Trump, without evidence, blames China for hacking Clinton emails

"U.S. President Donald Trump said on Twitter early on Wednesday China hacked the emails of 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton but did not offer any evidence or further information."

Do Trump's supporters ever wake up and just sigh at the new turds they've got to polish?
I might known you were a lowlife Democrat.
Strike 3.:71:

Laughing....notice you don't actually dispute the accuracy of anything I posted. You merely attack me personally.

Again, Angelo.....its not you I have a problem with. Its the simply awful explanation that you're offering that doesn't match the facts. I *do* challenge the accuracy of your claims...with obvious questions that any reasonable person would ask.

For example, if the WTC was brought down by controlled demolition....then why were there no sounds of explosives as the towers fell?

Or....if the WTC was instead brought down by Thermite (as bizarrrely, you've *also* claimed), then why didn't we see the 10s of thousands of thermite reactions that your theory requires.....3/4s of which would have been on the permieter columns on the OUTSIDE of the building?

Remember, thermite burns so brightly that it can permanently damage your eyes if you look directly at it. So it would have been wildly obvious. Yet...nothing.

A reasonable person would ask these questions. You should have asked these questions.

If you find you're having trouble convincing reasonable people of your conspiracies, this might be why.

"U.S. President Donald Trump said on Twitter early on Wednesday China hacked the emails of 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton but did not offer any evidence or further information."

Do Trump's supporters ever wake up and just sigh at the new turds they've got to polish?

Laughing....notice you don't actually dispute the accuracy of anything I posted. You merely attack me personally.

Again, Angelo.....its not you I have a problem with. Its the simply awful explanation that you're offering that doesn't match the facts. I *do* challenge the accuracy of your claims...with obvious questions that any reasonable person would ask.

For example, if the WTC was brought down by controlled demolition....then why were there no sounds of explosives as the towers fell?

Or....if the WTC was instead brought down by Thermite (as bizarrrely, you've *also* claimed), then why didn't we see the 10s of thousands of thermite reactions that your theory requires.....3/4s of which would have been on the permieter columns on the OUTSIDE of the building?

Remember, thermite burns so brightly that it can permanently damage your eyes if you look directly at it. So it would have been wildly obvious. Yet...nothing.

A reasonable person would ask these questions. You should have asked these questions.

If you find you're having trouble convincing reasonable people of your conspiracies, this might be why.
:yapyapyapf:
You'll come to find that your feelings and emotions don't constitute evidence that the Chinese hacked Hillary's email server.

Try again. This time with a little less mascara running and a little more evidence.
In Hillary land 2 + 2 = 5.

Chinese authorities reportedly killed or jailed more than a dozen of the Central Intelligence Agency’s sources in the country from 2010 to 2012, one of the worst breaches seen in the U.S. intelligence community in decades.
Report: China Killed or Jailed at Least 18 CIA Assets in Huge Intelligence Breach

WikiLeaks - Hillary Clinton Email Archive

China killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA sources from 2010 to 2012, hobbling U.S. spying operations in a massive intelligence breach whose origin has not been identified, the New York Times reported on Saturday.

Investigators remain divided over whether there was a spy within the Central Intelligence Agency who betrayed the sources or whether the Chinese hacked the CIA’s covert communications system, the newspaper reported, citing current and former U.S. officials.

The Chinese killed at least a dozen people providing information to the CIA from 2010 through 2012, dismantling a network that was years in the making, the newspaper reported.

One was shot and killed in front of a government building in China, three officials told the Times, saying that was designed as a message to others about working with Washington.

The breach was considered particularly damaging, with the number of assets lost rivaling those in the Soviet Union and Russia who perished after information passed to Moscow by spies Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen, the report said. Ames was active as a spy in the 1980s and Hanssen from 1979 to 2001.

The CIA declined to comment when asked about the Times report on Saturday.

Last edited:

You'll come to find that your feelings and emotions don't constitute evidence that the Chinese hacked Hillary's email server.

Try again. This time with a little less mascara running and a little more evidence.

Chinese authorities reportedly killed or jailed more than a dozen of the Central Intelligence Agency’s sources in the country from 2010 to 2012, one of the worst breaches seen in the U.S. intelligence community in decades.
Report: China Killed or Jailed at Least 18 CIA Assets in Huge Intelligence Breach

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

Laughing....yet another conspiracy?

Where in Hillary's emails did it include the names of any CIA agents in China? Remember, they've already done a thorough investigation as to which emails were on her servers.

Sigh.....you really don't think this through, do you?

Where in Hillary's emails did it include the names of any CIA agents in China? Remember, they've already done a thorough investigation as to which emails were on her servers.

Of course Lindsey and his pals in the Senate have her back. Nothing new in deep stateville.

It eats at Trump every single day that he would not be president were it not for Putin's help.

It eats and eats and eats at him.

Of course Lindsey and his pals in the Senate have her back. Nothing new in deep stateville.

So ....absolutely nothing about Chinese CIA agents on Hillary's server.

And to explain the complete lack of evidence to back your conspiracy......

......you make up another conspiracy, backed by nothing. And a dumb conspiracy, as the Senate didn't conduct the Hillary server review. The FBI did.

Do you see the flaw in your process? Because its the same flaw that renders your Truther conspiracies so uselessly awful in describing the events of 911.

Oh, and Angelo....just like you did with the FDNY oral histories, where you cited them and ignored them when they contradicted you on WTC 7......your own article contradicts your silly conspiracy:

Investigators remain divided over whether there was a spy within the Central Intelligence Agency who betrayed the sources or whether the Chinese hacked the CIA’s covert communications system, the newspaper reported, citing current and former U.S. officials.

Not a thing about 'hillary's email server'.

You're ignoring your own sources again, Angelo.

This is where it came from
SOURCES: China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server
  • A Chinese-owned company penetrated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server, according to sources briefed on the matter.
  • The company inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton’s emails to the Chinese company in real time.
  • The Intelligence Community Inspector General warned of the problem, but the FBI subsequently failed to act, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert said during a July hearing.
A Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state and obtained nearly all her emails, two sources briefed on the matter told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The Chinese firm obtained Clinton’s emails in real time as she sent and received communications and documents through her personal server, according to the sources, who said the hacking was conducted as part of an intelligence operation.

The Chinese wrote code that was embedded in the server, which was kept in Clinton’s residence in upstate New York. The code generated an instant “courtesy copy” for nearly all of her emails and forwarded them to the Chinese company, according to the sources.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails were sent to a “foreign entity,” Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, said at a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing. He did not reveal the entity’s identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia.
---
What proof do we have that the Russian Federation hacked the DNC? The CIA? LOL the same group of conmen that said iraq had WMDs? The same group of conmen that had cables leaked showing how they can hack something and leave traces of malware that actually belong to someone else? In fact, i believe they specifically said the "russian federation"
Maybe there isnt a need for you leftists to try to claim some sort of high ground
Pulllleaze
All of you goobers look retarded.
Couldn't agree more.

This is where it came from
SOURCES: China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server
  • A Chinese-owned company penetrated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server, according to sources briefed on the matter.
  • The company inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton’s emails to the Chinese company in real time.
  • The Intelligence Community Inspector General warned of the problem, but the FBI subsequently failed to act, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert said during a July hearing.
A Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state and obtained nearly all her emails, two sources briefed on the matter told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The Chinese firm obtained Clinton’s emails in real time as she sent and received communications and documents through her personal server, according to the sources, who said the hacking was conducted as part of an intelligence operation.

The Chinese wrote code that was embedded in the server, which was kept in Clinton’s residence in upstate New York. The code generated an instant “courtesy copy” for nearly all of her emails and forwarded them to the Chinese company, according to the sources.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails were sent to a “foreign entity,” Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, said at a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing. He did not reveal the entity’s identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia.
---
What proof do we have that the Russian Federation hacked the DNC? The CIA? LOL the same group of conmen that said iraq had WMDs? The same group of conmen that had cables leaked showing how they can hack something and leave traces of malware that actually belong to someone else? In fact, i believe they specifically said the "russian federation"
Maybe there isnt a need for you leftists to try to claim some sort of high ground
Pulllleaze
All of you goobers look retarded.
Couldn't agree more.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General never says that virtually all of Clinton's emails were sent to a 'foreign entity'.

Nor did any of Hillary's emails contain information about Chinese CIA agents.

And yet despite the complete lack of evidence backing any part of your conspiracy, despite being contradicted by your own sources, you continue to cling to an irrational and factually baseless conspiracy theory.

Ladies and Gentleman....I give you a 911 Truther.

Ladies and Gentleman....I give you a 911 Truther.
Every single thing you post is either a lie or a spin on what someone else said. Get a new game boy.

Laughing.....says the poor, hapless soul that was contridicted by his own sources:

This is your own source. And it doesn't say a *thing* about Hillary or an email server. Nor was there any email on her server about 'Chinese CIA agents'.

You've literally made all of that up, from nothing. And you had to ignore your source to do it.

As I said.....I present a 911 Truther to you, Folks.

It eats at Trump every single day that he would not be president were it not for Putin's help.

It eats and eats and eats at him.

First-Issue-Ken-doll-1961-full-1A-700%3A10.10-6-r-ffffff-c6cfff.png

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

Forum List

Back