Trump wins BIG on Florence!

Trump wins because two dozen people died or because only two dozen people died?

No one thinks Trump cares about those people. In fact everyone knows he doesn’t.

Apparently you didn't pay attention to all the PRE Hurricane storm media attacks on the President. He was actually blamed for the EXISTENCE of Hurricane Florence days before it reached America.

From the Washington Compost

Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit.

This was about 3 days before landfall, one that was barely a Category ONE, which became a Tropical depression within 36 hours after landfall.

Meanwhile what about all those much more powerful Hurricanes (Category 2+) that made landfall in the region before Donald Trump became President?

Try not to continue pushing their stupidity anymore.

Last edited:
Like I said the other day.....the k00k left always falls all over itself but ends up falling on its face!!

Florence not even in the news this morning on DRUDGE >>>

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Ooooopsie :oops8:

Oh well.....the President sent an army down there in advance of the storm. WINNING.....will get no credit from the haters in the media. The people are connecting the dots.:flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4:
5 stories right near the top. What a stupid OP premise.

Ad Hominem time. Every one of your posts is super negative. You must be a blast at parties...
OP was disproved. You can go back to fucking yourself.

Whatever you say s0n!!:cul2::cul2:

The haters are poked in the eye again.......salivating that the President would have to deal with dog doo over Florence, they instead...........have DICK!!:iyfyus.jpg:
The President didn’t deal with the other hurricanes. Why should we expect different this time? Your OP was proven bullshit btw.

No one takes your posts seriously because all you do is bitch

5 stories right near the top. What a stupid OP premise.

Ad Hominem time. Every one of your posts is super negative. You must be a blast at parties...

The haters are poked in the eye again.......salivating that the President would have to deal with dog doo over Florence, they instead...........have DICK!!:iyfyus.jpg:
The President didn’t deal with the other hurricanes. Why should we expect different this time? Your OP was proven bullshit btw.

But you follow me around like a lil’ pup :itsok:

Proof? Until today we have never conversed. Nice try though.

Aw back again, lil’ pup? :itsok:

LMAO. Same emojis used by ThugLife and Assfaceias. Nice company you keep. On issues I trounce you in debates so your resort to back pedaling and emojis.

LMAO. Same emojis used by ThugLife and Assfaceias. Nice company you keep. On issues I trounce you in debates so your resort to back pedaling and emojis.
Aww you just proved you follow me around like a widdle baby puppy. Want a treat, boy? :itsok:

Aww you just proved you follow me around like a widdle baby puppy. Want a treat, boy? :itsok:

Are you drunk?

Are you drunk?
:itsok:

Are you drunk?

Am I the yellow emoji petting you?

Are you drunk?

No widdle baby :itsok:

Trump cares....he hates to witness suffering....he is the commander and chief we have been longing for.....MAGA and drain the swampy deep state.....

Are you drunk?

No widdle baby :itsok:

I think I am. Are you hitting on me? I am straight. Sorry.

:smiliehug:

I think I am. Are you hitting on me? I am straight. Sorry.

Blank? This is your most intelligent post to date. You're learning.
Fetch!

giphy.gif

Meantime, man-made lagoons full of pig and hog poop have overflowed with and into the flood waters and everywhere the flood waters are, are contaminated with pig shit. The area, including homes, is literally being coated and contaminated with pig shit.

The Carolinas have become a real shithole.

We need another hurricane there to help flush it all out.

You'd think with a week's advance warning of what was coming, these people would have better prepared.

Forum List

Back