Trumpenstein planning to destroy Dodd Frank

It is clear you base a lot on what you suspect rather than actually looking things up and discovering what is.
That is not true. I rarely use the verb "suspect" in any of my responses. When I do, It is usually when someone says something that is interesting but doesn't link it. If the statement has no real importance to the ongoing debate. I won't bother spending a lot of time researching it.

Your mind is still locked in an era of pre-Reagan capitalism when we had anti-trust laws.

actually dear we have 7000 banks in America. Sorry
And I suspect 2/3rds of those are owned by Wells Fargo, BOA and Chase..

7000 banks all independent. Sorry. Care to try again?? I didn't say 7000 branches. Do you understand?

Yep, there are 7000 small community Banks. There were more but the bigger banks started to gobble them up. And none of this information detracts from my original statement that eliminating or altering Dodd-Frank could allow Banks to rob us blind again.

altering Dodd-Frank could allow Banks to rob us blind again.

so people are stupid and only a huge libNazi govt of smart people can protect them from being robbed??? This is America pal. Do you understand?
NO, I don't understand. Do you speak English?

you said as a typical liberal Americans are stupid and helpless and would get ripped off again without Dodd Frank to protect them.
Please show me the post where I said Americans are stupid and helpless!

so people are stupid and only a huge libNazi govt of smart people can protect them from being robbed??? This is America pal. Do you understand?

as a typical liberal you said Americans are stupid and helpless and would get ripped off again without nanny liberal Dodd Frank to protect them.

you said American people are stupid and helpless and they would get ripped off again without nanny liberal Dodd Frank to protect them-right?

as a typical liberal you said Americans are stupid and helpless and would get ripped off again without nanny liberal Dodd Frank to protect them.

you said American people are stupid and helpless and they would get ripped off again without nanny liberal Dodd Frank to protect them-right?
NO, I didn't say that.

NO, I didn't say that.

as a typical liberal you said Americans are stupid and helpless and would get ripped off again by banks if not protected by nanny Dodd Frank.

NO, I didn't say that.

as a typical liberal you said Americans are stupid and helpless and would get ripped off again by banks if not protected by nanny Dodd Frank.
As a typical bore you keep repeating your lie ....

NO, I didn't say that.

"consumer protections will be gone and banks will be free to rob you blind in myriad ways once again"

exactly, Americans are stupid and helpless and need a lib Nazi nanny state to protect them!!

NO, I didn't say that.

"consumer protections will be gone and banks will be free to rob you blind in myriad ways once again"

exactly, Americans are stupid and helpless and need a lib Nazi nanny state to protect them!!
That is YOUR perspective, not mine. I am simply looking at the history of Banks and their ruthless applications in bilking the public... Banks hire people to focus on doing jut that 24 hrs a day. Average people are focusing on their jobs, families and providing for them. they don't have the time or expertise to deal with the multi-page confusing contracts written up in fine print by banks who feign sympathy but are often cruel and unfeeling in destroying your assets or your ability to finance anything. Dodd-Frank is the equalizer. It prohibits certain practices that were unfair to bank clientele . That fine print had to be changed to be fairer to both parties.

That is YOUR perspective, not mine..

your anti-American perspective is Americans are stupid and helpless and need a lib Nazi nanny state to protect them from from being robbed blind by banks!

and lets not forget that Dodd Frank is just one of 100001 interventions in the economy lib Nazis want. Do you understand?

That is YOUR perspective, not mine..

your anti-American perspective is Americans are stupid and helpless and need a lib Nazi nanny state to protect them from from being robbed blind by banks!

and lets not forget that Dodd Frank is just one of 100001 interventions in the economy lib Nazis want. Do you understand?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ/......er...what zat... YAWNNNN zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ/......er...what zat... YAWNNNN zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ

translation: I lost that debate and have nothing substantive to say as a typical liberal.

your anti-American perspective is Americans are stupid and helpless and need a lib Nazi nanny state to protect them from from being "robbed blind again by banks!"

Forum List

Back