Trump: "you can't get hurt with extreme weather"

Trump dismissed weather ahead of deadly S.C. floods - CNNPolitics.com

At current, 13 dead in the Carolinas because of the storm.

But wait, Trump said you can't get hurt with extreme weather....

What a dork.

And this man could possibly become the GOP nominee, a thought that I relish.....

Discuss: is Trump a dork, or not?

Thank you.
Hurricanes have been around since the beginning of weather.

What's your point?

Oh, when was the beginning of weather, and where were you at the beginning of weather?
:badgrin: You must be God.

Yeah, because only god knows when weather started.

You're a certified idiot.

Weather started as soon as the Earth had an atmosphere. Look at all the planets with atmospheres. They all have weather. Even Mars.

I'm sure it did, but you were there. I'm only interested in earth, as of course there is global warming going on.

Was the above intelligible gibberish supposed to mean something?

I'm starting to wonder if I had Trump all wrong. I saw him as a Democrat pretending to be Republican in a sabotage effort. I'm starting to wonder if he's more of a Bruce Jenner. Desperate for attention and admiration, willing to make any insane transfer to the other team so that he can bask in a brighter limelight.

What a dork.

And this man could possibly become the GOP nominee, a thought that I relish.....

Thank you.
you're the dork. When God created rain he made the droplets big enough not to evaporate and small enough not to destroy stuff. But you refuse to accept as scripture what your mind cannot grasp

What a dork.

Thank you.

What's your point?

Oh, when was the beginning of weather, and where were you at the beginning of weather?

Weather started as soon as the Earth had an atmosphere. Look at all the planets with atmospheres. They all have weather. Even Mars.

I'm sure it did, but you were there. I'm only interested in earth, as of course there is global warming going on.

Follow the conversation, yes I'm sure weather was there since the beginning of time, but you weren't. Now listen to someone who knows more than you and the Gop,

What's your point?

Follow the conversation, yes I'm sure weather was there since the beginning of time, but you weren't. Now listen to someone who knows more than you and the Gop,

Why would I watch AGW kookburger propaganda? The only thing I would learn would be the true scope of your delusions.

Why would I watch AGW kookburger propaganda? The only thing I would learn would be the true scope of your delusions.

Do you even care about air, water and land pollution. That is all you really need to do.

What a dork.

Thank you.

He unsuccessfully tried using floating opposites,

""When you talk about global warming, all this stuff -- Obama thinks the single biggest threat is global warming, can you believe it?" Trump said.

"You can't get hurt with extreme weather. (Obama) said the biggest threat we have is extreme weather. I say in terms of global warming, the biggest threat we have is nuclear global warming -- that's the biggest threat we have, believe me," Trump said."

A nuclear exchange would cause global cooling by the way.

Do you even care about air, water and land pollution. That is all you really need to do.

Our air, land and water are clean enough. Do you care how much your schemes to make the environment as pristine as it was before humans appeared will cost?

Forum List

Back