TRUMPED: Befuddled Hillary Clinton Begs Big Money Donors for Advice on Debating Donald Trump

Will the moderators ask Hillary about the KKK grand dragon endorsing her and donating $20,000 to her or will they bring up David Duke ( who hasn't been in the Klan for 37 years) to Trump who has gone on record stating he never endorsed Trump.(which is the truth)?

Will the moderators ask Hillary about the KKK grand dragon endorsing her and donating $20,000 to her or will they bring up David Duke ( who hasn't been in the Klan for 37 years) to Trump who has gone on record stating he never endorsed Trump.(which is the truth)?

Hillary should have no problem discussing the political history of Robert Byrd

Is Trump ready to discuss the history of David Duke and why it was so hard for him to disavow him?

Is Trump ready to discuss the history of David Duke and why it was so hard for him to disavow him?
You leave out the fact that Hillary HAS NOT DISAVOWED the KKK Grand Dragon who publically endorsed her? Why has she not disavowed him?

Forget that. David duke is doing robocalls for dumb Donald.

But it's not like the orange bigoted fascist has been going after the white supremacist vote or anything.

Forget that. David duke is doing robocalls for dumb Donald.

But it's not like the orange bigoted fascist has been going after the white supremacist vote or anything.
Hillary has never disavowed hard core Confederacy supporters. I wonder why?

hillary-arkansas-pin-confederate.jpg

You leave out the fact that Hillary HAS NOT DISAVOWED the KKK Grand Dragon who publically endorsed her? Why has she not disavowed him?

Of course she hasn't, why should she?

Sen Byrd had a respected Civil Rights record when he died. He was repeatedly endorsed by the NAACP for his voting record and held up as an example of how people can change

David Duke was not....yet Trump still struggled over wheter to accept his endorsement

Hillary is right..... how do you debate a crazy person?

As Mark Twain once said.....Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
If Trump is crazy, Hillary is NUTS.

no.

Yes. She's nuts and a pathological liar.
Unlike Trump:

Donald Trump's file

Only 15% of what he says is true or mostly true.

70% of what he says is mostly false, false or an outright lie.

And you are going to rag on Hillary? Nice little lemming.

As Mark Twain once said.....Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

x
Now you know people always insult you rather than debate your moronic claims.
Yes, even though Trump has had three campaign managers in two months, is getting hammered in the polls, has members of his own party running from him, flip flops on pretty much every position he has, has little infrastructure in place in battleground states, says he's going to start PACs to fund those running against Ted Cruz and John Kasich for not supporting him, has been running almost no ads, and is trailing badly in fundraising, it's Hillary who's campaign in disarray because she doesn't know what the crazy guy on the other side is going to say during the debates.

You guys are hilarious.
A progressive flip flopping buffoon debating a lying corrupt criminal...sounds like stupidity will ensue.

Sounds like a good script for a comedy.

I can't wait!

I'm going to dvr it if I'm out of town.
I wish I could find it funny, but I can't...at least right now. I have to find it in myself to laugh at this ongoing disaster.

Maybe I can do a mind game on myself and just consider it all a Saturday Night Live skit.

I used to be disgusted, but now I'm just amused.
I want to get there. How did you do it?

If Trump is crazy, Hillary is NUTS.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Trump did disavow him. Why has not Hillary disavowed the current Grand Dragon who endorsed her?

Trump did disavow him. Why has not Hillary disavowed the current Grand Dragon who endorsed her?
?

Forum List

Back