Trump Wins In America’s Most Hispanic City ....Hispanic LOVE some TRUMP!!!!

Webb County is a Democrat stronghold. Trump will lose it in the general even worse than Romney did. Cruz was massacred there in his Senate election.
I doubt that as Trump isn't out to crush the unions or the working class. Even he is smart enough to know people have to be able to make a living in order to have money to spend. Hilary is already known for being a flaky bitch world wide so looks like you will lose on that end.

:lol:

Fools don't know what you're talking about. Do you know how overwhelmingly Democratic Laredo is? It's so bad that the Republicans don't even bother to run for local office. Seriously. It's the political version of the U-6 unemployment stat.
Party fence jumpers already on board.... Laredo's Rare Republicans Face Dilemma as Hispanics Shun Trump

Oh wow, one whole person. Keep it up. At that rate, Trump will win over the Hispanic vote by the time Capt. Picard assumes command of the Enterprise.

"Trump Wins In America’s Most Hispanic City ....Hispanic LOVE some TRUMP!!!!"

The ignorance and stupidity of this is truly remarkable.

Shyster, did he or did he not get more votes than the other 2 Republican Hispanics in that vote?....I know you're a shitty shyster, but, at least, try for once to be honest...I know it's hard, but try!

Webb County is a Democrat stronghold. Trump will lose it in the general even worse than Romney did. Cruz was massacred there in his Senate election.
I doubt that as Trump isn't out to crush the unions or the working class. Even he is smart enough to know people have to be able to make a living in order to have money to spend. Hilary is already known for being a flaky bitch world wide so looks like you will lose on that end.

:lol:

Fools don't know what you're talking about. Do you know how overwhelmingly Democratic Laredo is? It's so bad that the Republicans don't even bother to run for local office. Seriously. It's the political version of the U-6 unemployment stat.
Party fence jumpers already on board.... Laredo's Rare Republicans Face Dilemma as Hispanics Shun Trump

Oh wow, one whole person. Keep it up. At that rate, Trump will win over the Hispanic vote by the time Capt. Picard assumes command of the Enterprise.
Its a trend I know a lot of people in that part of Texas who are Dems planning on voting Trump.

Forum List

Back