TrumpGas™

All the more reason we should include everything energy-wise, to reduce our need for global empire as well. Then we can move onto slaughter/murder/bombing over water.

Last edited:
Why is it the price of motor oil never dropped?

They still charge for the quart as much as they did when it was $110 a barrel. :mad:

And only 93K jobs this month.

Yep, we got spoiled by Obama's growing economy and record-setting job creation.

(CNSNews.com) – The average price of a gallon of gas has increased 96 percent since President Barack Obama first took office in 2009, according to figures from the Energy Information Agency (EIA).

According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office. As of Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, the per-gallon price had risen to an average of $3.611--an increase of 96 percent.

The $3.677 is not the highest gas prices have been under President Obama. That record was reached the week of May 9, 2011 when they averaged $3.965 per gallon.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.
Uuummmmm, the petroleum companies are moving over to the more expensive "summer blend"..........

But don't let facts interfere with politics, I mean come on what would you hacks have to beat each other over the head with if facts were included?

I never buy unnecessary quarts of oil to begin with. I only buy the necessary quarts of oil.

(CNSNews.com) – The average price of a gallon of gas has increased 96 percent since President Barack Obama first took office in 2009, according to figures from the Energy Information Agency (EIA).

According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office. As of Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, the per-gallon price had risen to an average of $3.611--an increase of 96 percent.

The $3.677 is not the highest gas prices have been under President Obama. That record was reached the week of May 9, 2011 when they averaged $3.965 per gallon.
Save your bullshit for your fellow droolers.

Gas was over $4.00 per gallon until Bush and the Republicans crashed the economy, sending demand, and prices way down.

Going from $4.00 to $1.83 in a few months tells you just how big the crash was.

As President Obama (praise be unto Him!) started saving America from another Great Depression, oil prices continued to rise since Republicans blocked solar/wind development.

BushGas™: unaffordable.
ObamaGas™: inexpensive.
TrumpGas™ on the rise!

Uuummmmm, the petroleum companies are moving over to the more expensive "summer blend"..........
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

"summer blend"!
4i6Ckte.gif

He bombed a mideast country, dope. That always makes gas prices rise.

New Topics

Forum List

Back