Trump Wont Release Tax Returns Until Obama Releases Occidental College Admissions

VAN SUSTEREN: Has Governor Romney been boxed on this tax return thing, and if he called you up tonight and said, Donald what should I do about tax return thing, should I release them or not?

TRUMP: I think first answer would have been good. It should have been delivered a certain way. But April 1st historically is the time that everybody gives them.

VAN SUSTEREN: I hear April 1, I think of April Fool’s Day.

TRUMP: OK, make it April 2nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: If he called you in light of the situation he in now from clamoring from opponents, would it political be shrewd he would release them now?

TRUMP: I think he may have to. I think he a step went too far. I think that April 1st or April 2nd was OK. But now I think in light of the fact that he started discussing some of the things, namely the rate or approximately the rate, I think it probably be better off just to release them now.

Trump to GOP: Stop playing into President Obama's hands

Hilarious, Obama isn't running for any office but they still want to run against him because they don't have any argument against the people of the opposition that are running.

Cheating, it is as necessary as air for conservatives.

Forum List

Back