Trump will survive.

They keep saying Trump is crazy when it's these people who are fit to be tied. Listen to the hypocritical reasoning that comes out of their leadership. An example: We need to allow the Dreamers (DACA) to stay in the country so we can keep families together. Well, all the intellectuals and political heavy hitters of their beloved Great Society in 1965 were not worried keeping families together when they started handing out welfare checks to pregnant females as a reward for kicking the fathers of their children out of the household. Now we have a massive opioid crisis that is the direct result of single-motherhood poverty. The only family these people care about is the family of government programs that stifle personal responsibility and take away opportunities for minorities to be self-sufficient. Don't laugh. It's not funny.
I'm not sure you understand that the present opioid crisis is taking place in predominantly White communities. When you said the crisis is a direct result of single mother hood poverty I had to stop and wonder if you know what you are talking about. There is is no nexus there at all.

The nexus was clear from the start. The Great Society degraded family structures in all demographics including white citizens. Single parent families became widespread leading to poverty. The drugs that white kids are buying are provided by minority drug dealers and they are moved into the country by illegals protected by liberal policies.

Personally I've been employed since the Johnson Administration.

That must be the Johnson & Johnson Administration.

Personally I wasn't born rich and did not have everything just handed me for nothing. Personally I went out and earned my own, which meant I had to meet somebody else's expectations. Which meant I had to be responsible for things and for people and for myself. None of which is true for Rump. Deal with it.

I suspect you've had far too much handed to you, more than you can handle, like the right to vote. Fortunately, I expect you are too lazy to even get out of your chair to go out and vote; just gripe at the world. You smack too much of class envy. Let me see you take a grub stake, go into the toughest real estate market and do something no one else has ever done. Let me see you build buildings where no one else could, meet budgets, deadlines, payrolls, fight to keep your nose above water during crushing bad economic downturns and capricious governmental regulations. Meet the expectations of investors, mayors, foreign governments and city planners wherever you are building. Let me see you be responsible for thousands of lives and millions of dollars worth of equipment.

So you think anyone with a title does nothing but sits on his ass. Well, most everyone has a title of one thing or another, right down to a dog catcher, which means you've never had a title much above "Hey, You!" You were likely born mean, ugly and poor, and you will likely go out that way as well, resenting all the rest of the world that fought to make a success of themselves, worked hard and actually made it in life. You better learn to deal with it other than with your juvenile fantasies and delusions!

Obama didn't lie nearly as much in 8 years as Trump has in his first year

Big deal. obummers lies harmed Americans. trumps lies hurt trump, not anybody else.
Ohhh I don't know.... taking defunding the PPACA and saying it is imploding in on itself is a lie that harms the millions of children who will lose their healthcare.

Lying about Mexico paying for Trump's Folly ( the wall) is going to increase the deficit, couple that with the permanent tax cuts to lower revenue intake and the justification to renew the assault on Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid looms. I'd call that harm, wouldn't you?
permanent tax cuts to lower revenue intake
How does the deduction for state and local taxes work?
The state and local tax (SALT) deduction is one of the largest federal tax expenditures, with an estimated revenue cost of $96 billion in 2017 and $1.3 trillion over the 10-year period from 2017 to 2026.
Tell the fucking liberal states to stop the bullshit SALT and make those living in high state tax areas, PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.... Liberal = Hypocrite...
Look fruitcake. The Trump tax cuts for the wealthy are permanent. Those he proposed for the poor and middle class are temporary. Your attempted deflection is noted and ignored. If the FEDS allow SALT deductions it isn't the states fault,its the FEDS purview and its on the FEDS to allow or disallow it. Trump's new tax initiative have already disallowed some deductions involving SALT:

Bicycle commuters are out of luck
While transit-takers and and drivers will still be able to use pre-tax income for public transportation and parking costs going forward, the $20 per month reimbursement bicycle commuters could collect from their employers will be discontinued.

"What about alimony payments?
Right now, if you're divorced and paying alimony, you're able to deduct those payments to your ex-spouse, and your ex has been paying income taxes on those payments. If you're already divorced, that will remain the case. But the tax bill will affect couples who divorce or separate after Dec. 31, 2018 -- after that alimony payments will not be deductible. Recipients also won't be taxed on the payments.

Are you moving across the country for a new job?
How fast can you move? Can you book those expenses before New Year's Day 2018? Current law says you can deduct reasonable moving expenses if you're moving because your job has moved or you've started a new job or business.

Under the new tax plan, deducting moving expenses won't be allowed -- the suspension of the moving expense deduction will go into effect after the new year. It does expire at the end 2025, though.

Did you lose your house to a fire?
For now, until the end of 2017, if you suffered property loss or damage from an event like a fire, storm or shipwreck that wasn't covered by insurance, you can take a deduction for your losses.

If disaster strikes in 2018, you'll only be able to claim a deduction for a personal loss of property if it occurred in an event that's been declared a disaster by the president -- Mr. Trump has declared Puerto Rico, parts of Texas and Florida disasters for hurricanes, for instance. Like that moving deduction suspension, this one also expires in 2025.

Are you buying a house?
The mortgage interest deduction on loans is dropping from $1 million to $750,000 in 2018. If you take a loan for more than $750,000, you'll still get a deduction -- you'll just be able to claim it on the first $750,000 of the loan, though.

Are you improving that house?

Great! You get to keep deducting interest on home equity loans up to $100,000 -- as long as you're using the money for home improvements. But home equity loans and their low interest rates are often also used for purposes that have nothing to do with adding a new kitchen or bathroom -- like consolidating debt, or financing a big purchase, or paying for your child's education. If that's what you're using a home equity loan for, you're not going to be able to deduct the interest.

What about state and local taxes?
High-tax state dwellers be warned. You'll only be allowed to deduct up to $10,000 total in state and local taxes, property taxes and income taxes. (Yes, that's $10,000 total -- not each) So, prepay those 2018 property taxes if you're allowed to.

Do you pay someone to prepare your taxes?
Say goodbye to deducting what you pay your accountant for preparing your taxes under the new tax plan. Or if you use computer software to file your taxes, you won't be able to deduct the cost for that either. And the same applies to electronic filing fees.

And if you work in entertainment...
...You'll likely see some important tax deductions disappear. No more deductions for the commissions you pay your agent and manager, or even your union dues. Variety quoted an Actors Equity Association letter to its members saying, that other unreimbursed business expenses would also no longer be deductible -- like "audition travel or acting lessons," as well. "

The GOP tax plan's unwelcome surprises - the disappearing deductions
I did buy a house just last year over 1 million dollars, my deductions have been grandfathered in, so no big deal. As for paying someone to do my taxes, when they save me a gob of moolah that I don't have to pay in taxes, that person is well worth the cost. Oh yeah, he is using LEGAL tax loopholes, you know those that keep taxes from going to the government, the ones that the government allows for RICH people.. If tax loopholes are bad, why does the government allow(8 years of Obama also) RICH people to use these loopholes? Because dumbass people like you are too stupid to find out how you could use those loopholes too...As for Hollyweed, then need to pay more since they have too much money to know what to do with it.

Johnny Depp Allegedly Going Bankrupt Is Nothing New Among Hollywood Celebrities
According to Pakistan Today, the star of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise has been spending a lot since 2000. They said Depp spends at least $2 million a month, and he allots $300,000 of that amount to purchase wine.
Idiots deserve all the misery that liberalism FORCES upon them..
Yeah, yeah, we can all be rich and live in million dollar houses on the INTERNET>

They keep saying Trump is crazy when it's these people who are fit to be tied. Listen to the hypocritical reasoning that comes out of their leadership. An example: We need to allow the Dreamers (DACA) to stay in the country so we can keep families together. Well, all the intellectuals and political heavy hitters of their beloved Great Society in 1965 were not worried keeping families together when they started handing out welfare checks to pregnant females as a reward for kicking the fathers of their children out of the household. Now we have a massive opioid crisis that is the direct result of single-motherhood poverty. The only family these people care about is the family of government programs that stifle personal responsibility and take away opportunities for minorities to be self-sufficient. Don't laugh. It's not funny.
I'm not sure you understand that the present opioid crisis is taking place in predominantly White communities. When you said the crisis is a direct result of single mother hood poverty I had to stop and wonder if you know what you are talking about. There is is no nexus there at all.
Isnt it your side that wants to do away with the WAR on DRUGS?

The issue is the erroneous projection that the present opioid crisis is due to single mother hood thereby insinuating it is a Black problem. It isn't. The present opioid crisis is overwhelmingly a White suburban problem.

Big deal. obummers lies harmed Americans. trumps lies hurt trump, not anybody else.
Ohhh I don't know.... taking defunding the PPACA and saying it is imploding in on itself is a lie that harms the millions of children who will lose their healthcare.

Lying about Mexico paying for Trump's Folly ( the wall) is going to increase the deficit, couple that with the permanent tax cuts to lower revenue intake and the justification to renew the assault on Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid looms. I'd call that harm, wouldn't you?
The state and local tax (SALT) deduction is one of the largest federal tax expenditures, with an estimated revenue cost of $96 billion in 2017 and $1.3 trillion over the 10-year period from 2017 to 2026.
Tell the fucking liberal states to stop the bullshit SALT and make those living in high state tax areas, PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.... Liberal = Hypocrite...
Look fruitcake. The Trump tax cuts for the wealthy are permanent. Those he proposed for the poor and middle class are temporary. Your attempted deflection is noted and ignored. If the FEDS allow SALT deductions it isn't the states fault,its the FEDS purview and its on the FEDS to allow or disallow it. Trump's new tax initiative have already disallowed some deductions involving SALT:

While transit-takers and and drivers will still be able to use pre-tax income for public transportation and parking costs going forward, the $20 per month reimbursement bicycle commuters could collect from their employers will be discontinued.

Right now, if you're divorced and paying alimony, you're able to deduct those payments to your ex-spouse, and your ex has been paying income taxes on those payments. If you're already divorced, that will remain the case. But the tax bill will affect couples who divorce or separate after Dec. 31, 2018 -- after that alimony payments will not be deductible. Recipients also won't be taxed on the payments.

How fast can you move? Can you book those expenses before New Year's Day 2018? Current law says you can deduct reasonable moving expenses if you're moving because your job has moved or you've started a new job or business.

Under the new tax plan, deducting moving expenses won't be allowed -- the suspension of the moving expense deduction will go into effect after the new year. It does expire at the end 2025, though.

For now, until the end of 2017, if you suffered property loss or damage from an event like a fire, storm or shipwreck that wasn't covered by insurance, you can take a deduction for your losses.

If disaster strikes in 2018, you'll only be able to claim a deduction for a personal loss of property if it occurred in an event that's been declared a disaster by the president -- Mr. Trump has declared Puerto Rico, parts of Texas and Florida disasters for hurricanes, for instance. Like that moving deduction suspension, this one also expires in 2025.

Are you buying a house?
The mortgage interest deduction on loans is dropping from $1 million to $750,000 in 2018. If you take a loan for more than $750,000, you'll still get a deduction -- you'll just be able to claim it on the first $750,000 of the loan, though.

Great! You get to keep deducting interest on home equity loans up to $100,000 -- as long as you're using the money for home improvements. But home equity loans and their low interest rates are often also used for purposes that have nothing to do with adding a new kitchen or bathroom -- like consolidating debt, or financing a big purchase, or paying for your child's education. If that's what you're using a home equity loan for, you're not going to be able to deduct the interest.

High-tax state dwellers be warned. You'll only be allowed to deduct up to $10,000 total in state and local taxes, property taxes and income taxes. (Yes, that's $10,000 total -- not each) So, prepay those 2018 property taxes if you're allowed to.

Say goodbye to deducting what you pay your accountant for preparing your taxes under the new tax plan. Or if you use computer software to file your taxes, you won't be able to deduct the cost for that either. And the same applies to electronic filing fees.

...You'll likely see some important tax deductions disappear. No more deductions for the commissions you pay your agent and manager, or even your union dues. Variety quoted an Actors Equity Association letter to its members saying, that other unreimbursed business expenses would also no longer be deductible -- like "audition travel or acting lessons," as well. "

I did buy a house just last year over 1 million dollars, my deductions have been grandfathered in, so no big deal. As for paying someone to do my taxes, when they save me a gob of moolah that I don't have to pay in taxes, that person is well worth the cost. Oh yeah, he is using LEGAL tax loopholes, you know those that keep taxes from going to the government, the ones that the government allows for RICH people.. If tax loopholes are bad, why does the government allow(8 years of Obama also) RICH people to use these loopholes? Because dumbass people like you are too stupid to find out how you could use those loopholes too...As for Hollyweed, then need to pay more since they have too much money to know what to do with it.

According to Pakistan Today, the star of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise has been spending a lot since 2000. They said Depp spends at least $2 million a month, and he allots $300,000 of that amount to purchase wine.
Yeah, yeah, we can all be rich and live in million dollar houses on the INTERNET>
Yeah, yeah, we can all be rich and live in million dollar houses on the INTERNET
Yeah, the difference between you and me, I went and made something of myself while you stayed a victim of liberalism and continue to be a loser, which is why you just posted your last comment.. I stopped feeling sorry for you poor shmucks because I realize that you are the ones who vote for the very people who keep you poor..

The issue is the erroneous projection that the present opioid crisis is due to single mother hood thereby insinuating it is a Black problem. It isn't. The present opioid crisis is overwhelmingly a White suburban problem.
You know you are a racist when you can only see the color of someone's skin. How about this, tard.
The opioid epidemic is a US problem that has infected the young and dumb, because they aren't told anymore that DRUGS are bad?

Are you buying a house?

Yeah, yeah, we can all be rich and live in million dollar houses on the INTERNET
Yeah, the difference between you and me, I went and made something of myself while you stayed a victim of liberalism and continue to be a loser, which is why you just posted your last comment.. I stopped feeling sorry for you poor shmucks because I realize that you are the ones who vote for the very people who keep you poor..

I live comfortably in retirement and I am happy. My greatest treasure is my family
and friends. My belief in God keeps my soul content. I ask for no more.... I have enough.

Are you buying a house?

In order for people to work at a paying job, the job must be close by to AFFORDABLE decent housing, and affordable TRANSPORTATION must be available to get these workers to their jobs. Think.

You know you are a racist when you can only see the color of someone's skin. How about this, tard.
The opioid epidemic is a US problem that has infected the young and dumb, because they aren't told anymore that DRUGS are bad?

I rarely state my opinion in these matters because I am wise enough to know we all can only make judgments on what we read or see in the media. I simply made a correction to an erroneous allusion that attributed the opioid crisis to single mother hood. That single mother hood tag is a code for pointing at single Black women and the consequences of absentee fathers on their offspring. The present opioid crisis is news because it is surging out of control in White communities.

How does the deduction for state and local taxes work? Tell the fucking liberal states to stop the bullshit SALT and make those living in high state tax areas, PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.... Liberal = Hypocrite...

Are you buying a house?

I live comfortably in retirement and I am happy. My greatest treasure is my family
and friends. My belief in God keeps my soul content. I ask for no more.... I have enough.
Ratings:
+5,239

New

Variety quoted an Actors Equity Association letter to its members saying, that other unreimbursed business expenses would also no longer be deductible -- like "audition travel or acting lessons," as well. "

They said Depp spends at least $2 million a month, and he allots $300,000 of that amount to purchase wine.
I live comfortably in retirement and I am happy.
I think I need to bring this up again.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
Liberals use this tactic all the time.....

How does the deduction for state and local taxes work? Tell the fucking liberal states to stop the bullshit SALT and make those living in high state tax areas, PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.... Liberal = Hypocrite...

Are you buying a house?

In order for people to work at a paying job, the job must be close by to AFFORDABLE decent housing, and affordable TRANSPORTATION must be available to get these workers to their jobs. Think.
Instead of relying on some government puke to provide me with low income housing and a cash for clunkers car, I went over to Saudi Arabia and worked on F-15s over there making uber amounts of money all tax free(except $4,000 to FICA). Did you just hear what I said, I WENT to the job not wait for the job to come to me.. Stupid fucks like you are going to wait till the cows come home and still be a welfare queen...

I rarely state my opinion in these matters because I am wise enough to know we all can only make judgments on what we read or see in the media. I simply made a correction to an erroneous allusion that attributed the opioid crisis to single mother hood. That single mother hood tag is a code for pointing at single Black women and the consequences of absentee fathers on their offspring. The present opioid crisis is news because it is surging out of control in White communities.

There may, and obviously is a problem with men not being there for their children. We don't know why men abandon their families. The strength and love of the mothers, of all races, who have forged on alone in crisis after crisis when the fathers of their children have abandoned them is astonishing and so worthy of our admiration and support. To the matriarchs of our land: thank you, brave ones.

The nexus was clear from the start. The Great Society degraded family structures in all demographics including white citizens. Single parent families became widespread leading to poverty. The drugs that white kids are buying are provided by minority drug dealers and they are moved into the country by illegals protected by liberal policies.
You seem to be a conservative. That being said Ronald Reagan is probably your iconic hero. Well, allow me to educate your dumb ass. did you KNOW that Reagan
opened the floodgates of illicit drug dealing in this country when he had the DOJ look the other way to facilitate drug cartels to operate in the USA...all in the interest of raising money for the Contras to fight the socialist Sandinistas in Nicaragua.

"Washington, D.C. – An August, 1996, series in the San Jose Mercury News by reporter Gary Webb linked the origins of crack cocaine in California to the contras, a guerrilla force backed by the Reagan administration that attacked Nicaragua's Sandinista government during the 1980s. Webb's series, "The Dark Alliance," has been the subject of intense media debate, and has focused attention on a foreign policy drug scandal that leaves many questions unanswered.

This electronic briefing book is compiled from declassified documents obtained by the National Security Archive, including the notebooks kept by NSC aide and Iran-contra figure Oliver North, electronic mail messages written by high-ranking Reagan administration officials, memos detailing the contra war effort, and FBI and DEA reports. The documents demonstrate official knowledge of drug operations, and collaboration with and protection of known drug traffickers. Court and hearing transcripts are also included."

The Contras, Cocaine, and U.S. Covert Operations

That flood has continued unabated ever since ol' prune face Reagan encouraged it. Liberals had nothing to do with it. You conservatives OWN it.

Are you buying a house?

Instead of relying on some government puke to provide me with low income housing and a cash for clunkers car, I went over to Saudi Arabia and worked on F-15s over there making uber amounts of money all tax free(except $4,000 to FICA). Did you just hear what I said, I WENT to the job not wait for the job to come to me.. Stupid fucks like you are going to wait till the cows come home and still be a welfare queen...
Your anecdotes are meaningless here. You can claim to be anything on an anonymous message board. And you damn sure don't know anything about me.
I will tell you this... I am happy and comfortable.... thats enough for me.

There may, and obviously is a problem with men not being there for their children. We don't know why men abandon their families. The strength and love of the mothers, of all races, who have forged on alone in crisis after crisis when the fathers of their children have abandoned them is astonishing and so worthy of our admiration and support. To the matriarchs of our land: thank you, brave ones.

I don't deny we have an absentee father problem but I can't validate that claim either. But is there a clear nexus between that and the present opioid crisis? I don't see a direct correlation there. So why are so many people getting hooked on opioids? Here is one analysis:( click spoiler)

Drugs are a solution to a problem for the people that abuse them. The interesting thing is not every person who tries opiates gets addicted. A lot of people have adverse reactions to them and don’t like the way they make them feel. Some people experience nausea, vomiting, itching, insomnia and many other side-effects. But other people are different. There are others who get an extreme euphoria from them and the feeling they can deal with their mental and emotional pain better, they can deal with their physical discomforts, life becomes easier to deal with and they think they survive better overall while on the drug. While some people get sluggish, sleepy, or tired from opiates, others become full of energy. The bottom line is that the people who get addicted to opiates see these drugs as ways they can handle their life better overall. They continue using the drugs and eventually become physically addicted. They keep using because if they stopped using they get sick. After using a bit longer, a full-on addiction is created. The worst part is that these drugs are ultra-easy to get and are available almost everywhere; whether it be from a family member’s medicine cabinet, the family doctor or the elusive dealer.

The “perfect storm” occurred launching the opiate epidemic: doctors overprescribed opiates, so more people got exposed to the drugs. Copious amounts of unused medication sat in family’s medicine cabinets until curious hands got a hold of them. Those who liked the way the pills made them feel kept using until the pill supply ran low and to avoid being dope sick, they turned to heroin. So here we are in 2017 with a still-growing opiate crisis. Now more than ever, drug rehabilitation services are necessary tools to get addicted individuals the help they need to get their lives back and kick this epidemic once and for all.

The above dire analysis clearly shows the crisis in a much broader scope than some would have it. Single motherhood is not a major variable in this equation.
But let's take a look demographically at who is most affected:

Because the crisis has disproportionately affected white Americans, white lawmakers — who make up a disproportionate amount of all levels of government — are more likely to come into contact with people afflicted by the opioid epidemic than, say, the disproportionately black drug users who suffered during the crack cocaine epidemic of the 1980s and ’90s. And that means a lawmaker is perhaps more likely to have the kind of interaction that Christie, Trump, Bush, and Fiorina described — one that might lead them to support more compassionate drug policies — in the current crisis than the ones of old.

It isn't my opinion that I am putting forth here, it's the opinions of people on the scene.

How moronic. Most the absent fathers were NOT kicked out of any household. They chose to take a hike, leaving the person they impregnated stuck. The mother of the kids is usually there, with the kid, providing for the kids' day-to-day care. Where's the daddy? If you think that the opioid crisis is attributable to single-motherhood poverty, ask yourself where the daddies were and what they were doing every day since they were not with their kids where they belonged. This penis-worship stuff has got to stop, and people with penises need to learn personal responsibility. If these guys had stuck by their kids, we wouldn't have such a problem. This applies to every race and ethnicity you can think of.

You know Johnson got the US fully into the Viet Nam war? Why is it that before George Bush 41, most wars in the US were started by the Democrats.....

Actually that started with Eisenhower. Because he didn't put up a stop sign on Dulles, and lived to regret it --- even made an allusion to it when he left office. Kennedy made noises about exiting and got killed - and guess who was appointed to the Whitewash Commission.

The joke was an allusion to the OTHER President Johnson. Y'all need to learn some history.
Kennedy was the one who sent the expeditionary force into the Viet Nam in the first place, not Eisenhower, and Johnson with his WAR MACHINE went all in.. It took Tricky Dick to bring the troops home but then you libturds and hollyweed blame Nixon for the whole shebang and no credit for getting US out. Just despicable you lefties are..

you're foaming at the mouth. perhaps you should see someone about that.
Is that the best you can do, you welfare queen? The only foaming at the mouth is when I drink some Champaign celebrating a new milestone of the DOW.
Is that all you’ve got psycho troll? I guarantee inlay more in taxes than you ever will. I also know how my sticks are doing. I just am smart enough to know that’s transitory and I know how you trash crashed the market last time. I also give a damn that we’re being humiliated by this orange crimina. and his bigot brigade every day.

:badgrin: LMAO! You humiliate yourself every day. By every means, proceed! :2up:

Personally I've been employed since the Johnson Administration.

That must be the Johnson & Johnson Administration.

Personally I wasn't born rich and did not have everything just handed me for nothing. Personally I went out and earned my own, which meant I had to meet somebody else's expectations. Which meant I had to be responsible for things and for people and for myself. None of which is true for Rump. Deal with it.

I suspect you've had far too much handed to you, more than you can handle, like the right to vote. Fortunately, I expect you are too lazy to even get out of your chair to go out and vote; just gripe at the world. You smack too much of class envy. Let me see you take a grub stake, go into the toughest real estate market and do something no one else has ever done. Let me see you build buildings where no one else could, meet budgets, deadlines, payrolls, fight to keep your nose above water during crushing bad economic downturns and capricious governmental regulations. Meet the expectations of investors, mayors, foreign governments and city planners wherever you are building. Let me see you be responsible for thousands of lives and millions of dollars worth of equipment.

So you think anyone with a title does nothing but sits on his ass. Well, most everyone has a title of one thing or another, right down to a dog catcher, which means you've never had a title much above "Hey, You!" You were likely born mean, ugly and poor, and you will likely go out that way as well, resenting all the rest of the world that fought to make a success of themselves, worked hard and actually made it in life. You better learn to deal with it other than with your juvenile fantasies and delusions!

:rofl: Yet another case of selective quoting to set up a strawman.

The point you're evading is sitting right there in what you quoted, which you glossed right over in pursuit of a point you wish I had made because you can't handle the one on the table. It's also spelled out in post 54. And I have yet to get any answer to post 54 --- because there isn't any.

I am the President of Asia. You are a dishonest hack.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back