Trump working on pardoning people accused of war crimes

I imagine there are a fairly large number and including myself I never hated muslims until 9/11, and I imagine most American whites didn't either......the problem is muslims ACT on those feelings MOST WHITES DO NOT! Now you quote me how many whites have killed muims and I would wager that 5 times, or more muslims have killed whites! Go ahead I can wait!....As to your posters much of what is posted has NO FACT behind it....but a FACT LIKE THIS HAS...

images

Most? You understand words like that are the type of propaganda that only works on weak minded people?

On the actual topic at hand... we as U.S. citizens, including the military are not heathens, we don't go around killing innocent people just because of their religion, especially when they are not putting us in danger. It's what makes us better than those people that dragged the dead bodies of American soldier. When you advocate for that, you are putting yourself on the same level as they are.
Now you are implying that I want every white person to kill muslims....how stupid is that. These "people" only learn when their acts are met with the same or more violence than their original act. I don't want to be better I want to not continually watch my back when around them....Take Dearbornistan as an example. Muslims have set it up as their own little caliphate and look at whites who enter as trespasses. Perhaps you don't read enough to know things like this
We see what has happened to Europe with the huge influx of these people....in England they dont need guns to kill the English, knives do just as good.... You think this kind of behavior is NOT coming here...you are a fool!

You aren't talking about reactive actions to Muslims. You are talking about proactive actions towards Muslims based on stereotypes.
Damn man they only get one chance to kill you so you let them go first......LOGIC and reasoning escapes you. I suggest ALWAYS being on guard against them...is that difficult for you to understand?

I imagine there are a fairly large number and including myself I never hated muslims until 9/11, and I imagine most American whites didn't either......the problem is muslims ACT on those feelings MOST WHITES DO NOT! Now you quote me how many whites have killed muims and I would wager that 5 times, or more muslims have killed whites! Go ahead I can wait!....As to your posters much of what is posted has NO FACT behind it....but a FACT LIKE THIS HAS...

images

Most? You understand words like that are the type of propaganda that only works on weak minded people?

On the actual topic at hand... we as U.S. citizens, including the military are not heathens, we don't go around killing innocent people just because of their religion, especially when they are not putting us in danger. It's what makes us better than those people that dragged the dead bodies of American soldier. When you advocate for that, you are putting yourself on the same level as they are.
Now you are implying that I want every white person to kill muslims....how stupid is that. These "people" only learn when their acts are met with the same or more violence than their original act. I don't want to be better I want to not continually watch my back when around them....Take Dearbornistan as an example. Muslims have set it up as their own little caliphate and look at whites who enter as trespasses. Perhaps you don't read enough to know things like this
We see what has happened to Europe with the huge influx of these people....in England they dont need guns to kill the English, knives do just as good.... You think this kind of behavior is NOT coming here...you are a fool!

You aren't talking about reactive actions to Muslims. You are talking about proactive actions towards Muslims based on stereotypes.
Damn man they only get one chance to kill you so you let them go first......LOGIC and reasoning escapes you. I suggest ALWAYS being on guard against them...is that difficult for you to understand?

They are more afraid of you than you are of them. Are you worried about them dropping a bomb on your kid's school bus? Are you worried about them flying a drone over your town and shooting a missile into your local hospital?

images

They are more afraid of you than you are of them. Are you worried about them dropping a bomb on your kid's school bus? Are you worried about them flying a drone over your town and shooting a missile into your local hospital?
You mean like the so called "Muslim Palestinians" do to the Jews in Israel...I am sure THAT is what you are talking about....and You don't think that could happen here?....

Oh, BTW let them be VERY AFRAID of what can happen here...look what we did 200+ years ago to England over a few PENNIES TAX on tea....the stakes are now much higher!

Last edited:
Oh Coyote....
We send our warriors into UGLY situations with implied instructions to kill the enemy and break his things.

They will ALL die if they have to follow Marquis d’ Queensbury rules on the battlefield.....and if killing a piece of shit that you know killed our people while handcuffed he deserves a medal for getting rid of another piece of garbage!

He’s just taking a page out the Obama playbook. Except these people are not convicted drug dealers, serving life sentences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much better when Clinton was getting paid to pardon criminals right? In this case the men were convicted not because what they did was so bad but because it wasn't PC.
Targeting and murdering unarmed civilians has nothing to do with PC.

Trump pardons former US soldier convicted of killing Iraqi prisoner

You want to do that job? Watching your closest comrades get bombed over and over again by folks who HIDE amongst civilians to build and lay and detonate the bombs??

They are not fighting a uniformed military... Just because they hide as civilians doesn't mean they are not combatants....

If the US military can be defeated by insurgents not in uniform -- it's pretty much game over as far as containing these terrorist groups...

Might be easy to beat the US military in the next Civil War then.. Just don't hand out uniforms and make SURE you ask for a lawyer if you're captured...

So much better when Clinton was getting paid to pardon criminals right? In this case the men were convicted not because what they did was so bad but because it wasn't PC.

You want to do that job? Watching your closest comrades get bombed over and over again by folks who HIDE amongst civilians to build and lay and detonate the bombs??

They are not fighting a uniformed military... Just because they hide as civilians doesn't mean they are not combatants....

The U.S. follows the rules of engagement. This was an issue that General McChrystal dealt with before Obama relieved him of his duties. You can't shoot unarmed people who are no immediate threat to you. It's tough sometimes obviously when you are dealing with basically urban warfare, but that's the rules.

If the US military can be defeated by insurgents not in uniform -- it's pretty much game over as far as containing these terrorist groups...

Might be easy to beat the US military in the next Civil War then.. Just don't hand out uniforms and make SURE you ask for a lawyer if you're captured...

Cops deal with people not in uniforms every day that might be ready to kill them, and aren't out shooting unarmed people all the time, and when they do, that are getting punished for it, and no one is pardoning them.

The U.S. follows the rules of engagement. This was an issue that General McChrystal dealt with before Obama relieved him of his duties. You can't shoot unarmed people who are no immediate threat to you. It's tough sometimes obviously when you are dealing with basically urban warfare, but that's the rules.

FUCK THE RULES....THOSE RULES WILL GET YOU KILLED WHEN IN A SHITHOLE FULL OF PEOPLE THAT HATE YOU!

The soldier in question was DENIED the right to defend himself he claimed the prisoner tried to take his side arm and was shot in the scuffle, the Military refused to let him say that in court.

Cops deal with people not in uniforms every day that might be ready to kill them, and aren't out shooting unarmed people all the time, and when they do, that are getting punished for it, and no one is pardoning them.
Apples and oranges comparison. Cops are HERE where they expect people to respect and trust them to help them and the FEW shootings are usually the fault of the person shot, like FAILURE to listen and obey a LEGAL ORDER .... muslims do NONE OF THAT!!!

The soldier in question was DENIED the right to defend himself he claimed the prisoner tried to take his side arm and was shot in the scuffle, the Military refused to let him say that in court.

I bet there was a really good reason for that. How often does a military court not allow the defendant to testify on his own behalf?

Apples and oranges comparison. Cops are HERE where they expect people to respect and trust them to help them and the FEW shootings are usually the fault of the person shot, like FAILURE to listen and obey a LEGAL ORDER .... muslims do NONE OF THAT!!!

No they don't. Do you know what two of the most dangerous situations are for a police officer that is likely to get them hurt or killed? A routine traffic stop, and responding to a domestic violence call where they may try to stop the fight, and next thing they know both spouses are attacking them.

Not to get crude, but a "war crime" in Islamic countries is laughable. The Islamic savages chop off body parts for stealing, being born a female, etc. So glad I never entered the military. It is painful to watch how careful the US military is getting the sign off to shoot the Islamic savages. Imagine in WWII if a soldier had to call headquarters to get permission before hitting a Jap or Nazi.

Oh the savages could have been doctors and lawyers... LOL

I used to play in a "senior" hockey league with a Sikorsky helicopter salesman engineer. He said some clients would have them shipped to Miami and get all pimped out with exotic leather. Here are the military versions taking it to the savages. One thing about Connecticut, the politicians are corrupt douchebag qu33rs, but Connecticut workers make some of the most devastating American gear that keeps us relatively safe assuming the borders were sealed, which democrats and TDS idiots insist must remain open to all invaders. IMO, this is what we should see when the invaders invade our country.

Last edited:
Not to get crude, but a "war crime" in Islamic countries is laughable. The Islamic savages chop off body parts for stealing, being born a female, etc. So glad I never entered the military. It is painful to watch how careful the US military is getting the sign off to shoot the Islamic savages. Imagine in WWII if a soldier had to call headquarters to get permission before hitting a Jap or Nazi.

Oh the savages could have been doctors and lawyers... LOL

Just because one side does not follow the rules of engagement, and commit war crimes, doesn't mean the U.S. and other countries should break the same rules. When Assad uses chemical weapons in Syria, the U.S. and other countries don't do that as well. When Slobadon Milosevich committed genocide in the former Yugoslavia, other countries don't start doing that.

That's what first world countries do.

No low to low for a man who openly admires and seeks to emulate dictators and authoritarians.

Our military has standards and codes. It is professional and strict. Something our enemies typically lack. Trump seems to want them to emulate our enemies. No surprise.

Trump may pardon US soldiers accused or convicted of war crimes – report

Legal experts cited in the report said pardoning several accused and convicted war criminals, including some who have not yet gone to trial, has not been done in recent history. Some worried such pardons could erode the legitimacy of military law.

I'm pretty critical of Trump, but not in this case.

We put these men in an impossible situation in many cases, and some of them made very bad decisions.

Historically, we've always treated these guys pretty leniently. Rusty Cally of Mai Lai fame spent less than 3 years in prison for murdering 347 Vietnamese civilians. He was the only person held accountable for that, even though he didn't give the order and he didn't do all the shooting.

No low to low for a man who openly admires and seeks to emulate dictators and authoritarians.

Our military has standards and codes. It is professional and strict. Something our enemies typically lack. Trump seems to want them to emulate our enemies. No surprise.

Legal experts cited in the report said pardoning several accused and convicted war criminals, including some who have not yet gone to trial, has not been done in recent history. Some worried such pardons could erode the legitimacy of military law.

Ain't got enough to bitch about without sniping Trump for things that haven't even happened?

Any soldier Trump pardons is AOK in my book anyway. Soldiers are there for one thing; show me an enemy that has any of THEIR soldiers locked up for killing one of us? ZERO.

So, your implication is we are no better than any of those we fight against; that is what you are saying.

I have heard for years, from politicians on both sides, that Americans need to be better than the other guys but you just want to lower US to the gutter level of the others, it sure sounds like.

Well that is no surprise, coming from you.

Do you attend church?
I bet the only thing you're good at when you're at your church is portraying Satan when they have a church play.
I bet you make a pretty good Satan, huh?

Our President openly endorses torture

I can't believe YOU'D have a problem with THAT, RW.

You openly endorse torture everytime you open your mouth and post here making us read your thoughts!

Bet you support Planned Parenthood too. Have you ever seen the grimaced face of a tortured fetus after its been forcibly yanked out of its mother's body with forceps around its head?
I support Planned Parenthood

They have prevented more abortions than all the petty Republican legislation

Forum List

Back