Trump will reportedly stop criminally prosecuting migrant families that cross the border illegally

Make children the get out of jail free card and kidnappings will be rampant. The kidnappers will have children kidnapped.
What do you care, asshole? You called them all worthless skinbags.
------------------------------------------ and thats true , see the societies that they built for themselves that they have to invade the USA [gringo land] FTFun .

The TRUMP just got 20 thousand military beds to house these 'mamasitas; and bambinos . Have to wait and see what happens i guess .

If true, it will only encourage more to cross our Border illegally. I can't support that.

If true, it will only encourage more to cross our Border illegally. I can't support that.
NO ONE supports illegally Just a little compassion a word not in republicans dictionary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------, just a WIDDLE , tiny , smidgeon , carbunkle bit of compassion eh Edward ??:afro:

They need to be deported...

And when they are deported they need to go back home and tell everyone that no one should even think about attempting the illegal acts they attempted.

think it's a mistake to assume the loud and loyal Trump supporters here represent all of the people that get behind him for various reasons.
I'm not relying on what I see here. It's the talking point dujour on Trump's State media as well.

Maybe you underestimate them a little bit. The immigration issue is everything to Trump supporters. If he backs off of it he's going to lose a lot of support.
I understand what he did. It's ok. he took the issue out of play.

i want to STOP ALL immigration , just saying . I think that you pro immigration people will be crying tears of anguish in 30 years and i hope that thats an accurate insight into your lefty lives .

NO ONE supports illegally Just a little compassion a word not in republicans dictionary

Said the party that compacted 20,000 primarily black people in massive tiny apartments...all fitting into one square mile....conveniently out of the areas where whites live, and no jobs..... and who would have thought turned into generational poverty, high crime rates and 70% illegitimate children rates that STILL to this day plagues this city with some of the highest crime rates in America, and the murder capital of America.

Compassion my ass.

Good to see there will be an effort to join the 2000 kids recently separated with their parents.... I hope they can find each other again. :(

This is just another example of incompetence with this administration and not thinking things through BEFORE they initiated their no tolerance program..... much like the Muslim ban....

This plan of zero tolerance, could have been prepared for, and steps could have been made to make this transition in to this new enforcement program, that would not have been the utter CHAOTIC and INHUMANE situation they created... by not thinking the process through and being prepared for it.

Just sayin...your joking right?
Have you seen government in action? What you describe is a daily occurrence all across the world. Especially, however at the local level.
I work with County governments daily.... I swear to God, being the dumbest person on the planet must be a hiring prerequisite. There can't possibly be another vocation where the concentration of idiots is so high.
so you agree? they were incompetent and could have put some thought to what they were going to do and how the whole process would or could work, efficiently and with less chaos and distress?

It's true that the gvt messes up all the time....Obama didn't have such a ''grand'' opening with all the glitches at healthcare.gov.

I imagine Trump's base is going to be pretty pissed off about this.

The Trump administration will reportedly stop criminally prosecuting migrant families that cross the border illegally

The Trump administration has suspended criminal prosecutions for migrant parents caught illegally crossing the US-Mexico border with their children, a senior US official told the Washington Post.
------------------------------------------ is this a bogus story , i think it is Confounding .

“The Trump administration will reportedly stop criminally prosecuting migrant families that cross the border illegally”

Migrants and immigrants are not the same thing.

And undocumented refugees who come to the United States seeking asylum haven’t crossed the border ‘illegally.’

This is the primary problem concerning the issue of immigration – abject ignorance of the law; Trump’s ignorance in particular.

Make children the get out of jail free card and kidnappings will be rampant. The kidnappers will have children kidnapped.
What do you care, asshole? You called them all worthless skinbags.
------------------------------------------ and thats true , see the societies that they built for themselves that they have to invade the USA [gringo land] FTFun .
You just called oall of those people "worthless skinbags".... for shame, you really are a nasty little failed human.

Good to see there will be an effort to join the 2000 kids recently separated with their parents.... I hope they can find each other again. :(

This is just another example of incompetence with this administration and not thinking things through BEFORE they initiated their no tolerance program..... much like the Muslim ban....

This plan of zero tolerance, could have been prepared for, and steps could have been made to make this transition in to this new enforcement program, that would not have been the utter CHAOTIC and INHUMANE situation they created... by not thinking the process through and being prepared for it.

Have you seen government in action? What you describe is a daily occurrence all across the world. Especially, however at the local level.
I work with County governments daily.... I swear to God, being the dumbest person on the planet must be a hiring prerequisite. There can't possibly be another vocation where the concentration of idiots is so high.
so you agree? they were incompetent and could have put some thought to what they were going to do and how the whole process would or could work, efficiently and with less chaos and distress?

It's true that the gvt messes up all the time....Obama didn't have such a ''grand'' opening with all the glitches at healthcare.gov.

Of course they messed up. It was clearly not thought out well.
We have to do something to control the illegals, it was a legitimate attempt to enforce already existing laws.
The problem now is we have encouraged them to bring children, so the child trafficking that occurs is likely to rise as well as to drag kids across as an insurance policy.
We are back to where we started..... which was also a mess.

We have to do something to control the illegals, it was a legitimate attempt to enforce already existing laws.
The problem now is we have encouraged them to bring children, so the child trafficking that occurs is likely to rise as well as to drag kids across as an insurance policy.
it's even messier, because now it has gone worldwide with the media coverage...

it's even messier, because now it has gone worldwide with the media coverage...

Only because the media hates Trump so much. No one can deny that no matter what your personal opinions are.
The corporate ruled and edited media today is part of the establishment. And the establishment wants status quo. And status quo is a President that agrees to play by the rules set forth by the establishment..... namely do whatever the financial empires wants.

Forum List

Back