Trump will probably win but our future is not assured.

Live and Let Live
CONSERVATIVES - see or hear something they don't like, they do their best to ignore it.

LIBERALS - see or hear something they don't like, they do their best to SHUT IT DOWN AND SHUT IT UP.

Can't live and let live with trashy people like liberals. They won't let you.
Leftists not Liberals
leftist... liberal... what's the difference?

They're all in the same camp.
Liberal = Tulsi Gabbard
Leftist = Bernie Sanders and Liz Warren aka idiots

1. On social programs I am LIBERAL

legal pot
gay rights
interracial relationships

I am for legalizing pot too. Does that surprise you? I don't use it, but prohibition has been proven to be useless and unworkable.

2. On religion I am RATIONAL

don't believe in any god or religion
have no problem with others believing what they want as long as they don't hijack the republican party and try to enforce a theocracy

I do believe in God, and my life is replete with examples of his graces.
I have no use for "religions'. I am a recovering Catholic.
This country was founded on Christian principles, so it is wrong to drive a wedge between God and Government.
I do not believe this country can function for long without God.

3. On fiscal matters I am moderate

make sure they aren't polluting the planet and encourage business growth through low taxes and good incentives

Agreed! However, we start down the slippery slope of liberalism when we talk about polluting the planet. Carbon Dioxide is the perfect example. EVERY living being exhales carbon dioxide. It is what the trees USE to make oxygen. Yet the liberals have successfully labeled CO2 as a "pollutant." Whenever I hear a liberal lecture me on CO2, I ask them if they are enjoying the soda they are drinking.

4. On crime I am more conservative

real punishments for REAL crimes
execute serial murderers
stop the war on pot, legalize it and stop destroying the lives of decent people

The problem with pot is that its USE turns people into sloths who cannot work or function, and that leads to the other problems that eventually turn into a wasted life. Pot users may be decent people, unless their entire lives revolve around the use of pot. Then they are just wastes of humanity.

5. On defense I am very conservative

i want the strongest, best trained military in the world to defend and protect us from russia, china, iran, n korea and every other country out there that dreams of our slaughter.

AND we should take away all of the welfare and "entitlements" handed out to the social leeches, and give that money to our veterans and our military personnel. The welfare leeches should ONLY get any money that is left over AFTER ALL of the needs of ALL of our veterans have been fully met.

6. other issues

I don't want ILLEGAL immigrants allowed in to the country

Agreed!

all immigrants MUST BE vetted; speak basic english, prove they aren't terrorists, and have employment and housing waiting for them

Agreed!

I don't like extremist leftists and I don't like extremist right wingers.

I agree! That probably surprises you!

How's the weather in Moscow today comrade?
You are correct! The first America Revolution was North vs South. Oh. We won that one too!

A large part of the reason why the North won the Civil War was ultimately because at that time the center of manufacturing was in the northeast. That is where most industry was based. Most everything from canons to locomotives were all made in the Northeast. The South was for the most part agrarian.

No matter what happens our future is never assured.

I could easily assure our future, but it would require a future without liberals.
Yeah but what kind of future? They'd bring us Brave New World, you'd probably bring us 1984........ :eusa_whistle:

It is the LEFT that created "political correctness" and made honest opinions "hate speech"

If anyone ushers in 1984, it will be YOUR ilk.
My ilk? Oh yeah you're a partisan idiot who things that anyone who doesn't march lockstep with your socio-political ideology is obviously a lefty....... Pathetic but always funny!!! :rofl:

I could easily assure our future, but it would require a future without liberals.
Yeah but what kind of future? They'd bring us Brave New World, you'd probably bring us 1984........ :eusa_whistle:

It is the LEFT that created "political correctness" and made honest opinions "hate speech"

My ilk? Oh yeah you're a partisan idiot who things that anyone who doesn't march lockstep with your socio-political ideology is obviously a lefty....... Pathetic but always funny!!! :rofl:

It is the LEFT that requires its members to march in lockstep.

It is the LEFT that requires its members to march in lockstep.
Given that why aren't you a liberal? You act just like them.

Besides, you read like the proverbial angry old man who yells at the neighborhood kids for walking on "your" sidewalk..........

Last edited:
Trump: let's get this shit done

America: alright!

its a good thing that Trump is assertive!

New Topics

Forum List

Back