Trump will flip switch.

Jeddahite

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2015
Now Trump says he will become more presidential and appeal to women and minorities. He says his current persona as the most boorish, rude, crude and uneducated candidate was all an act to rally like-minded voters. He says if he'd been "presidential" all along it would have turned off and bored those who are there for the bread and circuses. Now we know how he feels about the voters.

MaryL, he says it would have turned off his base, the ignorant, the bumper-sticker philosophers. He says he had to smack down the other 16 contenders because they were so hard on him. NOW, he can be presidential instead of a thug.

MaryL, he says it would have turned off his base, the ignorant, the bumper-sticker philosophers. He says he had to smack down the other 16 contenders because they were so hard on him. NOW, he can be presidential instead of a thug.
---------------------------------- I like Presidential thugs if they rebuild the USA military , if they are good on Guns , if they want to exclude NASTY people from the USA , if they want to build a border wall and if they believe in American Sovereignty and rescind the Obamacare mandate plus more Jed .

I like Presidential thugs

Kinda says it all. Thanks for being part of the problem.

if they rebuild the USA military , if they are good on Guns , if they want to exclude NASTY people from the USA , if they want to build a border wall and if they believe in American Sovereignty and rescind the Obamacare mandate plus more Jed .

Rump will add a simple check box the INS form 5478413 "I wanna immigrate" :

Question 83: Are you NASTY?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Pineapple

This would eliminate NASTY people, plus provide plentiful pineapples. It's perfect.

if they rebuild the USA military , if they are good on Guns , if they want to exclude NASTY people from the USA , if they want to build a border wall and if they believe in American Sovereignty and rescind the Obamacare mandate plus more Jed .

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Pineapple

This would eliminate NASTY people, plus provide plentiful pineapples. It's perfect.
---------------------------------------------- thanks fer taking notice and providing a reply Pogo !!:afro:

and hey , for all practical purposes I am simply interested in SLOWING things down for MY lifetime . I am older so the destruction of the USA is mostly a problem for your ilk and progeny . I assume that you are a millennial type world citizen that happily rides a skateboard to Starbucks Pogo . Anyway , good morning and Go Trump !!

and hey , for all practical purposes I am simply interested in SLOWING things down for MY lifetime . I am older so the destruction of the USA is mostly a problem for your ilk and progeny . I assume that you are a millennial type world citizen that happily rides a skateboard to Starbucks Pogo . Anyway , good morning and Go Trump !!

Me, a millennial type? :lmao:

Can't imagine where you get that idea but --- you know dirt?
I invented that.

It's why I'm rich. Every time somebody uses a vacuum cleaner I sue 'em. :deal:

I invented that.

-------------------------------------------- well , your opinions and thoughts sound like a youngsters opinions and thoughts . Too bad if you are an Old liberal 'hiphopper' type Pogo .

I invented that.

-------------------------------------------- well , your opinions and thoughts sound like a youngsters opinions and thoughts . Too bad if you are an Old liberal 'hiphopper' type Pogo .

"Hiphopper type"??

:wtf:
shakehead.gif

And no I've never been on a skateboard. If I ever get on one--- just shoot me.

Bizzaro.

OK. Begs the question. Why didn't he do that from the beginning?

Because he needed to win over the lunatics in the Republican Party. He won't change. He is what he is. That is a egotistical, bombastic, maniac.

Trump will be Trump will be Trump...

I invented that.

-------------------------------------------- well , your opinions and thoughts sound like a youngsters opinions and thoughts . ....

And what exactly do you think you sound like?

I invented that.

"Hiphopper type"??

:wtf:
shakehead.gif

And no I've never been on a skateboard. If I ever get on one--- just shoot me.

Bizzaro.
----------------------------- yeah , a hiphopper type , a one worlder , or an old hippie and certainly a Clinton or Bernie supporter . Just my ASSUMPTION , speculation or guess . Not important though . I also hope that the types that I describe have widdle tiny children that will have to grow up in the USA that their Daddies and Momies are creating .

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Pineapple

---------------------------------------- mrobama started the trend of THUG presidents Pogo .

You say "Old liberal hiphopper" type like it's a bad thing...

I never even heard of that term I thought those were the big green leaping bugs in my garden.

"One worlder" is even stranger. Makes me wonder how many worlds he thinks there are, although he does live on Planet Bizarro...

everyone knows or should know what a hip hopper is . Mostly millenials and younger practice hip hop culture and its a stupid culture or style . Course it fits the millenial generation to a 'T' Pogo .

Forum List

Back