Trump, you magnificent bastard!

Total stupidity. I hope you copied and pasted that from somewhere. Monumental waste of your time if not. Benghazi and Saul Alinsky whacko theories? You conservatives deserve each other.

That’s because you a liberal piece of shit that’s brainwashed and can’t think for your sissy boy self. Benghazi happened whether you believe it or not. Democrats lie, that’s all they do and morons like you believe anything they say. That’s why President Trump will be there until 2024.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez. That was an incredible takedown and then you supported it with “Benghazi is real”. Well I’d be more convince that the real Benghazi produced anything worthy of investigation if maybe there was a 12th commission we could start that didn’t say what the other 11 did.

What are your feelings about the anti-Muslim video that spawned those 9/11 riots at Benghazi?
You mean the one nobody saw. That one?

This was it!

Evan Sayet is a very smart guy. Like Ann Coulter, Leftists like to say he's wrong (in more vulgar terms than that), but they never actually rebut the substance of what he says. See above.

A few years ago, I read an essay of his wherein he proves the point that the only "sin" for Leftists is being judgmental. Below, I quote Evan's definition of the Leftist ideology:

THE LAWS OF MODERN LIBERALISM
  1. Indiscriminateness – the total rejection of the intellectual process – is an absolute moral imperative.Indiscriminateness of thought does not lead to indiscriminateness of policies. It leads to siding only and always with the lesser over the better, the wrong over the right, and the evil over the good.
  2. Modern Liberal policies occur in tandem. Each effort on behalf of the lesser is met with an equal and opposite campaign against the better.
  3. The Modern Liberal will ascribe to the better the negative qualities associated with the lesser while concurrently ascribing to the lesser the positive qualities found in the better.
THE COROLLARIES
  1. The Modern Liberal may have personal standards but he must deny them and militate against their use and those who use them in the public arena.
  2. Modern Liberals do not and cannot seek to better themselves or society. Instead they must lower others and society to their level.
  3. Modern Liberals have secondary policies that are meant only to somewhat mitigate the greater suffering that their primary policies created or exacerbated.

Hollywood Progressive rail against "McCarthyism" but religiously Blacklist anyone who dares to be openly pro-America: James Woods, Ron Silver, R. Lee Ermy

Total stupidity. I hope you copied and pasted that from somewhere. Monumental waste of your time if not. Benghazi and Saul Alinsky whacko theories? You conservatives deserve each other.

That’s because you a liberal piece of shit that’s brainwashed and can’t think for your sissy boy self. Benghazi happened whether you believe it or not. Democrats lie, that’s all they do and morons like you believe anything they say. That’s why President Trump will be there until 2024.

Geez. That was an incredible takedown and then you supported it with “Benghazi is real”. Well I’d be more convince that the real Benghazi produced anything worthy of investigation if maybe there was a 12th commission we could start that didn’t say what the other 11 did.
Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?
Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

I just love reading the rants of low IQ'D Neanderthals posing as legitimate Democrats....the last real Democrat was Ed Koch who died in 2013, and will always be remembered for this quote....

“If you agree with me on 9 out of 12 issues, vote for me. If you agree with me on 12 out of 12 issues, see a psychiatrist.”

He was right, of course!
The low IQ rant was the OP. It added no value, cited no facts, and was clearly penned while taking a crap on a toilet that apparently needs to be flushed 5 or 6 times. But Trump has the EPA on that last part.

Actually, it's pretty solid. That's why you're lashing out.

That's been debunked a billion times. Knock it the fuck off!

Evan Sayet is a very smart guy. Like Ann Coulter, Leftists like to say he's wrong (in more vulgar terms than that), but they never actually rebut the substance of what he says. See above.

A few years ago, I read an essay of his wherein he proves the point that the only "sin" for Leftists is being judgmental. Below, I quote Evan's definition of the Leftist ideology:

1. Indiscriminateness – the total rejection of the intellectual process – is an absolute moral imperative.Indiscriminateness of thought does not lead to indiscriminateness of policies. It leads to siding only and always with the lesser over the better, the wrong over the right, and the evil over the good.
  2. Modern Liberal policies occur in tandem. Each effort on behalf of the lesser is met with an equal and opposite campaign against the better.
  3. The Modern Liberal will ascribe to the better the negative qualities associated with the lesser while concurrently ascribing to the lesser the positive qualities found in the better.
THE COROLLARIES
  1. The Modern Liberal may have personal standards but he must deny them and militate against their use and those who use them in the public arena.
  2. Modern Liberals do not and cannot seek to better themselves or society. Instead they must lower others and society to their level.
  3. Modern Liberals have secondary policies that are meant only to somewhat mitigate the greater suffering that their primary policies created or exacerbated.

I like it.

Here are a few of my laws of Leftism

1. Leftism is the quest for abject power. Therefore, they support all policies that will empower government even if those in government currently oppose them. Even though they refer to political opponents currently in government as Hitler or Nazis they do not believe these lies as evidence by their desire to favor policies that increase the political power of their oppenents in government such as gun confiscation or restriction by the state. They know that eventually they will attain power and abuse the power they fight for government to have. They only have to succeed once at this. To succeed, a coup must be staged using the tools of democracy, but if not, the court system or violence or take over academia and the press will also suffice. Really any means will do at their disposal.
2. Liberalism is not Leftism. Liberals still believe in right and wrong, they still believe in the Constitution and such things as freedom of speech. Leftists, however, don't believe in any freedoms that may restrict their power. The Constitution is only as good as using it as a tool against their enemies, and ignored when it hinders their power. However, liberals have yet to stand up the Leftists who have taken over their party. Liberals sit idly by as Leftists infect our public universities creating safe zones where people can't speak their minds or infiltrate corporations like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc., where political speech is censored that offends them.
3. Always go on offense, never defense. This is why the impeachment process is going on currently. After the Mueller report Nancy Pelosi said no impeachment proceedings would occur because, "Trump was not worth it". In other words, the Mueller investigation was a big nothing burger, a witch hunt that cost American tax payers $30 million and lingered for 3 years. So what changed? What changed was the Trump got wind of the Biden corruption with his son, so desperate to fight these allegations they turned the tables on Trump saying that he was using nefarious methods to investigate the corruption. Now after saying that Trump was not worth impeaching after the Mueller report, all of a sudden they have a reason to impeach him?

Amazing, isn't it?

What I fear is, if Leftists are unable to use the press and academia to smear Trump sufficiently to motivate voters to vote him out of office, will they resort to what they attempted to do to the GOP Congress in Virginia at a baseball game? Will they simply try to assassinate him?

Last edited:

THE COROLLARIES

I like it.

Here are a few of my laws of Leftism

1. Leftism is the quest for abject power. Therefore, they support all policies that will empower government even if those in government currently oppose them. Even though they refer to political opponents currently in government as Hitler or Nazis they do not believe these lies as evidence by their desire to favor policies that increase the political power of their oppenents in government such as gun confiscation or restriction by the state. They know that eventually they will attain power and abuse the power they fight for government to have. They only have to succeed once at this. To succeed, a coup must be staged using the tools of democracy, but if not, the court system or violence or take over academia and the press will also suffice. Really any means will do at their disposal.
2. Liberalism is not Leftism. Liberals still believe in right and wrong, they still believe in the Constitution and such things as freedom of speech. Leftists, however, don't believe in any freedoms that may restrict their power. The Constitution is only as good as using it as a tool against their enemies, and ignored when it hinders their power. However, liberals have yet to stand up the Leftists who have taken over their party. Liberals sit idly by as Leftists infect our public universities creating safe zones where people can't speak their minds or infiltrate corporations like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc., where political speech is censored that offends them.
3. Always go on offense, never defense. This is why the impeachment process is going on currently. After the Mueller report Nancy Pelosi said no impeachment proceedings would occur because, "Trump was not worth it". In other words, the Mueller investigation was a big nothing burger, a witch hunt that cost American tax payers $30 million and lingered for 3 years. So what changed? What changed was the Trump got wind of the Biden corruption with his son, so desperate to fight these allegations they turned the tables on Trump saying that he was using nefarious methods to investigate the corruption. Now after saying that Trump was not worth impeaching after the Mueller report, all of a sudden they have a reason to impeach him?

Amazing, isn't it?

What I fear is, if Leftists are unable to use the press and academia to smear Trump sufficiently to motivate voters to vote him out of office, will they resort to what they attempted to do to the GOP Congress in Virginia at a baseball game? Will they simply try to assassinate him?

I was a democrat from 1972 until 2012, and I abandoned it for the very reasons you mentioned. Not only has the partymoved far to the left, it has become far more authoritarian. Authoritarianism and zealotry tend to go hand in hand, but these people abandoned any sense of liberalism long ago.

Your to blind to see the truth because you shut it out. You believe what the liberal news sells you. If you believe all of it I have a bridge for sale.

I have assumed they'd kill him since the election! I'm amazed they haven't succeeded. We sure have a good Secret Service --- they have saved both Obama and Trump, so far, from assassination. So I'm not interested in the silly impeachment hoopla. Not much they can do, apparently --- they may just have to let the election stand!

I have assumed they'd kill him since the election! I'm amazed they haven't succeeded. We sure have a good Secret Service --- they have saved both Obama and Trump, so far, from assassination. So I'm not interested in the silly impeachment hoopla. Not much they can do, apparently --- they may just have to let the election stand!

Well they have assassinated his character.

So the question begs, if he wins reelection, will they try to JFK him?

You remember JFK, right? He's the dude that wrote Executive Order 11110 to do away with the Fed. Then he went to Dallas..............

So the question begs, if he wins reelection, will they try to JFK him?

You remember JFK, right? He's the dude that wrote Executive Order 11110 to do away with the Fed. Then he went to Dallas..............

No, I think the Secret Service is a whole lot better than it was earlier -- well, for one thing, they don't let presidents ride in convertible cars!! I assume that there have been 47 assassination plots so far (I mean this) but that the Secret Service has foiled them all.

I could be wrong. I hope not. I'm for elections working as they are supposed to.

Magnificently disastrous.

Trump Cripples W.T.O. as Trade War Rages
A U.S. offensive against the World Trade Organization will effectively shutter the group’s system for settling disputes, at a time it’s most needed.
Trump Cripples W.T.O. as Trade War Rages

WASHINGTON — The United States has spent two years chipping away at the World Trade Organization, criticizing it as unfair, starving it of personnel and disregarding its authority, as President Trump seeks to upend the global trade system.

This week, the Trump administration is expected to go one step further and effectively cripple the organization’s system for enforcing its rules — even as Mr. Trump’s widening trade war has thrown global commerce into disarray and another tariff increase on Chinese goods set for next weekend could send markets reeling.
The panel is supposed to have seven judges. But their ranks have dwindled because the United States — under Presidents George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Trump — has blocked new appointments to protest the way the WTO does business. Trump Administration Shuts Down WTO Appeals Court - Breitbart

Forum List

Back