Trumpcare has Arrived

Trump kills subsidies, millions of customers kill policies, millions of customers kill Republicans at mid term elections, then kill Trump in 2020.

PERFECT !
trump kills subsidies, insurance companies now know no more free money, insurance rates must come down to get business. economics 101.
O'rly? How was that working out before ObamaCare?

You clearly don't know a thing about economics.
easy, it wasn't across state lines. see the beauty is that piece. you're welcome.
"Insurance across state lines" is a carefully worded hoax, just for you, rube. :lol:
you didn't answer the question for a reason eh?

What are the odds the same pseudocons who flew into histrionics every time insurance rates went up under ObamaCare will do the same going forward under TrumpCare?

I think we all know.

:lol:

289zk1j.gif
so first one has to ask was the price going up if trump did nothing? yes! we know this. you know this right? so really not sure your point exactly?

It does appear that Trump is making HC insurance more expensive both by cutting subsidies and making it easier to charge more for older and sicker, and he's aiming that directly at republicans in congress.

I'm not sure if he and Bannon are expecting this to help primary republicans or whether there is no strategy beyond being pissed off.

The ONLY strategy for Trump is to fire-up his base of cultists....trump does NOT care if the 2018 midterms slaughter republicans....his only care is accolades from his moronic following.
and the simple fact that trump only cares about his tiny base if proof he won't run again. He does not care about anybody nor anything. He just wants his name in history and he does not care if it is good or bad history.

hes been trying to get thrown out on his ass ever since he won. He's so stupid it took him 9 months to do it.

the art of the deal .

:lmao:
that's just been your wet dream.

What are the odds the same pseudocons who flew into histrionics every time insurance rates went up under ObamaCare will do the same going forward under TrumpCare?

I think we all know.

289zk1j.gif
so first one has to ask was the price going up if trump did nothing? yes! we know this. you know this right? so really not sure your point exactly?
Are you not able to see the graphic I have been posting?

The cost of health care was going up MORE and FASTER before ObamaCare.

The fact health care costs were rising so fast is the very reason we have ObamaCare in the first place! The American people demanded something be done, and the Republicans sat with their thumbs up their asses and did NOTHING.

That's why Obama was elected. Twice.

Now Trump is taking us back to the days of even higher health insurance costs.

You are very amusing thinking you are schooling anyone on economics, all the while completely oblivious to what was ACTUALLY happening for DECADES.

Trump never had a plan. He lied right to your dumb, willfully ignorant faces.

Trump only knows how to destroy. He is absolutely clueless how to fix anything as broken as our health care system. He only knows how to make things WORSE.

He spit right in your faces, and you idiots leaned back and drank it down, thinking it was rain.

You picked a dumb fucking huckster over several conservatives who could have done some good.

I think we all know.

289zk1j.gif

The fact health care costs were rising so fast is the very reason we have ObamaCare in the first place! The American people demanded something be done, and the Republicans sat with their thumbs up their asses and did NOTHING.

You are very amusing thinking you are schooling anyone on economics, all the while completely oblivious to what was ACTUALLY happening for DECADES.
no I can't see your images, I've told you that before, my firewall won't allow your site.

I think we all know.

289zk1j.gif

simply not true, but that is wasted ink on a screen to go at with you. you are locked into your hate. I choose to ignore your position. you have none. pure bullshit.

I think we all know.

289zk1j.gif

Trump's plan is great.

Your plan of throwing tax payer money at it and pretending that the costs have gone down is a terrible plan. First thing you always go after is the truth.

I don't hate anyone, but it's common sense that competition will lower prices. I guess you and the cbo know nothing about economics.

Solid analysis, you know more than the CBO about economics.

Being as smart as you are, you'd think you would have done more with your life. No?
You know nothing about me. Goes back to that you have no credibility again. Lol

I know you think you're smarter than the CBO on financial topics.

Funny, right?
I know supply and demand, do you?

BBBBAAAWWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... thats some funny shit.
Is it not true? I mean the more choices I have the better. To bad you're to stupid to realize that.

I think we all know.

289zk1j.gif

Trump's plan is great.

Your plan of throwing tax payer money at it and pretending that the costs have gone down is a terrible plan. First thing you always go after is the truth.
You will find I have opposed ObamaCare from day one, fool. I have always called it a bait and switch con.

But here's the thing the pseudocon tards never grasp: If the price of a necessity keeps rising faster than inflation and GDP, and one party offers NOTHING to fix it, and another party offers Plan A, the American people will always choose Plan A even if Plan A is a total train wreck.

I posted the chart which shows how fast insurance rates were climbing before ObamaCare. The American people were demanding something be done. The Republicans did NOTHING.

Obama put a plan on the table.

So there you go. That's how we got where we are now.

This mess is just as much as the Republicans' fault as anyone.

So take a good look in the mirror. There's your culprit. You keep letting your puppeteers get away with doing nothing. They absolutely depend on your ignorance and have worked very hard to dumb you down and shorten your memory to that of a goldfish.

I think we all know.

289zk1j.gif

Trump's plan is great.

that dude will never understand that tax payer money is expensive to use. it costs individuals jobs. but he doesn't care, someone got something for free at someone else's expense.

I think we all know.

289zk1j.gif

Trump's plan is great.

You will find I have opposed ObamaCare from day one, fool. I have always called it a bait and switch con.

But here's the thing the pseudocon tards never grasp: If the price of a commodity keeps rising faster than inflation and GDP, and one party offers NOTHING to fix it, and another party offers Plan A, the American people will always choose Plan A even if Plan A is a total train wreck.

I posted the chart which shows how fast insurance rates were climbing before ObamaCare. The American people were demanding something be done. The Republicans did NOTHING.

Obama put a plan on the table.

So there you go. That's how we got where we are now.

This mess is just as much as the Republicans' fault as anyone.

So take a good look in the mirror. There's your culprit. You keep letting your puppeteers get away with doing nothing.
well no sherlock, you are in error, we wanted tort reform to get medical costs down. see that's the inflation.

From the very beginning of my arrival on this forum, I told you this day was coming, pseudocons.

I kept telling you that you were being played. All those repeals: "Theater for the rubes".

How many times over the years did I ask you, "Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT?!?"

I told you the GOP and Trump had NOTHING.

Suckers.

Wait & see that is my plan. personal thoughts on the matter, its not looking good. next up think Social Security will get a cost increase, with a reduction of things covered.

Due to his inability to pass healthcare reform to repeal and replace Obamacare Trump has decided to instead kill payments to insurers essentially guaranteeing that rates will go up across the board for everyone in this country.

"Two months ago, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that individual health plan premiums would be 20 percent higher than originally projected if the payments ceased. It also projected that premiums would be 25 percent higher than they otherwise would be by 2020, and that the federal deficit would be increased by almost $200 billion if the subsidies ended."

The Affordable Care Act can no longer be blamed for rising premium costs. This administration has failed and refused to run the ACA in the manner in which it was designed.

You can't take the wheels off a car and wonder why it doesn't drive.

What we have now is Trumpcare. Hope all of you that voted for him are happy now.

Obamacare bombshell: Trump kills key payments to health insurers
Hopeless

From the very beginning of my arrival on this forum, I told you this day was coming, pseudocons.

I kept telling you that you were being played. All those repeals: "Theater for the rubes".

How many times over the years did I ask you, "Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT?!?"

Suckers.
then what? It's called do it right. that's what. subsidizing is not doing it right. giving away money is never good for the country. I don't care what you think. having others pay for freeloaders is never an answer. cut medical costs, stop law suits, offer incentives to medical groups. get fking government out of our healthcare ought to be the cry.

For Republicans, It’s Time to Panic
October 13, 2017 at 12:09 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard27 Comments

Michael Gerson: “GOP denial about Trump has generally taken Ryan’s form. The president may be eccentric and divisive, but Republicans need to keep their heads down and think of tax reform. This assumes that the main challenge is to avoid distraction from essential tasks.”

“But the real problem has always been Trump’s fundamental unfitness for high office. It is not Trump’s indiscipline and lack of leadership, which make carrying a legislative agenda forward nearly impossible. It is not his vulgarity and smallness, which have been the equivalent of spray-painting graffiti on the Washington Monument. It is not his nearly complete ignorance of policy and history, which condemns him to live in the eternal present of his own immediate desires.”

“No, Corker has given public permission to raise the most serious questions: Is Trump psychologically and morally equipped to be president? And could his unfitness cause permanent damage to the country?”

Suckers.

The ACA was a total failure.....
The "Rubes" failed to come up with a plan.....

The American people keep suffering.....

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS ?

Suckers.

The ACA was a total failure.....
The "Rubes" failed to come up with a plan.....

The American people keep suffering.....

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS ?
The rubes are carefully dumbed down by their propaganda outlets. They can't even remember a month ago, much less eight years ago.

That's why a cut-and-run, pro-choice Democrat was chosen by the tards to be the Republican candidate. The pseudocons are just that stupid.

Our American Politboro is not interested in fixing things. They only want power for power's sake. And the fake Republicans like Trump have the rubes so willfully dumbed down they only need to wave the flag and shout jingoistic phrases to stay in power.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Forum List

Back