Trump will flip switch.

ONE WORLDER is a person that advocates a global village , international law , the 'un' being recognized and cooperated with rather than being destroyed Pogo .

ONE WORLDER is a person that advocates a global village , international law , the 'un' being recognized and cooperated with rather than being destroyed Pogo .

"The 'un'"?

This Un?
ad_147590956.jpg

:dunno:

"International law" --- you mean like the EU?

and thats WHY you have millions of enemies , and that's ok with me Jed !!

No, the world is still angry at W for invading the wrong country...
---------------------------------- who cares about world opinion. I'm happy that they dislike GWB but are powerless to do anything but whine . Its the world that is paying , see the muslim refugee invaders in Europe and England , Wales and Scotland . Ask Tommy , he probably knows a few muslim refugee invaders that are collecting the Dole in his neck of the woods JimH .

---------------------------------- who cares about world opinion. I'm happy that they dislike GWB but are powerless to do anything but whine . Its the world that is paying , see the muslim refugee invaders in Europe and England , Wales and Scotland . Ask Tommy , he probably knows a few muslim refugee invaders that are collecting the Dole in his neck of the woods JimH .

Run W Run!

I didn't vote for GWB as he ran for president in his second run . I dislike the bush family , I detest them ALL but looks like we Americans disposed of the bushes at least for this presidential run JimH . :afro: , And that makes me smile JimH .

millions detest your ilk Jed !! :afro::afro: , not YOU personally but your ilk , your type . My wish for you is that you are youngish , with widdle kids so that you and kids can enjoy the mayhem that you are creating in the USA Jed .

The world is paying for that morons bs war his tax cuts to billionaires ,his breaking up the iraqui army, who became alqueda and isis ...that republican moron

You will never admit that it was the Iraq war that destabilized the region. It began a chain of events that saw the rise if ISIL. The strategist of the terror group are former Bathe party officials that W demoralized. We can NEVER elect a recovering alcoholic again.

I don't care about destabilization of 'iraq' . What problems has it created for the USA . Islamic state , if it wasn't Islamic state it would be 'al queda' or some other group . The only thing that should be done is to kill the enemy and then force rules by using force on the country , see Japan and Germany . ------------- some of the Greatest men in history have been BIG drinkers , see Churchill and US Grant JimH .

I don't care about destabilization of 'iraq' . What problems has it created for the USA . Islamic state , if it wasn't Islamic state it would be 'al queda' or some other group . The only thing that should be done is to kill the enemy and then force rules by using force on the country , see Japan and Germany . ------------- some of the Greatest men in history have been BIG drinkers , see Churchill and US Grant JimH .

Pathetic!

and hey , for all practical purposes I am simply interested in SLOWING things down for MY lifetime . I am older so the destruction of the USA is mostly a problem for your ilk and progeny . I assume that you are a millennial type world citizen that happily rides a skateboard to Starbucks Pogo . Anyway , good morning and Go Trump !!

Me, a millennial type? :lmao:

Can't imagine where you get that idea but --- you know dirt?
I invented that.

It's why I'm rich. Every time somebody uses a vacuum cleaner I sue 'em. :deal:
-------------------------------------------- well , your opinions and thoughts sound like a youngsters opinions and thoughts . Too bad if you are an Old liberal 'hiphopper' type Pogo .

"Hiphopper type"??

:wtf:
shakehead.gif

And no I've never been on a skateboard. If I ever get on one--- just shoot me.

That might be overdoing it a bit.

Pathetic!
------------------------------------ whats pathetic , enemy needs to be killed off . And if its not Islamic state then its just more Islamic jihadis like 'al queda' or 'boko harim' . As example Japan and Germany worked out fine after they were killed , defeated and destroyed . As I already said , it is Europe that won't use common sense as they keep allowing muslim refugee invaders and so , they are paying the price for stupidity . And who can dispute that Winston Churchill [half American] was a Great man that liked the whiskey bottle JimH !!

You know, Trump said he could act presidential, but he has yet to prove it.

Slacking off for one day only on the insults doesn't cut it, because now Trump is back to his old tricks, and now he's upset at the way Kasich eats.

I don't care how a person eats or what they eat, slurp soup from the bowl if you want, and shovel it in your mouth with both bare hands if you wish.

I'm more concerned with how a person would run the country.

And, if Trump is disgusted with the way that Kasich eats, what do you think he would say about some of the people in the military? I've seen people in the Navy (mostly engineers who worked really hard in the Engine Room) who ate in a manner that would make Kasich look like Ms. Manners.

Shoot.................when I come off of long distance bicycle rides, if it doesn't move fast enough to get away, I may take a bite of it.

Forum List

Back