TRUMP WINS AGAIN! "US, Mexico reach agreement on border crisis and tariffs"

He has kept every promise he could. With all the opposition to him. I think he has done a great job.
I stated the wall, health care and most importantly the deficit.

You know what teump did? Bandaided a gushing wound. Is like those idiots that max their credit cards thinking it will pay itself.
How did he make things better if the us owes more?

You are right, he has done nothing differently than the last few presidents.
Worse...in times where a president inherit a good economy he should be cutting thr debt as he promised to do...but instead he added a record number to the debt. So I'd say worse.

Name a president that had a national debt lower when they left office than when they entered office.
Probably none...bit trump is one of the worst in recent history. Obama had was handed a crumbling economy and he had to pump money. Trump was handed a good e onomy and still managed to raise the debt.

Trump also had to rebuild the military that Ears depleted. While China is making headway in their forces, we were cutting ours down.

Under DumBama, NK was testing missiles left and right. They have even made threats against the US. Need links, just ask; glad to provide.

DumBama was the weakest leader we've had since Carter.
So what's the difference now with the orange pig? Who glorifies the dictator. But yet he is flexing his muscles against Iran.

He's glorifying Un? How, just because he's trying to work out a non-violent deal with him? What do you cultist want, Trump threatening every country with military action if they don't meet our expectations? I thought you on the left were so against war for virtually any situation? The only time military action is acceptable by a President who didn't serve himself is if it's Bill Clinton or DumBama.
How many times I have to tell you I'm not a leftist?..if you have a sheep mentality I dont.

So you forgot quickly that he threatened North Korea now? :)....trump cult you must have the shortest memory.

Hey, if it walks like a duck........quacks like a duck.....

I've never seen you post anything on this service that wasn't leftist.
Against abortion, dont agree with same sex marriage, against big government...I dont like racists, bigots of the right. Leftist still?

Yeppers.

He has kept every promise he could. With all the opposition to him. I think he has done a great job.

You know what teump did? Bandaided a gushing wound. Is like those idiots that max their credit cards thinking it will pay itself.

Worse...in times where a president inherit a good economy he should be cutting thr debt as he promised to do...but instead he added a record number to the debt. So I'd say worse.

Name a president that had a national debt lower when they left office than when they entered office.
Probably none...bit trump is one of the worst in recent history. Obama had was handed a crumbling economy and he had to pump money. Trump was handed a good e onomy and still managed to raise the debt.
Gave billions to a failing solar panel company. The rest went to teachers unions which turned around and gave it back to the Democrat party. Worst president ever.

Always. No wall. No best health care system. No erasing deficit. You were saying?
I wonder if he has done so despite the Dem/MSM obstruction or to spite them. No doubt he has whipped their bitter butts while revealing just how anti-American they are. They have made clear they would much rather the US crash & burn than succeed and prosper with Trump as our prez.

You will note it doesn't matter what he does or says their hatred for him and this country grows by the minute.
He had both the house and the Senate + the supreme court. Stop lying!!!
Yes But his own party members were against him. Quit lying.

Obama out spent all presidents combined. Didn't hear you complain then.
He had to, what's trumps excuse?
He wasted trillions.

Under DumBama, NK was testing missiles left and right. They have even made threats against the US. Need links, just ask; glad to provide.

There were 12 missile test under Obama, there have been 19 under Trump...so far.

Which of course I already explained.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Why have there been more test under Trump than Obama if Trump is so awesome and scary?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Because UN was testing Trump after he first took office like most or our enemies do. After Trump threatened Un, that's when he decided to meet with Trump, and the testing stopped for quite a long time. DumBama? Did nothing to try and work or stop NK.

He stopped testing after a highly successful test...it is almost as if they did not need to test that rocket again...

So what's the difference now with the orange pig? Who glorifies the dictator. But yet he is flexing his muscles against Iran.

He's glorifying Un? How, just because he's trying to work out a non-violent deal with him? What do you cultist want, Trump threatening every country with military action if they don't meet our expectations? I thought you on the left were so against war for virtually any situation? The only time military action is acceptable by a President who didn't serve himself is if it's Bill Clinton or DumBama.
How many times I have to tell you I'm not a leftist?..if you have a sheep mentality I dont.

So you forgot quickly that he threatened North Korea now? :)....trump cult you must have the shortest memory.

Against abortion, dont agree with same sex marriage, against big government...I dont like racists, bigots of the right. Leftist still?

You are against big government yet want want the government to control who you can marry?

Not very consistent

It doesn't matter, they will all keep increasing the deficit, good economy, bad economy, it doesn't matter. The trend has been going on for over hundred years and now only pissed because this President has done the same as all the others?

I can't believe that you were dumb enough to expect a President to lower the debt!

Obama out spent all presidents combined. Didn't hear you complain then.
He had to, what's trumps excuse?

Dumb dumb, Trump is outspending Obama, Obama outspent Bush, Bush outspent Clinton, Clinton outspent Bush, Bush outspent Reagan, Reagan outspent Carter and on down the line.

See the trend is there, has always been there and I don't see any candidates that are out there now that aren't going to continue the trend. Why are you complaining when you don't vote, you are part of the problem.

And none of it went to Democrat spending?
I'm not partisan...trump is the subject matter...why the deflection ?

Yes you are a partisan, you are a big partisan, the fact that you lie about is pretty funny, the fact you expect us to buy your BS. How dumb are you?

Trump also had to rebuild the military that Ears depleted. While China is making headway in their forces, we were cutting ours down.
Prove that the orange pile of shit had to raise the deficit because he had to rebuild the military.

You are against big government yet want want the government to control who you can marry?

Not very consistent

Not necessarily that's my own beleif... do I agree with same sex marriage? No , do I want to stop or be an ass to those who chose to do it? No.

Prove that the orange pile of shit had to raise the deficit because he had to rebuild the military.

Trump's Defense Budget - Center for American Progress

There were 12 missile test under Obama, there have been 19 under Trump...so far.

Which of course I already explained.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Why have there been more test under Trump than Obama if Trump is so awesome and scary?

Because UN was testing Trump after he first took office like most or our enemies do. After Trump threatened Un, that's when he decided to meet with Trump, and the testing stopped for quite a long time. DumBama? Did nothing to try and work or stop NK.

He stopped testing after a highly successful test...it is almost as if they did not need to test that rocket again...

Oh bull. KN is still in the past when it comes to nuclear technology. They haven't even got a rocket that can reach any part of the US they desire.

The tests stopped when Trump went to NK to try and work things out. While we still have no signed deal, it's in the works.

YES just the THREAT OF A 5% TARIFF and the U.S. wins everything Trump wanted...suck it up ABNORMALS!!!!!

Yeah...I saw him waving that paper around....
upload_2019-6-11_19-52-10.jpeg

Forum List

Back