Trump: Why Is Seoul So Close To North Korea??

Records show Seoul existed on the Han River 4,000 years ago. It is so close to North Korea because the DMZ was established in 1948 along the 38th Parallel, dividing the Communist North from the capitalist south. Russia briefly controlled the north while the US had the south.

Cheer up. These videos are always taken in California using the average liberal on the streets of LA. You know, the ones that got their degrees in political science at UC Berkeley and voted for Hillary and think Trump is a russian puppet who should be impeached. I bet I could ask a farmer on his tractor in deplorable Oklahoma and he would know right where NK is. :uhh:

Trump called for Seoul evacuation at height of North Korea tensions, new book says

Trump raised a very interesting point as it related to the tense nuclear stand-off between him and his new love interest, Kim-Jong-Un....but it is a very important question, why is Seoul so close to North Korea??

"In a national security meeting, Trump was also shown a satellite image of the Korean peninsula at night, showing the lights of China and South Korea and the blackness of North Korea in between. Trump initially mistook the void for an ocean. When he was shown the bright lights of Seoul just 30 miles south of the demilitarized zone separating the two Koreas, the president asked: “Why is Seoul so close to the North Korean border??? ---'They have to move,' Trump said, according to sources, who added that his officials were initially unsure if the president was joking. But Trump then repeated the line. 'They have to move!”

I agree Trump, I agree...…now this may not have actually happened and the sources may be lying, but records from the meeting have been moved to that top secret super secure server along with all of the meetings and calls with Russia as well as all of the meetings and calls with Saudi Arabia...but is Trump dumb enough to not know that Seoul is close to North Korea? Yes....Is Trump idiotic enough to think he can demand a city in another country move their entire population because he said so? Yes....
So should Poland.
where should Warsaw move to??

I like this game. I'm guessing Greenland.

I'm thinking Sacramento should move to Los Angeles and suddenly that whole High Speed rail thing will become completely viable.

Seoul is 35 miles from the DMZ, well within range of the hundreds of North Korean artillery pieces targeted on them.

They do need to move.

They should move to Las Vegas, we could use their money.

Trump called for Seoul evacuation at height of North Korea tensions, new book says

Trump raised a very interesting point as it related to the tense nuclear stand-off between him and his new love interest, Kim-Jong-Un....but it is a very important question, why is Seoul so close to North Korea??

"In a national security meeting, Trump was also shown a satellite image of the Korean peninsula at night, showing the lights of China and South Korea and the blackness of North Korea in between. Trump initially mistook the void for an ocean. When he was shown the bright lights of Seoul just 30 miles south of the demilitarized zone separating the two Koreas, the president asked: “Why is Seoul so close to the North Korean border??? ---'They have to move,' Trump said, according to sources, who added that his officials were initially unsure if the president was joking. But Trump then repeated the line. 'They have to move!”

I agree Trump, I agree...…now this may not have actually happened and the sources may be lying, but records from the meeting have been moved to that top secret super secure server along with all of the meetings and calls with Russia as well as all of the meetings and calls with Saudi Arabia...but is Trump dumb enough to not know that Seoul is close to North Korea? Yes....Is Trump idiotic enough to think he can demand a city in another country move their entire population because he said so? Yes....
Libs lie

And this is a good example

So should Poland.
where should Warsaw move to??
Poor Poland. Somewhere far from Germany and Russia.

Do you think Donnie puts his love letters from Kim in a real special place?
What do you suppose our Christmas Present will be?
300px-MBDA_Sea_Ceptor_graphic.jpg

I want a bow, though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back