gots to realize! We gots Baraxt Obamas now. Ya'll caint fuk wid us no mo!". I speak of THOSE racists.
The crux of the problem is that paranoid, delusional whites think that because there is a black president[and said person is not a token, uncle Tom hankerchief head Negro] blacks are now going to start paying whites back for all of the oppression whites heaped upon blacks since blacks have been in this country, thus idiots like you and Beck want to plant the false idea that there is a racist black President and that whites are going to lose everything they "worked" for as payback, all in the name of reinstating the status quo of white over black.
You just proved my point shithead! Dumbass racist White people voted for Obama thinking racist Blacks like you would love them for it.
Instead they are seeing the real agenda: "Get Back At Whitey".

You fucked up by supporting an America hating Black Nationalist so your "chickens are coming home to roost". What you should have done was support a Black Ronald Reagan.

[
That would be the 95% of black people that voted for Obama "Cause he a Niggah yo! You gots to realize! We gots Baraxt Obamas now. Ya'll caint fuk wid us no mo!". I speak of THOSE racists.

BS, 95% of blacks didn't vote for Obama because he's black you moron, if clarence Thomas was a candidate 95% of blacks would not be voting for him because he's black, the same for Michael Steele and any other house Negro.

There is no get back at whitey agenda, maybe that guilt of being seen through as a racist is what got people like you so damn paranoid.

What a useless article! When leftists get backed into a corner when they are losing on an issue they cry the race card! Typical!

First, the famed Joker depiction of Obama was revealed created by a far leftist Kunich supported. A Palestinian American!

Second, the vast majority of dissenters aren't coming close to attacking Obama on race. Rather they are attacking him on his political believe. Sorry Charlie when you become President, you must answer to your supporters and dissenter alike and you MAY NOT hide behind the race card to save your precious personality!

Third, every President gets ripped by, in many cases disgusting, depiction. Bush got ripped up and down. I didn't see anyone calling that racism. Hell you bring up the birther issue! While I think that is insultingly wrong (which even Glenn Beck recognizes), its nothing compared to the 9/11 truthers (who are typically far leftists) who say Bush planned 9/11!

Fourth, Little Bass you have a lot of nerve calling anyone a racist! Because you might be one of the worst racists in America, regardless of skin type or religion!

What a useless article! When leftists get backed into a corner when they are losing on an issue they cry the race card! Typical!

First, the famed Joker depiction of Obama was revealed created by a far leftist Kunich supported. A Palestinian American!

Second, the vast majority of dissenters aren't coming close to attacking Obama on race. Rather they are attacking him on his political believe. Sorry Charlie when you become President, you must answer to your supporters and dissenter alike and you MAY NOT hide behind the race card to save your precious personality!

Third, every President gets ripped by, in many cases disgusting, depiction. Bush got ripped up and down. I didn't see anyone calling that racism. Hell you bring up the birther issue! While I think that is insultingly wrong (which even Glenn Beck recognizes), its nothing compared to the 9/11 truthers (who are typically far leftists) who say Bush planned 9/11!

Fourth, Little Bass you have a lot of nerve calling anyone a racist! Because you might be one of the worst racists in America, regardless of skin type or religion!

Ghooker is mad, GHooker is mad, woof, woof!!!

mad-dog-bite-weird-home-remedies.jpg

Forum List

Back