Trump, without evidence, blames China for hacking Clinton emails

"U.S. President Donald Trump said on Twitter early on Wednesday China hacked the emails of 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton but did not offer any evidence or further information."

Do Trump's supporters ever wake up and just sigh at the new turds they've got to polish?

Your desperation is showing, bub.

Laughing......Trump cites no source. The closest anyone here has come are two 'anonymous sources'. Backed by nothing.

Does it ever occur to you to ask for evidence?
never occured to CNN.

Or you either, it seems. As Trump has yet to provide any to back his latest claim.

And the best efforts of our posters managed two 'anonymous sources' backed by nothing.
have you seen me comment much one way or the other?

we'll find out soon enough if they did. but we already saw a lot from wikileaks and the left just didn't care what she did. i don't imagine the left to suddenly start caring unless it can benefit them in some way.

besides, my link was BBC that she was warned of chinese activity - you gonna say they're liars now?

It's OK, AUNTIE MAXINE has claimed he should be impeached wihtout any evidence since he was elected.

"U.S. President Donald Trump said on Twitter early on Wednesday China hacked the emails of 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton but did not offer any evidence or further information."

Do Trump's supporters ever wake up and just sigh at the new turds they've got to polish?

Laughing......Trump cites no source. The closest anyone here has come are two 'anonymous sources'. Backed by nothing.

never occured to CNN.

Or you either, it seems. As Trump has yet to provide any to back his latest claim.

And the best efforts of our posters managed two 'anonymous sources' backed by nothing.

we'll find out soon enough if they did. but we already saw a lot from wikileaks and the left just didn't care what she did. i don't imagine the left to suddenly start caring unless it can benefit them in some way.

Wikileaks released information from the DNC server hack. For which 12 Russians are already indicated.

The FBI found no evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked.....at all. Let alone by the Chinese.

If anyone has actual evidence, actual reports, actual named sources that it was, show us. Don't tell us.

But no one does. Nor did Trump cite.....anything.

It's OK, AUNTIE MAXINE has claimed he should be impeached wihtout any evidence since he was elected.

So that's a no on any evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked by the Chinese.

Anyone else?

never occured to CNN.

Wikileaks released information from the DNC server hack. For which 12 Russians are already indicated.

The FBI found no evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked.....at all.

If anyone has actual evidence, actual reports, actual named sources that it was, show us. Don't tell us.

was this before or after she did the bleachbit routine and trashed the hard drives?

How do you know Trump doesn't have evidence?

have you seen what he has seen?

How do you know?

never occured to CNN.

was this before or after she did the bleachbit routine and trashed the hard drives?

So now you're citing the *lack* of evidence backing anything Trump said?

Its amazing how quickly the entire Trump narrative the collapses when you ask to see evidence to back it up.

How do you know Trump doesn't have evidence?

have you seen what he has seen?

How do you know?

Show us. Don't tell us. Trump cited nothing. He just said it. And his history of randomly blaming the Chinese is rather famous.

Global warming for example.....was a hoax by the Chinese. According to Trump. Again, backed by jack shit.

never occured to CNN.

Its amazing how quickly the entire Trump narrative the collapses when you ask to see evidence to back it up.
it's amazing how stupid you are and the circles you're willing to run just to avoid actually discussing an issue.

have a good life. i'm out.

it's amazing how stupid you are and the circles you're willing to run just to avoid actually discussing an issue.

have a good life. i'm out.

Laughing.....and one more slinks away with his tail between his legals the moment you ask for evidence to back up Trump's latest tweet.

Anyone else want to take a shot? Named source? Actual reports? Actual evidence?

As the FBI found no evidence of a hack by anyone. Let alone the chinese.

Trump's own appointees, who head all intelligence agencies, have repeatedly said it was Russia.
Trump's own appointees are part of the "Deep State"?
Fox and the Daily Caller are the resources and of course Trump, as usual goes ballistic.
And Little Trumpsters suck it all up. I haven't seen such easily manipulated people, since James (Jim) Jones.
=========================================
James Warren Jones was an American religious cult leader who initiated and was responsible for a mass suicide and mass murder in Jonestown, Guyana
Jim Jones - Wikipedia

Trump's own appointees, who head all intelligence agencies, have repeatedly said it was Russia.

They've claimed that the DNC server hack was Russia. The FBI found no evidence that *anyone* hacked Hillary's private server.

I ask for evidence and they cite 'two sources' without names, backed by nothing.

So that's a no on any evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked by the Chinese.

Anyone else?
Its about that time when you are supposed to pull the race card.

If a race card would magically make evidence appear, by all means pull it.

As so far Trump has presented jack shit to back up his latest accusation against the Chinese.

Care to try? The FBI found no evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked. So good luck.

Fox and the Daily Caller are the resources and of course Trump, as usual goes ballistic.
And Little Trumpsters suck it all up. I haven't seen such easily manipulated people, since James (Jim) Jones.
James Warren Jones was an American religious cult leader who initiated and was responsible for a mass suicide and mass murder in Jonestown, Guyana
Jim Jones - Wikipedia
look - if russia can hack her server, ANYONE can. it's not like first hack wins but more like HEY GUYS LOOK WHO I HACKED then the script kiddies line up for their shot at it.

To a buttface like the OP, the coincidence of the dozen executions of the CIA informants during the very time that hillary was SOS and when those emails were hacked is lost on him.

Can you believe what the left is?

He's the President with access to a great deal of information. He's not a prosecutor having to make a case.

As the news has come out, there is plenty of evidence that hiLIARy was hacked, and that her hench-thugs in the Obabble admin covered it up.

Jim Jones - Wikipedia
look - if russia can hack her server, ANYONE can. it's not like first hack wins but more like HEY GUYS LOOK WHO I HACKED then the script kiddies line up for their shot at it.

And who, pray tell, said that Russia hacked her server?

The FBI found that no evidence that it was hacked....at all.

So what are you talking about?

He's the President with access to a great deal of information. He's not a prosecutor having to make a case.

As the news has come out, there is plenty of evidence that hiLIARy was hacked, and that her hench-thugs in the Obabble admin covered it up.

And Trump also randomly makes shit up, lies regularly, doubles down on baseless conspiracy theories, or ignores US intelligence sources if they don't say what he wants to believe.

With Trump offering us numerous denials on Russian election interference despite overwhelming consensus among US intel agencies on the matter, for example.

So what is the evidence that the Chinese hacked Hillary's server?

Its such a simple question. And yet it has you all universally stumped.

Forum List

Back