Trumpcare crashes and burns again

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Gee only 7 years to come up with something, and cannot even get it past with their own rubemasters, the white christian party owns it lock stock and barrel

22 million without health care??

Winning?

Now the trump congress weasels will go back to their districts and get the crap kicked out of them from their constituents

I really hope they don't get Scalised by people who will lose med care or their children losing medicaid for special needs children or the elderly as a rider to medicare

DT and the Pubs are worried about reelection. We must remember their true colors come election 2018.

The only thing I see crashing and burning are your progressive dreams.

I watched today where it was said that in the new CBO it showed a 60 year old making $58,000 a year would have their insurance premiums go up to $14,000 PER YEAR. That doesn't even include the deductibles and medication costs.

HOW THE FUCK CAN AN ELDERLY PERSON LIVE?

Why the fuck is the U.S. one of the few countries in the world that treats elderly people so fucking horribly?

Gee only 7 years to come up with something, and cannot even get it past with their own rubemasters, the white christian party owns it lock stock and barrel

Winning?

Now the trump congress weasels will go back to their districts and get the crap kicked out of them from their constituents

I really hope they don't get Scalised by people who will lose med care or their children losing medicaid for special needs children or the elderly as a rider to medicare
Can ewe explain why the party of failure is cheering? Think Obummer care, crashed crashed crashed! This one has not crashed because it has not become law yet! Got it Mr. Failurehiney?

The Republicans would be smart to run away from this.
Obama and the Dims own this, and if it crashes and burns let their name stay attached to it.

Mitch the Turtle was just asked about Democrats taking part in the new health care bill's development, and he said they weren't interested.

That's one of the biggest fucking lies I've ever heard. The Senate Republicans picked all Republican MEN to be a part of the group who privately wrote this bill. They didn't invite any Democrats or WOMEN to help make it.

Jesus Mitch needs to be run out of office today... how the fuck can you lie like that so publicly?

The GOP has had since 1994 many times to fix national health care.

It has not.

It will not.

And if the party does not figure it out, it will hurt the GOP in next year's elections.

Winning?

Real shame that the Republicans don't march in lockstep behind Ryan and McConnell like they did behind Reid and Pelosi to get a healthcare bill passed, isn't it?

Winning?

Can ewe explain why the party of failure is cheering? Think Obummer care, crashed crashed crashed! This one has not crashed because it has not become law yet! Got it Mr. Failurehiney?

Americans are sitting back and watching the white christian party cannibalize itself , you own it, all of it . enjoy

Winning?

Americans are sitting back and watching the white christian party cannibalize itself , you own it, all of it . enjoy

not until they change it.

Winning?

If they don't pass anything then it is the atheist-jews party that owns it.

It has not.

It will not.

And if the party does not figure it out, it will hurt the GOP in next year's elections.
Yep it did nothing until Obama shook the boat and narritive, and even now they can't come up with anything other then cut taxes

so much for everyone will be covered

winning?

Winning?

If they don't pass anything then it is the atheist-jews party that owns it.
its your kind, the flyover poorly educated white christians who will be hurt the most

It has not.

It will not.

Yep it did nothing until Obama shook the boat and narritive, and even now they can't come up with anything other then cut taxes

so much for everyone will be covered

winning?

Wow. She's a Jewess isn't she? Seems you own the failure that is obummercare. Written in the back rooms, and shoveled to mushrooms, like you, groveling in the dark.

The Republicans would be smart to run away from this.
Obama and the Dims own this, and if it crashes and burns let their name stay attached to it.

It won't and the insurance companies will run back to get in and grab territories . Now DT and the Pubs can quit funding or cut funding of subsidies and cut funding for Medicaid, but he would be a lame duck come 2019 and out in 2020.

Forum List

Back