Trump Wins Big as Two Senators Devour Each Other

KKK is ultra nationalist in US.
So are members of the John Birch Society, storm front, and the old citizens councils.
Of course in your world Bacha Bazi gets a free ride.
In my word, you get a pass, ty.
:)
And what word would that be?
The word is pass.
You can keep on singing this to me.

Thank you, weirdo.

View attachment 59967

Don't forget to throw your beer can and spit to add emphasize to your point my progressive liberal friend.

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

You missed my progressive liberal friend.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:) You do understand that is a collection of movie clips, not real.

You do understand most of those actors were Dems and liberals, with a few Repubs and conservatives?

You are mental as TemplarKormac.

:) You do understand that is a collection of movie clips, not real.

You do understand most of those actors were Dems and liberals, with a few Repubs and conservatives?

You are mental as TemplarKormac.

images

Is that all you have is some wishy washy you do know statement that I don't care one way or the other about?

Then to top it off some petty insult?

I'm thinkin' you'd best throw away the progressive liberal handbook of how to get things done this election.

Maybe if you throw some more beer cans at the military, support allowing more women to get raped in their own country by foreign nationals without reprisal or outcry all in the name of political correctness, cry about how your political opponents are war criminals while yourself supporting people who bomb sovereign nations/governments at the drop of a hat without a declaration of war, or perhaps you'd just like to sell some more guns under the table to the drug cartels while screaming for gun regulations for citizens, then you can convince us all how well progressivism works.

I doubt it though.....

BTW... Since we're on the subject of the merits of progressivism I have a contract for you to sign. Don't worry about what it says prior to you signing you can read it after I send you the signed copies.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
DamagedEagle, if that is the best you can do, then I suggest you continue to watch your movie clips and forget about reality. :lol:

DamagedEagle, if that is the best you can do, then I suggest you continue to watch your movie clips and forget about reality. :lol:

upload_2016-1-15_19-22-15.jpeg

Says the stumped progressive.

Made any public progressive outcries for the protection of foreign rapists lately since it's the progressively politically correct thing to do?

BTW I'm just warming up...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Whoever invited you here should apologize for doing so. Now BACK on topic, the field as most if not all democrats see it as Trump hates Cruz that being because they only understand hate and they see debate as ANTI-PC which the OP can attest for.

Its going to be a Trump/Cruz OR Cruz/Trump ticket and GOP voters will decide UNLIKE the DNC where it will BE Clinton/Whoever for the loss. Democrats have in fact LOST control of their party to OLD WHITE people despite their claims.

And the only woman they have to run makes Jimmy Hoffa blush and HE was a democrat. Then you have the other problems NON Hillary but policy.

SEIU members BROKE 47% Trump. Sh8t that is Obama's base! So now democrats find themselves grasping at straws to hold ANYTHING together. But they REFUSE to see it and DENY its happening. Honest to God I think crash test dummies are smarter.

:) I am supporting a combination of Kasich and either Rubio or Haley.

How does your candidate look in the movie clips.

The establishment GOP leadership have been doing what Trump and Cruz like doing: making deals with them in case they get the nomination.

And, far right reactionary boychicks and girlchicks, those deals are selling your hopes down the river.

Trump and Cruz are and have been Washington insiders for a long time. Dinners and parties and receptions at the WH, Goldman Sachs, etc., are the epitome of insider.

What else did you think was going to happen if they should have staying power?

The establishment GOP leadership have been doing what Trump and Cruz like doing: making deals with them in case they get the nomination.

And, far right reactionary boychicks and girlchicks, those deals are selling your hopes down the river.

Trump and Cruz are and have been Washington insiders for a long time. Dinners and parties and receptions at the WH, Goldman Sachs, etc., are the epitome of insider.

What else did you think was going to happen if they should have staying power?
Well Hillary HAS worked for Trump. Whore sold herself to attend the wedding. I REALLY do not want to vote for the whore. Not bad mouthing all whores you understand but they are NOT generally the smartest person in the room.

Yup, the far right reactionaries will freek when the insiders, Cruz or Trump, make deals with the GOP establishment that drive the freeks wil.

Forum List

Back