Trump will take the blame!

The fool literally said "I will take the blame for the government shutdown...I WANT a government shutdown."

#RepublicanLogic #LOLGOP

The fool literally said "I will take the blame for the government shutdown...I WANT a government shutdown."

#RepublicanLogic #LOLGOP

It's OK friend, it will all be blamed on Trump!

:19:

Trump stuns Pelosi and Schumer in contentious debate over the border wall

Trump had a meeting with Pelosi and Chuck Schumer in front of the press the other day and Trump said he would close down government if they did not fund his border wall

That's right everyone! Trump said he will take the blame!

What great news for the Dims. In fact, I suggest they do this as soon as possible.
Trump will take the blame with the backing of the majority of Americans. Nancy and chuck should just fold now and fund the wall. If they don’t you will see the progressives voted out of office in a Republican landslide and the only people that will get the blame are chuck and nancy.

From what I saw, Schmummerer sat there like a zombie while Pelwhatever rambled on, even saying she wanted the cameras turned off so they "could talk."

Meaning she didn't want the public to know what kind of garbage she wants in return for funding a border wall!

She then did this:

Pelosi Questions Trump's Manhood Over Border Funding

They haven’t even taken over the House yet and the whining is already going full force. It is only starting and will become far, far worse.

Hours after President Donald Trump clashed with top Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. and Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., over border wall funding amid a looming government shutdown, Pelosi reportedly questioned the president's "manhood" to colleagues behind closed doors, The Washington Post reports.

It's like a manhood thing for him – as if manhood could ever be associated with him – this wall thing," the House Minority Leader told a Democratic caucus committee meeting.

She reportedly continued, "It goes to show you: You get into a tinkle contest with a skunk, you get tinkle all over you."

Pelosi also said Trump would "proudly" take ownership for a shutdown.

More to include a video @ Pelosi Questions Trump's Manhood Over Border Funding

8A6CAA6A-E53C-47A8-A7B8-6C50653D03DD.jpeg

I'm okay with a wall. I'm not okay will millions of illegal immigrants coming to stay every year. The wall will not fix all the illegal immigration problems. However, it will send a message to the rest of the world that illegal immigration into the USA is no longer acceptable. Also, it will make it more difficult (not impossible) to cross the southern border illegally.

Also, practically no one believed Mexico would be writing America a check to pay for the wall. That being said, solving the problems we have with illegal immigration will more than pay for the wall. Think of how much we will save for each anchor baby is prevented from being born in the USA.

Nancy And Chuck don't want the wall because they see the illegal immigrants as future Democrat voters.

Trump had a meeting with Pelosi and Chuck Schumer in front of the press the other day and Trump said he would close down government if they did not fund his border wall

What great news for the Dims. In fact, I suggest they do this as soon as possible.
These strong arm tactics may have worked in Trumps business but he is playing a different game now. His lawyer/fixer just got put away for 3 years and he is now playing with the paychecks of thousands of Americans because he is unable to achieve results through diplomacy. The great uniter... yeah right!

These strong arm tactics may have worked in Trumps business but he is playing a different game now. His lawyer/fixer just got put away for 3 years and he is now playing with the paychecks of thousands of Americans because he is unable to achieve results through diplomacy. The great uniter... yeah right!

Yep, Trump is sure in over his head.

Why if it were not for Putin, Hillary would be President cuz he is sooo in over his head.

Why if it were not for Putin, Hillary would be President cuz he is sooo in over his head.
I didn’t say he was over his head

I didn’t say he was over his head
Sounded like it to me.

The President of the United States is willing to shoulder the blame for a government shutdown TO PROTECT OUT SOVEREIGNTY, TO SECURE OUR BORDERS, and to PROTECT AMERICAN CITIZENS.

The Democratic Party's top 2 Congressional leaders are now on record as being willing to shut the government down to continue the status quo of ADVOCATING OPEN BORDERS / REFUSAL TO DEFEND OUR SOVEREIGNTY, SUPPORTING OPEN BORDERS, ADVOCATING CONTINUED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND THEIR REFUSAL TO ENFORCE EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS, & SUPPORT / AIDING / ABETTING FEDERAL LAW-VIOLATING SANCTUARY CITIES...

President Trump declared he would take the blame to keep his promise to the American people to secure our borders and protect American citizens. Pelosi & Schumer made it clear they are not for Transparency, not in working towards the best interest of the country, and not working for the American people.

Unlike other timid GOP presidents, President Trump refuses to cower from a blame for a Govt Shutdown but embraces it and brags about it when doing it is in the best interest of the nation, national security, and security of the American people....and much to the Democrats' fear and frustration he is getting praised for it. :p

Democrats united in passing a 'Jobs' bill designed to 'Save / Create Jobs' for the American people.

'Creating / Saving Jobs is our #1 Priority!'

:rolleyes:

They won't agree to cough up - what - $5 Billion (?) for national security / national sovereignty / to protect American citizens, but they spent $ 1 Trillion in one shot on the Democrats' 'Wet Dream' Pork-fest! Obama's failed Stimulus Bill...a bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of tax-payer-funded/wasting DNC-ONLY 'PORK'.

Along with personal tax-dollar loans that were never paid back to Pelosi and Feinstein's husbands to bail out their husbands' bankrupting businesses, the Democrats funded such critical projects as:
- Thousands of dollars in new storm windows for a rangers' station that was scheduled to be demolished
- A research study that studied why a homosexual Argentinian male's love life was 'better' than a heterosexual male's...
- A research study to study shrimp using a treadmill...

After it was all over - after the Democrats had allotted / spent $1 TRILLION dollars, the CBO reported that every job Obama claimed to have saved / created ended up costing tax payers an approx. $774,000 PER JOB!

...but they refuse to spend $5 Billion on
- National Sovereignty
- National Security
- Protecting American lives
- Ending massive, unchecked Illegal Immigration

:wtf:

My sense is that people are far angrier at the President than they are at Congress re the shutdown — an interesting turn!” Trump wrote in October 2013.

THAT POOR OLD DERELICT.

img.jpg

He's PRAYING

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...
...like the stupidity, ignorance, partisanship, and selfishness of these 2 corrupt scumbags

Courage to change the things I can...
...like doing my part to ensure our sovereignty, secure the borders of this awesome country you have blessed us with, and in protecting the American people....

And wisdom to know the difference...
...which basically comes down to common sense, honesty, integrity, morality, ethics, and service before self, about which NONE of these 2 have the 1st clue.

Amen!

Forum List

Back