Trump: When it rains, it pours

Poor thing has the world falling in around him, can't do anything right. Good job ignoring "DO NOT CONGRATULATE HIM!"

Can't wait for Sixty Minutes.

... and all those other women contacting Stormy's attorney.

And this one who didn't.

Cambridge Analytica dude on video saying he's spoken to Mr.Trump "many times."

The attorney he wanted to hire said "Oh, no. No, thank you. Thank you - no."

I'm sure there's more, but I'm between calls at the moment.

P.S.: I didn't even have to bring up Mueller. Trump's up to his eyeballs in pouring rain without him.

Meanwhile, everything and everybody around him that actually matters is/are kicking ass.
The nations best have united while illegals, bottom feeders, weirdos, men in dresses, pole puffers, carpet munchers and feminazis continue to piss themselves daily.
This is so fuckin awesome....MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!
If you are winning so much, why are you whining so much?

Poor thing has the world falling in around him, can't do anything right. Good job ignoring "DO NOT CONGRATULATE HIM!"

And this one who didn't.

P.S.: I didn't even have to bring up Mueller. Trump's up to his eyeballs in pouring rain without him.

"White House congratulates Egypt's Morsi

By BYRON TAU

06/24/2012 02:26 PM EDT

Play Slideshow
The White House congratulated Egypt's president-elect Mohamed Morsi on his victory in that country's presidential election, calling it a "milestone" in the country's transition to democracy.

President Obama called Morsi Sunday evening, telling him that the United States would stand by Egypt in its transitional period — and said that he looked forward to working together.

(Also on POLITICO: Elections in Egypt)

"We look forward to working together with President-elect Morsi and the government he forms, on the basis of mutual respect, to advance the many shared interests between Egypt and the United States," press secretary Jay Carney said in a statement.

Morsi, a member of the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood party, was announced as the winner in the election Sunday morning — but the extent of the powers of the presidency are still in flux with Egypt's military threatening to curtail the office's role."
White House congratulates Egypt's Morsi

Have you forgotten something? Obama is no longer the president. He was your favorite target then.........
Now it’s your buddy’s turn.
All these nonsense self inflicted wounds, chaos and stupid moron moves makes him Americas favorite and fun to attack.

And this one who didn't.

"White House congratulates Egypt's Morsi

By BYRON TAU

06/24/2012 02:26 PM EDT

Play Slideshow
The White House congratulated Egypt's president-elect Mohamed Morsi on his victory in that country's presidential election, calling it a "milestone" in the country's transition to democracy.

President Obama called Morsi Sunday evening, telling him that the United States would stand by Egypt in its transitional period — and said that he looked forward to working together.

(Also on POLITICO: Elections in Egypt)

"We look forward to working together with President-elect Morsi and the government he forms, on the basis of mutual respect, to advance the many shared interests between Egypt and the United States," press secretary Jay Carney said in a statement.

Morsi, a member of the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood party, was announced as the winner in the election Sunday morning — but the extent of the powers of the presidency are still in flux with Egypt's military threatening to curtail the office's role."
White House congratulates Egypt's Morsi

Have you forgotten something? Obama is no longer the president. He was your favorite target then.........
Now it’s your buddy’s turn.
All these nonsense self inflicted wounds, chaos and stupid moron moves makes him Americas favorite and fun to attack.

the funny thing is that trump can't take it. any little slight thrown his way & he has a twitter meltdown. & the best part is - he just so BAD at it too! no cleverness... not even good name calling. kinda childish & getting repetitive, like his needle is stuck.

Forum List

Back